Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 25016
-
06-16-26 14:13 #24491Senior Member

Posts: 200Mandy
Service is the same. She delivers what she promises and her BBBJ is excellent. Just know that no matter what you communicate about time or no matter how far you drive to get to her place, you will wait a minimum of 30 minutes. And then once she tells you to come up, you'll get upstairs and awkwardly stand at her door and wait a few more minutes. And then once you are in you'll wait for at least 5 minutes before anything starts. excellent service, and no respect for your time.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
Edit: She is far skinnier than her pics show. very chill and easy to talk to. But significant weight loss.
-
06-16-26 12:27 #24490Senior Member

Posts: 314Bella in Cranston
Anyone have any info on Bella in Cranston / Providence. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...t/090068872610
-
06-16-26 12:18 #24489Senior Member

Posts: 75Yeah, recently saw her. Service is still great. She has lost a lot of weight and that may turn off some people.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 12:14 #24488Senior Member

Posts: 37No not that one, I'm talking about magic mouth Mandy out of Providence.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:32 #24487Senior Member

Posts: 759I am guessing this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/969289560073.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:06 #24486Senior Member

Posts: 111Natasha
Which one? The one that posts in smitfield and ww?
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 07:31 #24485Senior Member

Posts: 37Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?
Originally Posted by Jhammon
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 20:35 #24484Senior Member

Posts: 389Yes she is good looking and had a nice body but I'm sure that or something similar is the reason to keep it on the dl.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 19:03 #24483Senior Member

Posts: 4544I'm not sure why she can't post a better quality picture. But she does have a real job where she work with elderly back then. So many she still do and don't want to be recognized.
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 14:39 #24482Senior Member

Posts: 389I definitely get that not any reviews that I could find or posts when I asked I was surprised She is pretty with a very nice body imo and honest.
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:18 #24481Senior Member

Posts: 683Just a pet peeve of mine when they use a screenshot of a pic on their phone instead of just uploading the pic. Starts my scammer-detector.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 20:29 #24480Senior Member

Posts: 389Hi I just want to clarify that she's real. Very Nice body.
Originally Posted by JohannJohann
[View Original Post]
Imo.
Good service and a nice girl.
-
06-14-26 20:21 #24479Senior Member

Posts: 1734They don't "work".
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 17:22 #24478Senior Member

Posts: 574I need this info.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 16:03 #24477Senior Member

Posts: 314Woonsocker / Bellingham Scam
Don't bother with this one that advertised as Woonsocket / Bellingham 100. She's a scammer and waste of time. Three times I set up a meet and when I got to the Cass av address in Woonsocket. She tells me to wait she's just finishing up with a client. Red flag 1. Then she says she needs more time and I should leave because she doesn't know how much time she will need. Ok first time I bought it and left. The second time we made arrangements to meet it was the same excuse. So I figured I'd mess with her. I made arrangements for a third meet but didn't go to the address she gave. I figured she would do the same thing and sure enough when I told her I was there she said she needed a few minutes because she was finishing up with a client. We went around and around and she would never give the apartment number but just excuses to waste time.










Reply With Quote




