Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 3885
-
06-15-26 23:03 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 308Story here, looks like World Cup driven. Also happened at a hotel, I'd bet the site was STG:
Originally Posted by GoodTimes2021
[View Original Post]
https://www.boston.com/news/crime/20...-boston-hotel/
-
06-15-26 19:57 #3854Regular Member

Posts: 13BPD Sting
They got Reverand too. That will be interesting service this Sunday.
"BPD Press Release:
Human Trafficking Unit Arrests Seven for Soliciting Prostitution in Boston.
As part of the Boston Police Department's ongoing efforts to address human trafficking concerns, seven individuals were taken into custody during a recent operation which took place on Saturday June 13,2026, in Boston.".
-
06-15-26 18:39 #3853Senior Member

Posts: 505Laser Hair Removal
Has anyone ever done laser hair removal at a place that offers extras? The Brazilian woman in Milford said she does laser hair removal and massage, but there have been reports that she sometimes offers extras, sometimes does not. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
-
06-11-26 23:27 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 454There was a place less than half mile from me that I would need to drive past to go everywhere else, I ended up going in a few times before they were busted.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
I generally don't care about being seen, I'm single and the people closest to me (friends, family) are more than 30 minutes away, and my car is not special enough to be recognized. That said, there is one place I won't go to because a family member has line of sight to their door.
-
06-11-26 16:33 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 172I have a couple walking distance in my neighborhood in Boston. I've hit them up a few times and I would more often but there are a couple places I prefer more within a 10 -15 minute drive. A bustling city neighborhood with a lot of people moving about the in / out feels rather painless, and neither neighborhood spot has a locked door with a doorbell, that might change things for me if they did.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
But I will say I am originally from a small town in MA, still have ties to the town and I would never visit a spa there or in any of the neighboring towns.
-
06-11-26 13:07 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 93Years back I lived in a European city where sex work was tolerated and by chance the apartment my company had rented for me was half a block down across the street from a brothel. I could see guys going in and out from my living room window. I tried not to frequent that establishment too often just because other coworkers lived in the area but I did go there many times -- just sitting in my living room I'd get horny thinking about what girls were working, so I'd have to pop over and bang one out -- always wearing a baseball hat and glasses (LOL). Good times, I miss them!
Oh and this brothel had a shared lounge / sitting room, and one time I ran into someone from work there. After the first shock we just smiled and nodded in recognition, and neither of us ever mentioned it when we met in the office.
If only sex work were legal in the US.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 13:03 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 582If you know where Can't is in Worcester, I used to live on the other side of the railroad tracks from it. A couple times I just walked down there, emptied out, then got food from the pizza place that used to be in the same building. I didn't know anyone else in the neighborhood (all Asians and Latinos who didn't speak English, or college kids at the nearby university), so I didn't give a damn who saw me going in.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 09:18 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 2189I live less than a mile away from an AMP. Go there to see one girl in particular when she is working.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
I don't worry about being seen going in or out. Nothing wrong with going for some bodywork.
-
06-10-26 23:36 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 1253I live doors down from 141 in Q. If they had better looking girls and better service, I would go there more often.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 22:31 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 98Living Close
I lived close to several before they were closed down. One was at the end of my street. It all about being able to get in and out without being seen. If you friend them you can come and go through the back door if they have one. I like the ones that have parking in the back.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 21:21 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 1405I used to see a provider on a weekly basis who lived two blocks away from me.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 20:46 #3844Senior Member

Posts: 634How close is too close?
Sometimes when I visit an AMP and there're houses nearby I wonder if I lived there would I still go to that AMP? I'm curious if anyone here ever lived really close to an AMP (or AAMP or provider)? Did you ever pay a visit when you lived there? What's the closest one you've ever visited?
The closest one to me currently that I am aware of is an AAMP and is (according to google maps) about a mile from me. There's also an AMP that's three miles from me. I've never gone to either one. The main reason is that both have mostly poor reviews. The last place I lived at was about a half mile from an AMP. I never went there but there was another AMP about one mile away that I did go to occasionally. I would sometimes walk there.
-
06-09-26 01:00 #3843Senior Member

Posts: 139Ah that's what happened. The Walgreens clerk gave me the wrong one.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 12:28 #3842Senior Member

Posts: 634Depends on which Tracfone card you buy. The unlimited talk / text plus 4 GB card is $20 and lasts thirty days. The sixty minute for talk, text, data basic card is $19.99 and lasts ninety days. I bought one yesterday and loaded it to my phone.
Originally Posted by Wayback
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 11:05 #3841Senior Member

Posts: 139The tracfone $20 cards now last only one month.
Originally Posted by JackKerouac16
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



