Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 447 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 6700
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6520
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info. So just a HJ finish?
    It's Hella pricey HJ for what you get. Rose is a novelty experience. She is extremely YMMV and chatty. So it may be good experience or it may be a somewhat crappie experience.

    I think there are much better options out there, if you want a big girl go see Apple she is around the corner.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  2. #6519
    Quote Originally Posted by Chichef3000  [View Original Post]
    How does Erica look? I only see pictures of Isa.
    She's a thick Latina with a good rack. Darker skin, honestly found her hotter than Isa.

  3. #6518

    Isa and Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by LongwoodStitch  [View Original Post]
    I'm not 100% sure with Erica since she is visiting and this was my first time seeing her, but I've seen Isa many times and the first time she offered L2 it's was covered and as she got more comfortable with me she skipped the cover but YMMV. They are still running there 4 hand special for a few more days now.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...941339391.html
    How does Erica look? I only see pictures of Isa.

  4. #6517

    More Ani Castro

    Last week I finally got a chance to sample her massage skills. Everything that has been said is spot on.

    Her body is absolutely unreal and her touch is very sensual.

    I dreamed that I had a L1 that was non rushed and different, but in a good way.

    When my schedule will allow I will definitely repeat.

    Also the place is super clean and nice with good parking.

    Be safe.

    YM.

  5. #6516

    Recommendation for quality undraped massage?

    Due to bad PE issuesI'm currently only looking for a quality massage that allows undraped and won't be upset that I'm not looking for more. Preferably a something somewhat legit that allows no drape? Feel free to DM if you have any suggestions or know anyone that's good with my type of issues.

  6. #6515

    Isa and Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Off Chance! Do you know if either offers BBBJ! I've seen Isa many times before over the years but never her cousin Erica!?
    I'm not 100% sure with Erica since she is visiting and this was my first time seeing her, but I've seen Isa many times and the first time she offered L2 it's was covered and as she got more comfortable with me she skipped the cover but YMMV. They are still running there 4 hand special for a few more days now.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...941339391.html

  7. #6514
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazint06  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Rose. I saw her once last year for manscaping. I would never see her again. To me, she was not only very large but just not attractive. Also, her apartment was very messy.

    Not trying to ruin any business for her, but just giving my two cents.
    Thank you for the info. So just a HJ finish?

  8. #6513

    Rose, not Anna

    She goes by Rose. I saw her once last year for manscaping. I would never see her again. To me, she was not only very large but just not attractive. Also, her apartment was very messy.

    Not trying to ruin any business for her, but just giving my two cents.

  9. #6512

    Anna Altamonte

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...936143949.html

    Anyone meet with her? Bigger girl, but seems cool as I am talking to her.

  10. #6511
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Was it only a L1 happy ending?

    Quote Originally Posted by LongwoodStitch  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a dream where I had the pleasure of meeting Isa and her cousin Erica for a 4 hand special. While Isa is generally more reserved on the initial massage, her cousin was a little more playful and they would consistently switch back-and-forth, which had me guessing which hands were where at times. Towards the end of massage, they both get more into it, and I started to feel four hands moving around my hips and junior, almost in unison. Upon the flip, Isa pulled down her pants showing her BBL while her cousin removed her top showing her large naturals. The two of them were very well together and after a while Junior erupted and they both cleaned me up gave me a snack and water and I was on my way. Overall a rather pleasant dream. In total it was $$$ for the Hr with no additional tip needed.

    Adventure is out there.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50353/
    Off Chance! Do you know if either offers BBBJ! I've seen Isa many times before over the years but never her cousin Erica!?

  11. #6510

    Isa

    I recently had a dream where I had the pleasure of meeting Isa and her cousin Erica for a 4 hand special. While Isa is generally more reserved on the initial massage, her cousin was a little more playful and they would consistently switch back-and-forth, which had me guessing which hands were where at times. Towards the end of massage, they both get more into it, and I started to feel four hands moving around my hips and junior, almost in unison. Upon the flip, Isa pulled down her pants showing her BBL while her cousin removed her top showing her large naturals. The two of them were very well together and after a while Junior erupted and they both cleaned me up gave me a snack and water and I was on my way. Overall a rather pleasant dream. In total it was $$$ for the Hr with no additional tip needed.

    Adventure is out there.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50353/

  12. #6509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Liss

    Quote Originally Posted by Samm900  [View Original Post]
    I feel your Pain. Were you on any enhancements. ?
    I was sort of thinking the same thing as I have started one.

    I see Liss weekly and the last 4 weeks I have not released. It is never because of extreme effort for Liss.

    In my experience she has become very aggressive with Jr as she use to to be soft and sensuous.

    LOL we have been talking since Sox posts.

    I personally have not nutted for the last.

    Few sessions.

    We see each other tomorrow and will be.

    Discussing things🥰.

    I have started a PT141 med and it makes me rock hard.

    She blames me but I have no issues with other providers.

  13. #6508
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Got to visit Liss again. Last time I didn't make it to the flip, so this time I came in strong. Once again a fantastic massage. She gives it hard and really gets into your muscles. She began the fun from behind and she does a great job. My dick was extremely hard and wasn't feeling the bend straight back so I asked to flip. She began and nice BBBJ and HJ. She pretty much had a grip on the base of my cock and only pretty much just sucking half of it. After a while I was starting to get numb. I then up graded to L3. Suited up and hammered away for a long time. I kept telling her I don't think I can cum. Went multiple positions. She eventually took the rubber of a continued an aggressive BBBJ for another 15-20 min. I couldn't cum and she was upset I couldn't nut. Overall another good experience but she numbed my dick up so much I couldn't nut.

    Sox.
    I feel your Pain. Were you on any enhancements. ?

  14. #6507

    Liss

    Got to visit Liss again. Last time I didn't make it to the flip, so this time I came in strong. Once again a fantastic massage. She gives it hard and really gets into your muscles. She began the fun from behind and she does a great job. My dick was extremely hard and wasn't feeling the bend straight back so I asked to flip. She began and nice BBBJ and HJ. She pretty much had a grip on the base of my cock and only pretty much just sucking half of it. After a while I was starting to get numb. I then up graded to L3. Suited up and hammered away for a long time. I kept telling her I don't think I can cum. Went multiple positions. She eventually took the rubber of a continued an aggressive BBBJ for another 15-20 min. I couldn't cum and she was upset I couldn't nut. Overall another good experience but she numbed my dick up so much I couldn't nut.

    Sox.

  15. #6506

    Willie speaks truth. Kavvy / Lizzie Taylor

    I didn't know Willie was posting, but I can validate what he says about Kavvy.

    Last week I had the pleasure (and sadness) of being Kavvy's last customer in Melbourne before she moved. The massage table, clean linen and towels (and cleaning supplies) were the only things left in the house, but Kavvy was radiant, and smiling, and was genuinely happy to see me. We talked, we laughed, and then we moved to an exceptional deep tissue massage. She is simply the best!

    By the end of our appointment, I felt deeply relieved of all (with the exception of the stress of uncertainty -- "where do I go now for a great massage".

    My sadness should be Orlando's gentlemen's joy because Kavvy will be accepting appointments next week.

    For those who need her contact info, search for Lizzie Taylor on Tryst I'll try and insert the link to make it easy. The photos are Kavvy and are current. (She uses the Lizzie Taylor listing as her Kavvy listing was hacked a while back). URL for Kavvy / Lizzie Taylor: https://tryst.link/massage/lizzietaylormassages..

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

    P.S. Kavvy is L1-incredible. Know that when you make an appointment, because if you think it will be more, you'll get a fine massage, but you won't be happy. L1-only!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape