Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 25025
-
06-16-26 07:31 #24485Senior Member

Posts: 37Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?
Originally Posted by Jhammon
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 20:35 #24484Senior Member

Posts: 389Yes she is good looking and had a nice body but I'm sure that or something similar is the reason to keep it on the dl.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 19:03 #24483Senior Member

Posts: 4545I'm not sure why she can't post a better quality picture. But she does have a real job where she work with elderly back then. So many she still do and don't want to be recognized.
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 14:39 #24482Senior Member

Posts: 389I definitely get that not any reviews that I could find or posts when I asked I was surprised She is pretty with a very nice body imo and honest.
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:18 #24481Senior Member

Posts: 683Just a pet peeve of mine when they use a screenshot of a pic on their phone instead of just uploading the pic. Starts my scammer-detector.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 20:29 #24480Senior Member

Posts: 389Hi I just want to clarify that she's real. Very Nice body.
Originally Posted by JohannJohann
[View Original Post]
Imo.
Good service and a nice girl.
-
06-14-26 20:21 #24479Senior Member

Posts: 1734They don't "work".
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 17:22 #24478Senior Member

Posts: 574I need this info.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 16:03 #24477Senior Member

Posts: 314Woonsocker / Bellingham Scam
Don't bother with this one that advertised as Woonsocket / Bellingham 100. She's a scammer and waste of time. Three times I set up a meet and when I got to the Cass av address in Woonsocket. She tells me to wait she's just finishing up with a client. Red flag 1. Then she says she needs more time and I should leave because she doesn't know how much time she will need. Ok first time I bought it and left. The second time we made arrangements to meet it was the same excuse. So I figured I'd mess with her. I made arrangements for a third meet but didn't go to the address she gave. I figured she would do the same thing and sure enough when I told her I was there she said she needed a few minutes because she was finishing up with a client. We went around and around and she would never give the apartment number but just excuses to waste time.
-
06-14-26 10:24 #24476Senior Member

Posts: 82It's what the market will bear. Clearly there are enough uninformed gents who think she's great.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 16:05 #24475Senior Member

Posts: 1734She'll just waste your time. Not sure why she's even in the biz and posts.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 15:12 #24474Senior Member

Posts: 4545Ari
I remember seeing her when she started in 2020 during the pandemic. I went to see her in new Bedford hotel. She was horrible that I left. But luckily for me, that day when I was about to leave. I saw this cutie smoking and I lay my eyes on her and she also look back. So we end up doing a date. Ari suck since she started.
Originally Posted by Phong411
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 13:53 #24473Senior Member

Posts: 70Ari
She's been around a long time. Was never great but at least looked good and provided decent sessions. Now she's let herself go and doesn't give a fuck. Don't waste $ on her. Better options around.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 09:07 #24472Senior Member

Posts: 150Asians Hotel
I misunderstood your question. I thought you wanted to know if Attleboro had a hotel. They only have one and it was the one I gave you. I don't do the Asians thing so I have no knowledge if they use that place.
Originally Posted by LoveSuckinTits
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 22:17 #24471Regular Member

Posts: 23Hotel Asians vs massage parlors
So I've been to the hotels many times and I never pay more than $100 each time. Maybe 3 times with 3 different girls they tried to upsell the BJ for an extra 20 but I never paid it and I also never went back to see those girls who tried to upsell. All the other ones have done bjs to get me hard then let me fuck until I bust within a reasonable time (usually no more than 15-20 min) and the ones that I had fun with and / or thought they were sexy I went back to see again. I usually only go to Warwick or seekonk but have been to Braintree and Framingham hotels as well. And Norwich CT. I have a few favorites from over the years. Lulu in Framingham, Sandy in seekonk, Amy in Warwick, and a couple others I didn't get their names. A few have done bbj, BBFS and bbfscip and cim all of them never more than 100 but it usually doesn't happen the first time. Once they feel comfortable around you they tend to open up more but everyone is different.
Originally Posted by VicksBurg70
[View Original Post]
I'm curious about the massage parlors. I get the feeling like they might have even sexier girls at least at the better ones, but I don't want a massage and I don't want to pay for one. Is there any way you can just go there and fuck and not do any table showers massages etc. What's the cheapest you could pay to just go fuck for 10-15 min? And when I fuck these girls I like to go hard, most of them have a small tiny pussy and it turns me on to kinda go a little hard and make them remember me LOL but can you do that in the parlors? The hotels are great for that reason. Thanks for any info.









Reply With Quote





