LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24490

    Bella in Cranston

    Anyone have any info on Bella in Cranston / Providence. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...t/090068872610

  2. #24489
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?
    Yeah, recently saw her. Service is still great. She has lost a lot of weight and that may turn off some people.

  3. #24488
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    No not that one, I'm talking about magic mouth Mandy out of Providence.

  4. #24487
    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Which one? The one that posts in smitfield and ww?
    I am guessing this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/969289560073.

  5. #24486

    Natasha

    Which one? The one that posts in smitfield and ww?

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?

  6. #24485
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhammon  [View Original Post]
    For me I think Mandy is the best, it's truly an experience. She really worships your cock. Natasha for me is the second best she has really good technique gets into it with moans, slurping and swallows the only con is the motel she stays at. Alishia is also good but doesn't swallow. Kelly is good as well but a little too aggressive for me and spits it out. Destiny uses too much teeth but great value for the price. Lizzie also has good technique but idk if she does BBJ only visits. Tammy another honorable mention, good technique and swallows for 1 but likes to play games.

    So in all, if you have the time see Mandy (also the best looking of those mentioned), but if you just want to be in and out Natasha is who I go to, it's 1 for a bbjqv.
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?

  7. #24484
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why she can't post a better quality picture. But she does have a real job where she work with elderly back then. So many she still do and don't want to be recognized.
    Yes she is good looking and had a nice body but I'm sure that or something similar is the reason to keep it on the dl.

  8. #24483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    Just a pet peeve of mine when they use a screenshot of a pic on their phone instead of just uploading the pic. Starts my scammer-detector.
    I'm not sure why she can't post a better quality picture. But she does have a real job where she work with elderly back then. So many she still do and don't want to be recognized.

  9. #24482
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    Just a pet peeve of mine when they use a screenshot of a pic on their phone instead of just uploading the pic. Starts my scammer-detector.
    I definitely get that not any reviews that I could find or posts when I asked I was surprised She is pretty with a very nice body imo and honest.

  10. #24481
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Hi I just want to clarify that she's real. Very Nice body.

    Imo.

    Good service and a nice girl.
    Just a pet peeve of mine when they use a screenshot of a pic on their phone instead of just uploading the pic. Starts my scammer-detector.

  11. #24480
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    This one looks cute, but her pictures are dated from five or six years ago. Not sure if it's worth TOFTT. Anyone see her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/623441163860
    Hi I just want to clarify that she's real. Very Nice body.

    Imo.

    Good service and a nice girl.

  12. #24479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I need this info.
    They don't "work".

  13. #24478
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I bang a mother / daughter in Worcester some. Double decker. Mother lives downs stairs (mid 50's). Daughter upstairs (early 30's). Civies, not escorts. White trash as they come. Mom is skinny. Daughter is medium bbw with huge titties and a big ass. Smoke a little work and start banging. LOL.
    I need this info.

  14. #24477

    Woonsocker / Bellingham Scam

    Don't bother with this one that advertised as Woonsocket / Bellingham 100. She's a scammer and waste of time. Three times I set up a meet and when I got to the Cass av address in Woonsocket. She tells me to wait she's just finishing up with a client. Red flag 1. Then she says she needs more time and I should leave because she doesn't know how much time she will need. Ok first time I bought it and left. The second time we made arrangements to meet it was the same excuse. So I figured I'd mess with her. I made arrangements for a third meet but didn't go to the address she gave. I figured she would do the same thing and sure enough when I told her I was there she said she needed a few minutes because she was finishing up with a client. We went around and around and she would never give the apartment number but just excuses to waste time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260614_154703_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #24476
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    She'll just waste your time. Not sure why she's even in the biz and posts.
    It's what the market will bear. Clearly there are enough uninformed gents who think she's great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape