Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 18302
-
06-16-26 16:44 #17537Senior Member

Posts: 231What are the odds Naila is a pro? I really like her body. Very sexy IMO. Also, she's giving very strong pro like behavior.
Originally Posted by Stm001
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 16:30 #17536Banned Member

Posts: 107Miami is wild LOL spent some time there and over 50% of the girls want to get the SB status. Lot of them are just glorified prostitutes, but the ones that are legit are in the 8/9/10 range so pretty fun place to play the game.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 12:46 #17535Regular Member

Posts: 76While very unreasonable, at least she's pretty consistent with everyone LOL I got the bikini pics along with 1.2 k price tag. Pics were hot but there is no fucking way I'm paying 1.2 k for her. If she brings it down to 500 I might consider.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 12:19 #17534Senior Member

Posts: 91She was in Fl a month or so back and shared bikini pics. As nice as they were, not dropping 1009-1200.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:34 #17533Senior Member

Posts: 231Good that we are holding the fort. She will come down as no one is failing for the 1 k ask. 500 is fair price here.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:16 #17532Banned Member

Posts: 107I was in Montreal last year and can confirm this is 100% true. Just need to invest little time in making the arrangements ahead of time and maximize the time spent there.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:02 #17531Regular Member

Posts: 189Has anyone been with her? I'm talking to her right now. PPM hasn't come up but don't want to waste my time if she has a track record of ghosting folks. Looks like she's been on the platform for couple of years but I don't see any reviews or mention of her.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 10:56 #17530Regular Member

Posts: 189She was very specific on it with me. Quoted me 500 per hour. I passed.
Originally Posted by Stm001
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 10:37 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 166I was chatting with her when she was in Tn. She was trying to get me to cover air and hotel so she could look for an apartment. Chat ended there. I was drawn in by her private bikini pic and she sounded nice. It's a shame she's asking twice what's reasonable.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 10:08 #17528Senior Member

Posts: 83Mira
Mira, 20, Waldorf.
Had a time setup to meet last week and got ghosted.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-10b84906d042
-
06-15-26 23:37 #17527Senior Member

Posts: 368Great info!
Keep posting!
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
Tampa is great too, Miami is really good as is LA!
I heard there's a lot of good Sbs around!
Thank you!
-
06-15-26 23:16 #17526Senior Member

Posts: 31Naila
Naila quoted me 5 and I was going to pull the trigger but schedules didn't align. Chatted with her a few weeks later and she wanted to hang with her friend for 5 ea. I can't handle two so I wasn't interested. No way I could get my money's worth on two girls. But I kept the conversation going, got some pics. Naila looks good but indont think that second girl is the same one in the Pic she shared. Anyway, most importantly, she suggested we "get together for an hour of fun". Clock watchers are a pass, so heads up for anyone who's chatting with her.
.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 20:21 #17525Senior Member

Posts: 378Same
Same, and pass as well.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 18:55 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 378Marla, not Maria (threesome gals)
Marla.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2987135bbdfc
The friend is Naila.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-da63a947bcea
-
06-15-26 18:24 #17523Senior Member

Posts: 329Maria
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-4fea7822b752
Wants to sell $50 worth of content before agreeing to meet up.









Reply With Quote





