Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for all Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 258
-
06-19-26 01:06 #63Regular Member

Posts: 4Lulu. M Spa Healing
First time here. Lulu greeted me at the door; she was cute enough and the service was excellent. I paid for an hour, and she led me into one of the rooms.
She massaged my back and shoulders with both hands, using firm pressure. As she got close, she let me caress her buttocks and inner thighs, though she gently evaded my attempts at digital penetration.
She was excited by the proposition I made, and we agreed on a price. I paid, and she returned immediately. She straddled me and gave me a fantastic blowjob, then rode me in the "cowgirl" position while letting me suck her nipples.
Listening to her moans and feeling her intense movements drove me wild with desire. When I entered her from behind, I was able to caress her clitoris; her buttocks were firm and alluring. I had briefly considered asking her to let me cum on her beautiful breasts, but I couldn't hold back and ended up ejaculating inside her. Afterward, she cleaned me up with a hot towel and helped me get dressed before I left. It was a fantastic experience.
-
06-19-26 00:42 #62Regular Member

Posts: 2Kiki at Qday Spa
Have seen Kiki before I came to visit her again. Yesterday after work, I came in, and I see her pretty face and her beautiful perky tits.
We start with a quick massage. I tell her I am horny, and I flip over, and she gets the cover and slips it on with her mouth showing off her BJ skills. I'm hard already, and I tell her to sit down on my cock. She slowly enters her warm pussy on my dick, and I start pounding right away. She moans and moans, getting me harder. I then tell her to get in doggy. I slide my dick in and out, slowly, watching that beautiful view and sound of wet pussy. Picking up the pace, I finally cum about a week's load. She finished our time with a massage.
-
06-18-26 23:58 #61Senior Member

Posts: 54Legit Massage
If you want an actual massage, no endings / FS anything, Thai Euphorea / Chiang Mai are solid options.
Originally Posted by OnePiece
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 19:18 #60Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Lucky Wellness Monica
80 for house fee for 1 hour and the BBFS was 300 tip.
Originally Posted by HogMonger420
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 14:30 #59Senior Member

Posts: 36Good massage skills
Hello everyone, visiting Vegas and looking for a massage place with actual good massage. I don't need FS, but happy ending is a plus. TIA.
-
06-17-26 16:07 #58Regular Member

Posts: 7What was the Tip and House fee like? Tempted to try.
Originally Posted by Bowlerguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 14:21 #57Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 4Nplus Spa Strawberry blonde Latina Chloe
Wanted to check this place out so I just stopped by and met a really attractive Colombian girl named Chloe. Her hair color is sort of mixed orange with some blonde. Banging all natural body and very friendly. Settled the house fee for one hour and got comfortable laying face down. She does have some massage training because she worked out some of the knots that were in my back. When she got down to my legs, she started tickling my balls, I lift it up so she could get access to my cock. She played with me for a few minutes, but then I couldn't take it any longer and decided to flip over. She slowly slid out of her dress to expose the natural C cup tits. Nice and perky, started sucking on her nipples, and then she got a condom and put it on me and started blowing me.
She then got up on the massage table with me in 69 and planted that smooth pussy right on my face. Slowly lick her pussy while she was deep throating my cock. She didn't slid down and put me inside of her RCG. This girl knows how to ride a cock. Her ass cheeks are bouncing up and down on top of me, then we did CG and then she hopped off and pulled me on top of her. Spread her legs nice and wide in mish, I had my hands underneath her leg so that I could push her legs back almost over my shoulders and pumped away and unloaded inside of the hat.
I slid out and took off the rubber and she got some paper towels and cleaned me up and told me to wait while she went to get some hot towels. She came back and brought me some water and I got dressed and handed her the tip. Great gal with skills.
-
06-17-26 12:40 #56Banned Member

Posts: 45NN spA
Had Mimi and Julie as a duo team, paid an hour house fee $ they had their teamwork down. Excellent chemistry, excellent service and timing. A must-repeat for me. We began kissing and undressing. I had more to take off than they did. They were both wearing lingerie that highlighted their beautiful bodies. While we all kissed, I kept my eyes open, watching their beautiful bodies. We were kissing for a while and making out also. I think they could sense my desire rising because they made a wonderful transition to the two-girl-two-mouth blow job and ball licking service. They did this perfectly. Among the best. The amount of eye contact was perfect, the way their bodies were looking while it happened, everything felt and looked great. Each of them took sever turns sucking me deeply, and I should mention that they are both excellent at deeper throat BBBJ.
I had one pop in me during this visit. I saved it for doggy style with Julie. Julie has one of the all-time best asses for a small-statured Asian girl, in my opinion. While I had my way with Julie, Mimi eagerly kissed me and assisted with my thrusts at times. The experience was great all through our time and ended with a great finish in the cover, in doggy style with Julie. Tip Julie $$ for the hour, and tipped Mimi $.
-
06-16-26 16:44 #55Regular Member

Posts: 21Rose Spa Lisa BBFS provider
Sent a text message and asked who was available, I got a response stating "Lisa new girl come try her special service. " If that does not get your curiosity up, I don't know what does. In the room we both got undressed, she has light colored skin and a nice full size C rack. I asked her about her special services. She said she "can do no condom honey for extra tip. " 3.0 for the BBFS tip and we were off to the races. Hugging and some DFK as she was putting on a nice show. She squatted down in front of me and held my cock on the tip of her tongue while she is glaring up at me. Sporty BJ for sure, twists and slurps and then went lower. Taint licking and then rimming was a very nice touch. Pushed me onto my back and climbed on top for some brief camel sliding.
Mounts my bare cock CG and she has her hands of my chest, and I have my hands on her chest. Squeezing those perky boobs, great view from below. She did some RCG as well as I held her ass from underneath. I was approaching the red zone, and wanted to punch it in for a TD so put her in missionary. Shortly after I let it all go inside of her snug pussy. Great finish and we were both a little sweaty. Cleaned up and squared away the tip money. Lisa is a service lady first and foremost. Recommended!
-
06-16-26 14:34 #54Senior Member

Posts: 1884Edit post
No worries and just FYI, you can only edit post shortly after you've posted it. Not sure what the threshold is (admin will know) but there should be a link to edit post (if it's still available, see photo for reference) when you're still logged in. After timeout that's it, no more edit.
Originally Posted by Itsamemario99
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 13:59 #53Senior Member

Posts: 1884Fountain
Welcome back! Yes prices are insane! It must be the Summer special when things are slow and they need to jack up prices.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMike
[View Original Post]
As for Fountain, another monger had a similar experience, I recall he asked for Mia via the site and I'm sure that's not OG Mia or if that's Mia at all. He also saw the younger girl on his way out, curious if that's Apple. Fountain's been on my last resort spot. Rarely goes there unless I'm in a pinch. One of those break glass in emergency type situation. LOL.
-
06-16-26 12:58 #52Senior Member

Posts: 41Returning after a break
So I took a break from the hobby for a bit, decided to check out a few of my regular spots. Upon entering each spot, I was hit with new prices for HF. All spots were asking for 80-100 for HH. When did this happen? Every place I said HH was 60, plus standard 200. I know it's only 20+ more but almost 300 for HH is getting ridiculous IMO.
Checked out Bali, had some older lady's but decent body. Got the full HH massage with almost no teasing or anything, towel stayed on the entire time. I even gave a few light touches to help encourage. Finally she goes ok all done, and I'm thinking really no extra. Ok. I got up got dressed and was about to walk out when she came back in the room and begain to caress me through my pants. Being frustrated I asked you really waited for me to get completely dressed and now want to start? Well the little guy took over and I got undressed again. Standard BBJ, mish, dog to finish. May repeat but will probably be a last resort.
Checked out fountain. Had an older and younger working, unfortunately I made the mistake of not asking to see the line up before hand so drew the older. She gave an ok massage, and standard bbj and mish finish. Would not repeat. Upon walking out saw the younger one and she was pretty with a nice body and I kicked myself after seeing her. I will try to get the younger one to see how that goes.
After a few other spots failed me. I wondered into Happy Trails. Not my normal spot but figured check it out. They had one girl who I saw at the old rose spa before the shutdown. She recognized me gave a big hug, so I said screw it I'm here and I've seen her before. Massage was good, lots of teasing, her rubbing her self on my hand as I laid there. Flip over bbj was soild, then once she laid on her back she turned into a dead fish, which really killed the mood.
-
06-16-26 10:32 #51Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 5Linda at Ruby Spa
Hmm, I've never met an Asian Linda until today. She's a cute little Chinese girl with good skills. 80/180 was the agreed-upon HF and donation. She started with a relaxing massage, followed by a nice BBBJ and CFS. I went over here to see Suki, but she was not working. I hope she will be back soon. Linda gave me what I needed to release some built-up tension and pressure.
-
06-16-26 10:22 #50Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Lily at Desert Inn
This review is for Lily at DI. I've had the luck of tapping Lily, but I've also tapped Luna at this spa as well. Both can take a licking and keep on licking. Lily was my choice for today. She speaks fairly good English. She's got a nice toned body. She's also quite experienced in the service industry. To be honest. I think I've visited her before, most likely in San Diego. I handed her the HF and the donation of 180. This spa has never disappointed me in the least. Lily started off with a good massage that eventually led to BBBJ and CFS in many positions finishing off in the end. I plan on going back to see her at some point while she is here.
-
06-15-26 18:21 #49Regular Member

Posts: 6Sorry I'm bad at math and don't mean to double post, but I meant to put $260 and not $280 (can't find a way to edit a post).
Originally Posted by Itsamemario99
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





