Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57

    Good massage skills

    Hello everyone, visiting Vegas and looking for a massage place with actual good massage. I don't need FS, but happy ending is a plus. TIA.

  2. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowlerguy  [View Original Post]
    Had some breakfast with a buddy of mine in old downtown and had heard about this place so I went inside and a Chinese lady who was very pretty came out to meet me. She was wearing a red dress, I know that's a lucky color in the Chinese culture. Her boobs looked great as the dress could hardly contain them. After squaring away the house fee Monica began the massage which was mostly fingernails running all over my back. Very stimulating and my dick was already hard. After flipping over we started kissing DFK lots of tongue action. She then started licking my nipples and worked her way down to my cock. Good eye contact and a nice slow rhythm and she asked me after about five minutes if I wanted to fuck her. I said "yes please", and she asked me if I wanted to use a condom. I was a little surprised, so I asked her how much the tip would be, and she held up three fingers. I decided to go ahead and throw caution to the wind and she sat down on top of my bare cock.

    Kegel squeezes felt so good as she arched her back and fucked me nice and slow. Holding on to her MM C sized jugs while she is going at it. I decided to sit up while she was still on top of me and started kissing her again, then I picked her up because she's so small and laid her down on the massage table and starting plowing away in missionary. Continuing to kiss her and I was ready to unload so I let her know. She said "yes baby cum for me!" I took that as a green light and dumped a monster load inside of her.

    We were both pretty sweaty, so went to the shower room and rinsed off. Got dressed and she handed me a bottle of water. I definitely will be back for some of that raw action.
    What was the Tip and House fee like? Tempted to try.

  3. #55
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    Nplus Spa Strawberry blonde Latina Chloe

    Wanted to check this place out so I just stopped by and met a really attractive Colombian girl named Chloe. Her hair color is sort of mixed orange with some blonde. Banging all natural body and very friendly. Settled the house fee for one hour and got comfortable laying face down. She does have some massage training because she worked out some of the knots that were in my back. When she got down to my legs, she started tickling my balls, I lift it up so she could get access to my cock. She played with me for a few minutes, but then I couldn't take it any longer and decided to flip over. She slowly slid out of her dress to expose the natural C cup tits. Nice and perky, started sucking on her nipples, and then she got a condom and put it on me and started blowing me.

    She then got up on the massage table with me in 69 and planted that smooth pussy right on my face. Slowly lick her pussy while she was deep throating my cock. She didn't slid down and put me inside of her RCG. This girl knows how to ride a cock. Her ass cheeks are bouncing up and down on top of me, then we did CG and then she hopped off and pulled me on top of her. Spread her legs nice and wide in mish, I had my hands underneath her leg so that I could push her legs back almost over my shoulders and pumped away and unloaded inside of the hat.

    I slid out and took off the rubber and she got some paper towels and cleaned me up and told me to wait while she went to get some hot towels. She came back and brought me some water and I got dressed and handed her the tip. Great gal with skills.

  4. #54

    NN spA

    Had Mimi and Julie as a duo team, paid an hour house fee $ they had their teamwork down. Excellent chemistry, excellent service and timing. A must-repeat for me. We began kissing and undressing. I had more to take off than they did. They were both wearing lingerie that highlighted their beautiful bodies. While we all kissed, I kept my eyes open, watching their beautiful bodies. We were kissing for a while and making out also. I think they could sense my desire rising because they made a wonderful transition to the two-girl-two-mouth blow job and ball licking service. They did this perfectly. Among the best. The amount of eye contact was perfect, the way their bodies were looking while it happened, everything felt and looked great. Each of them took sever turns sucking me deeply, and I should mention that they are both excellent at deeper throat BBBJ.

    I had one pop in me during this visit. I saved it for doggy style with Julie. Julie has one of the all-time best asses for a small-statured Asian girl, in my opinion. While I had my way with Julie, Mimi eagerly kissed me and assisted with my thrusts at times. The experience was great all through our time and ended with a great finish in the cover, in doggy style with Julie. Tip Julie $$ for the hour, and tipped Mimi $.

  5. #53

    Rose Spa Lisa BBFS provider

    Sent a text message and asked who was available, I got a response stating "Lisa new girl come try her special service. " If that does not get your curiosity up, I don't know what does. In the room we both got undressed, she has light colored skin and a nice full size C rack. I asked her about her special services. She said she "can do no condom honey for extra tip. " 3.0 for the BBFS tip and we were off to the races. Hugging and some DFK as she was putting on a nice show. She squatted down in front of me and held my cock on the tip of her tongue while she is glaring up at me. Sporty BJ for sure, twists and slurps and then went lower. Taint licking and then rimming was a very nice touch. Pushed me onto my back and climbed on top for some brief camel sliding.

    Mounts my bare cock CG and she has her hands of my chest, and I have my hands on her chest. Squeezing those perky boobs, great view from below. She did some RCG as well as I held her ass from underneath. I was approaching the red zone, and wanted to punch it in for a TD so put her in missionary. Shortly after I let it all go inside of her snug pussy. Great finish and we were both a little sweaty. Cleaned up and squared away the tip money. Lisa is a service lady first and foremost. Recommended!

  6. #52

    Edit post

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsamemario99  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I'm bad at math and don't mean to double post, but I meant to put $260 and not $280 (can't find a way to edit a post).
    No worries and just FYI, you can only edit post shortly after you've posted it. Not sure what the threshold is (admin will know) but there should be a link to edit post (if it's still available, see photo for reference) when you're still logged in. After timeout that's it, no more edit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-16 113508.jpg‎  

  7. #51

    Fountain

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMike  [View Original Post]
    So I took a break from the hobby for a bit, decided to check out a few of my regular spots. Upon entering each spot, I was hit with new prices for HF. All spots were asking for 80-100 for HH. When did this happen? Every place I said HH was 60, plus standard 200. I know it's only 20+ more but almost 300 for HH is getting ridiculous IMO.

    Checked out fountain. Had an older and younger working, unfortunately I made the mistake of not asking to see the line up before hand so drew the older. She gave an ok massage, and standard bbj and mish finish. Would not repeat. Upon walking out saw the younger one and she was pretty with a nice body and I kicked myself after seeing her. I will try to get the younger one to see how that goes.
    Welcome back! Yes prices are insane! It must be the Summer special when things are slow and they need to jack up prices.

    As for Fountain, another monger had a similar experience, I recall he asked for Mia via the site and I'm sure that's not OG Mia or if that's Mia at all. He also saw the younger girl on his way out, curious if that's Apple. Fountain's been on my last resort spot. Rarely goes there unless I'm in a pinch. One of those break glass in emergency type situation. LOL.

  8. #50

    Returning after a break

    So I took a break from the hobby for a bit, decided to check out a few of my regular spots. Upon entering each spot, I was hit with new prices for HF. All spots were asking for 80-100 for HH. When did this happen? Every place I said HH was 60, plus standard 200. I know it's only 20+ more but almost 300 for HH is getting ridiculous IMO.

    Checked out Bali, had some older lady's but decent body. Got the full HH massage with almost no teasing or anything, towel stayed on the entire time. I even gave a few light touches to help encourage. Finally she goes ok all done, and I'm thinking really no extra. Ok. I got up got dressed and was about to walk out when she came back in the room and begain to caress me through my pants. Being frustrated I asked you really waited for me to get completely dressed and now want to start? Well the little guy took over and I got undressed again. Standard BBJ, mish, dog to finish. May repeat but will probably be a last resort.

    Checked out fountain. Had an older and younger working, unfortunately I made the mistake of not asking to see the line up before hand so drew the older. She gave an ok massage, and standard bbj and mish finish. Would not repeat. Upon walking out saw the younger one and she was pretty with a nice body and I kicked myself after seeing her. I will try to get the younger one to see how that goes.

    After a few other spots failed me. I wondered into Happy Trails. Not my normal spot but figured check it out. They had one girl who I saw at the old rose spa before the shutdown. She recognized me gave a big hug, so I said screw it I'm here and I've seen her before. Massage was good, lots of teasing, her rubbing her self on my hand as I laid there. Flip over bbj was soild, then once she laid on her back she turned into a dead fish, which really killed the mood.

  9. #49
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 5

    Linda at Ruby Spa

    Hmm, I've never met an Asian Linda until today. She's a cute little Chinese girl with good skills. 80/180 was the agreed-upon HF and donation. She started with a relaxing massage, followed by a nice BBBJ and CFS. I went over here to see Suki, but she was not working. I hope she will be back soon. Linda gave me what I needed to release some built-up tension and pressure.

  10. #48
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Lily at Desert Inn

    This review is for Lily at DI. I've had the luck of tapping Lily, but I've also tapped Luna at this spa as well. Both can take a licking and keep on licking. Lily was my choice for today. She speaks fairly good English. She's got a nice toned body. She's also quite experienced in the service industry. To be honest. I think I've visited her before, most likely in San Diego. I handed her the HF and the donation of 180. This spa has never disappointed me in the least. Lily started off with a good massage that eventually led to BBBJ and CFS in many positions finishing off in the end. I plan on going back to see her at some point while she is here.

  11. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsamemario99  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by NN Spa because of the promising previous reports for Julie. I called ahead around lunch time and asked if Julie was available and asked for time with her. (Not sure if the person who picked up was her).

    I arrived and a woman about 5'8 to 5'9 greeted me at the door. Took me to the first room available. I opted for the 30 minutes for $60. She then got to the point and asked if I was there to bang and I asked how much. She said 200. So all in up front was $280.

    We started with the table shower and she washed me well and did some slides all over my body. Fun stuff. After maybe ten minutes of that, we dried both of ourselves off and headed back to the room. She had me lay down and she started a BBBJ. Felt real good and after maybe 5 minutes of that, she asks if I wanted her to fuck me or I fuck her. I opted for the former and she got in cowgirl. She rode me til I said to switch and we went to doggy and finished there. It was all rather quick and she mentioned about having more time and it not being too busy so she offered to give me a little massage. Overall, a pretty good experience with Julie and I can see why people request her since she's very willing to please. Imo she's not that much of a looker, but service was good and better than the majority of my encounters. If your looking for someone on the taller side, Julie is your girl.
    Sorry I'm bad at math and don't mean to double post, but I meant to put $260 and not $280 (can't find a way to edit a post).

  12. #46

    NN Spa. Julie. A solid time

    Stopped by NN Spa because of the promising previous reports for Julie. I called ahead around lunch time and asked if Julie was available and asked for time with her. (Not sure if the person who picked up was her).

    I arrived and a woman about 5'8 to 5'9 greeted me at the door. Took me to the first room available. I opted for the 30 minutes for $60. She then got to the point and asked if I was there to bang and I asked how much. She said 200. So all in up front was $280.

    We started with the table shower and she washed me well and did some slides all over my body. Fun stuff. After maybe ten minutes of that, we dried both of ourselves off and headed back to the room. She had me lay down and she started a BBBJ. Felt real good and after maybe 5 minutes of that, she asks if I wanted her to fuck me or I fuck her. I opted for the former and she got in cowgirl. She rode me til I said to switch and we went to doggy and finished there. It was all rather quick and she mentioned about having more time and it not being too busy so she offered to give me a little massage. Overall, a pretty good experience with Julie and I can see why people request her since she's very willing to please. Imo she's not that much of a looker, but service was good and better than the majority of my encounters. If your looking for someone on the taller side, Julie is your girl.

  13. #45

    Credit cards?

    Who accepts them?

    Fountain, Perfect day, New Lavender.

    If anybody knows more let's add to the list LOL.

  14. #44
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    BBFS at Lucky Wellness with Monica

    Had some breakfast with a buddy of mine in old downtown and had heard about this place so I went inside and a Chinese lady who was very pretty came out to meet me. She was wearing a red dress, I know that's a lucky color in the Chinese culture. Her boobs looked great as the dress could hardly contain them. After squaring away the house fee Monica began the massage which was mostly fingernails running all over my back. Very stimulating and my dick was already hard. After flipping over we started kissing DFK lots of tongue action. She then started licking my nipples and worked her way down to my cock. Good eye contact and a nice slow rhythm and she asked me after about five minutes if I wanted to fuck her. I said "yes please", and she asked me if I wanted to use a condom. I was a little surprised, so I asked her how much the tip would be, and she held up three fingers. I decided to go ahead and throw caution to the wind and she sat down on top of my bare cock.

    Kegel squeezes felt so good as she arched her back and fucked me nice and slow. Holding on to her MM C sized jugs while she is going at it. I decided to sit up while she was still on top of me and started kissing her again, then I picked her up because she's so small and laid her down on the massage table and starting plowing away in missionary. Continuing to kiss her and I was ready to unload so I let her know. She said "yes baby cum for me!" I took that as a green light and dumped a monster load inside of her.

    We were both pretty sweaty, so went to the shower room and rinsed off. Got dressed and she handed me a bottle of water. I definitely will be back for some of that raw action.

  15. #43
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10

    Cici at Yes Spa

    Cici has beautiful breasts and a great shape. She massaged me with oil first and then asked me what I was interested in. She stroked me and let me play with and suck her beautiful breasts. I didn't want to fire my load yet, so I had to stop her from sucking me in because her extras was so good.

    I rubbed her clit hard with my hard dick, pulled away, kept touching her, and then dove back in.

    I hit her hard because I knew I couldn't keep going for much longer.

    I think I hit her 20 to 30 times before I finally popped. She cleaned me up, let me kiss and suck her beautiful breasts a few more times, and told me to come back soon. I'm pretty sure I will.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape