Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24499
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...u/540201998393

    Texted her and she asked for 250 roses for the half hour. Is that her normal fee? I didn't mind blowing money for pussy when younger but with this economy feels a little overpriced. Is she worth it?
    Everyone has differing opinions on her but, I think so.

  2. #24498

    I'm

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw her a few months ago she wasted a lot of time even though we agreed upon a time. She delivers a good service but the weightloss is too much. I'm probably done seeing her. My time is valuable and she doesn't look the same anymore. She has a lot of sagging skin now and pretty much all bones.
    Pretty sure weightloss of that magnitude is cause for concern on other fronts but to each their farewell present 😅.

  3. #24497

    Lexy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...u/540201998393

    Texted her and she asked for 250 roses for the half hour. Is that her normal fee? I didn't mind blowing money for pussy when younger but with this economy feels a little overpriced. Is she worth it?

  4. #24496

    Lizzie

    As an earlier report mentioned, way too skinny. I love spinners but she's not healthy looking, Mandy skinny. That's why I stopped seeing Mandy, just not attracted to unhealthy looking skinny.

  5. #24495

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RMK3000  [View Original Post]
    Service is the same. She delivers what she promises and her BBBJ is excellent. Just know that no matter what you communicate about time or no matter how far you drive to get to her place, you will wait a minimum of 30 minutes. And then once she tells you to come up, you'll get upstairs and awkwardly stand at her door and wait a few more minutes. And then once you are in you'll wait for at least 5 minutes before anything starts. excellent service, and no respect for your time.

    Edit: She is far skinnier than her pics show. very chill and easy to talk to. But significant weight loss.
    The last time I saw her a few months ago she wasted a lot of time even though we agreed upon a time. She delivers a good service but the weightloss is too much. I'm probably done seeing her. My time is valuable and she doesn't look the same anymore. She has a lot of sagging skin now and pretty much all bones.

  6. #24494

    Saw her once

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Bella in Cranston / Providence. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...t/090068872610
    Nice rack, everything covered. Good hand job but that's about it. Not worth the price of admission for that. Everything else was mechanical. I'm one and done.

  7. #24493

    Natasha

    I responded to the wrong post sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    No not that one, I'm talking about magic mouth Mandy out of Providence.

  8. #24492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by RMK3000  [View Original Post]
    Service is the same. She delivers what she promises and her BBBJ is excellent. Just know that no matter what you communicate about time or no matter how far you drive to get to her place, you will wait a minimum of 30 minutes. And then once she tells you to come up, you'll get upstairs and awkwardly stand at her door and wait a few more minutes. And then once you are in you'll wait for at least 5 minutes before anything starts. excellent service, and no respect for your time.

    Edit: She is far skinnier than her pics show. very chill and easy to talk to. But significant weight loss.
    The time thing is the reason I stopped seeing her. All these women do that shit. Give me 15-20 minutes. Then it's ten more minutes. To hell with that, I'm not ordering food from a restaurant where I'm waiting to get served.

  9. #24491

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?
    Service is the same. She delivers what she promises and her BBBJ is excellent. Just know that no matter what you communicate about time or no matter how far you drive to get to her place, you will wait a minimum of 30 minutes. And then once she tells you to come up, you'll get upstairs and awkwardly stand at her door and wait a few more minutes. And then once you are in you'll wait for at least 5 minutes before anything starts. excellent service, and no respect for your time.

    Edit: She is far skinnier than her pics show. very chill and easy to talk to. But significant weight loss.

  10. #24490

    Bella in Cranston

    Anyone have any info on Bella in Cranston / Providence. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...t/090068872610

  11. #24489
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?
    Yeah, recently saw her. Service is still great. She has lost a lot of weight and that may turn off some people.

  12. #24488
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    No not that one, I'm talking about magic mouth Mandy out of Providence.

  13. #24487
    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Which one? The one that posts in smitfield and ww?
    I am guessing this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/969289560073.

  14. #24486

    Natasha

    Which one? The one that posts in smitfield and ww?

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?

  15. #24485
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhammon  [View Original Post]
    For me I think Mandy is the best, it's truly an experience. She really worships your cock. Natasha for me is the second best she has really good technique gets into it with moans, slurping and swallows the only con is the motel she stays at. Alishia is also good but doesn't swallow. Kelly is good as well but a little too aggressive for me and spits it out. Destiny uses too much teeth but great value for the price. Lizzie also has good technique but idk if she does BBJ only visits. Tammy another honorable mention, good technique and swallows for 1 but likes to play games.

    So in all, if you have the time see Mandy (also the best looking of those mentioned), but if you just want to be in and out Natasha is who I go to, it's 1 for a bbjqv.
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape