Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 7371
-
06-19-26 11:14 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 110Visiting
Heading to Springfield next week and looking.
Honestly. Currently into nasty girls of any size and shape. Don't care how they look or smell (LOL) or act. As long as they are ready for a good railing without complaint. Preferably someone to use a number of times over the course of 3-4 days.
-
06-18-26 19:01 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 63Where are the mongers?
Is everyone on vacation?
-
06-16-26 09:36 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 63Nice rack
Does anyone have some Intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chico...i/788692961497
-
06-08-26 06:18 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 55Lexie in Springfield
Anyone ever see this one? She looks familiar but can't place her. Ad is just kinda oddly written and can't figure out if she's legit. I have texted with her (outcall only and has no transportation). May just TOFT but wanted to see if anyone had info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...o/723784491570
-
06-04-26 14:12 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 806Definitely too expensive if she's cut out the extras.
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:23 #7246Regular Member

Posts: 11Katy
Saw Katy last week and she was as always fantastic! Prices are the same because the service is the same. I went for HH. Began with a DFK. Leading to a BBJ and then exploded in covered FS. As always, she was fun, engaging and seemed to have a good time to0. She changed her ad for personal reasons but for her regs, the service is the same quality we have come to expect. Don't let the new ad stop you-call and enjoy and NO, I am not being compensated. She just a great gal who is worth the cost.
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 19:21 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 63Katy
I met with her a couple of months ago. She went off the radar for a short time, then back on. I texted her when I saw her post on stg recently and she said massage only. Nothing else. Not sure if it's just a screen, or she really is only doing massages. If it is only a massage, it's expensive. Same prices when she was doing her "thang".
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 07:43 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 806Katy
Anyone seen Katy that has incall in Forest Park area?
-
06-02-26 16:04 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 55Avoid Morgan
I posted about her a few weeks back (just scroll back a few pages). Short version is I pulled up to her incall, she walked out and looked like a toothless homosexual woman. Raced back to my car and sped the hell out. A few days later another monger who missed my warning saw her and had a horrible experience. Don't be fooled by whatever she looks like in those pictures.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:52 #7242Senior Member

Posts: 343Morgan
Here's a piciture.
Originally Posted by Banditdog
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:48 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 343Morgan
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/040626961960
Originally Posted by Banditdog
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 15:19 #7240Senior Member

Posts: 189Respectfully, that's pretty vague. A link or photo might be helpful, yes?
Originally Posted by OrlLovr69
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 11:21 #7239Senior Member

Posts: 276Morgan
Has anyone had any experience with Morgan, she advertised Springfield, Greenfield on STG?
-
05-29-26 20:47 #7238Senior Member

Posts: 80Insanity
Agreed. Mostly I'm just curious if she's real.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 14:17 #7237Senior Member

Posts: 532Anyone willing to part with what she's demanding (and I don't mean $$) is out of their minds.
Originally Posted by DengKemboko
[View Original Post]
On top of demanding a 'deposit' (Never a smart move), she's asking for outrageous personal information for 'screening' - (give me a $ Break).
LinkedIn or other social media.
Photo verification (Passport, I. D, Work I. D, Etc).









Reply With Quote




