Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 33036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32436

    Immaculate service!

    Seen Trixie recently, never seen her ad before. Met up on an out and I'll always go back. Greatest bbj I've experienced in years, rides like a champion, takes from behind like a champion covered, and was honestly cool as hell. Good vibes, easy to chat with, but straight to the point. Goated experience, again would return.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...8/454638414674

  2. #32435

    Nikki tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    Damn, so the chick with swastika tattoos on her face and ass made another poor decision. Say it ain't so.
    HAHA! Right?!

  3. #32434
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Did the donations come down to something reasonable?
    I'm giving her what I gave her before the bf got involved.

  4. #32433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinn2008  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and used the 8414 number to communicate.

    Echoing everyone's reviews about her being a fun provider.

    One thing that kind of caught me off guard is that she is actually a very sweet and kind person.

    I was prepared to meet someone who was a little rough around the edges because of the tattoos but she's soft spoken, friendly and kind hearted.

    Makes me feel bad that she found herself in this position to work as an escort.

    Hope everyone on here treats her kindly.
    Did the donations come down to something reasonable?

  5. #32432
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty6  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to call it karma. Nikki ripped me off for a few hundred for promised media and meets. She's a junkie that will say and promise anything she needs to in order to get her fix. RIP OFF.
    Damn, so the chick with swastika tattoos on her face and ass made another poor decision. Say it ain't so.

  6. #32431

    Nicki aka Dragon Lady SW

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinn2008  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and used the 8414 number to communicate.

    Echoing everyone's reviews about her being a fun provider.

    One thing that kind of caught me off guard is that she is actually a very sweet and kind person.

    I was prepared to meet someone who was a little rough around the edges because of the tattoos but she's soft spoken, friendly and kind hearted.

    Makes me feel bad that she found herself in this position to work as an escort.

    Hope everyone on here treats her kindly.
    Please remember that she isn't new to this life. Just search the SW forum for Dragon Lady to see that she had a pre escort past.

  7. #32430
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Bc in the drug world it's all about now. They aren't capable for fwd thinking. Can't even trust regulars bc they will flip on a dime depending on circumstances. You hold all the risk when you provide money ahead.

    The key point though is that the girls that ripped you off simply arent accountable to their promises. Says nothing about their actual service, so anyone seeing them and paying after shouldnt have an issue.
    Addict behavior is always the same, he's right that it's about the moment, not any regularity will account for anything. And if / when you grow tired of their BS, they are the victim. In the end we are all fucked in the head one way or the other. But these chicks are doing what they do because the overwhelming majority are incapable of holding a real job based on their addiction, and the sporadic communication is just another aspect of why / how they can't keep a job or function like a normal person.

  8. #32429

    Nikki Rose-Rip Off?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Advancing money to an escort is always risky. In the case of Nikki Rose, she wasn't accountable to her responsibility of crediting back the advance. For those that "pay on delivery", they aren't being ripped off. I, myself, have lent or advanced money to girls in the past with varying results of discounted meets to simple credits to being ghosted indefinitely. The reality is that most of these girl are on drugs and just trying to get to their next fix to get away from withdrawals. It's a survival game. Customer service isn't their priority. Once you give up the money, there really isn't much a person can do to get it back beyond hope that they follow through. Posting a negative review at best causes the girl to lose more potential revenue in lost meets than the money taken and not resolved. Most of these girls don't consider the potential continuous flow of money by following through with those that gave them advances. I've had girls that I'd seen virtually weekly suddenly stop seeing me after advances bc they didn't want to credit for what they already received.

    Just don't advance. Pay only at the end. If they don't already have a eoom or whatever they need, they'll have it in the future and you can just circle back when they're set. No need to be their white knight. Good luck.
    I don't think this guy expected Nicole to give him back the $200 he lent her but did expect her to provide a hh service sometime in the future. If that was his expectations and she didn't follow through than she did indeed rip him off and he has right to call her out. Doesn't cost her any $$$ to provide her service especially if she made that promise.

    LOL I wonder how many guys have sent her $$$ on cash app who have seen her because she is hungry or needs cigs. And begs for $$ Please honey can you help me out, I really need you I have no food or I need some cigarettes or my room payment is due! Please Baby just this one time I promise!! She loves to hit you up for a small amount like $20 because she knows the guy will pay to stay on good terms with her for future dates!! She is very cunning that way and if she hits up 20 guys or so that is a nice flow of extra $$ I am sure her #1 Fan Boy is a regular contributor to her Cigs / Food fund!

  9. #32428
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty6  [View Original Post]
    Well said DB. I've had a few others rip me off as well. I should post a list! Cash only in person is the only way. I don't understand how these "providers" don't understand that bad reviews could cost them much more than the $ they scammed. Lori / Barbie is another one. That rip off review is forthcoming.
    Bc in the drug world it's all about now. They aren't capable for fwd thinking. Can't even trust regulars bc they will flip on a dime depending on circumstances. You hold all the risk when you provide money ahead.

    The key point though is that the girls that ripped you off simply aren’t accountable to their promises. Says nothing about their actual service, so anyone seeing them and paying after shouldn’t have an issue.

  10. #32427

    Nikki Rose rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Advancing money to an escort is always risky. In the case of Nikki Rose, she wasn't accountable to her responsibility of crediting back the advance. For those that "pay on delivery", they aren't being ripped off. I, myself, have lent or advanced money to girls in the past with varying results of discounted meets to simple credits to being ghosted indefinitely. The reality is that most of these girl are on drugs and just trying to get to their next fix to get away from withdrawals. It's a survival game. Customer service isn't their priority. Once you give up the money, there really isn't much a person can do to get it back beyond hope that they follow through. Posting a negative review at best causes the girl to lose more potential revenue in lost meets than the money taken and not resolved. Most of these girls don't consider the potential continuous flow of money by following through with those that gave them advances. I've had girls that I'd seen virtually weekly suddenly stop seeing me after advances bc they didn't want to credit for what they already received.

    Just don't advance. Pay only at the end. If they don't already have a eoom or whatever they need, they'll have it in the future and you can just circle back when they're set. No need to be their white knight. Good luck.
    Well said DB. I've had a few others rip me off as well. I should post a list! Cash only in person is the only way. I don't understand how these "providers" don't understand that bad reviews could cost them much more than the $ they scammed. Lori / Barbie is another one. That rip off review is forthcoming.

  11. #32426

    Rip offs

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry that happened to you, but it seems just about everyone else here have had positive experiences with her. She has a pretty face, even with the tattoos. The BF is no longer hanging around. I know she's had her issues in the past. It's a shame because she seems like such a nice person. I saw her recently after not seeing her for a few months and she was willing to see me for less than her normal rate since I was having trouble with my ATM card. I told her I'd give her the rest the next time, and I would have since she is someone I will continue to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty6  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to call it karma. Nikki ripped me off for a few hundred for promised media and meets. She's a junkie that will say and promise anything she needs to in order to get her fix. RIP OFF.
    Advancing money to an escort is always risky. In the case of Nikki Rose, she wasn't accountable to her responsibility of crediting back the advance. For those that "pay on delivery", they aren't being ripped off. I, myself, have lent or advanced money to girls in the past with varying results of discounted meets to simple credits to being ghosted indefinitely. The reality is that most of these girl are on drugs and just trying to get to their next fix to get away from withdrawals. It's a survival game. Customer service isn't their priority. Once you give up the money, there really isn't much a person can do to get it back beyond hope that they follow through. Posting a negative review at best causes the girl to lose more potential revenue in lost meets than the money taken and not resolved. Most of these girls don't consider the potential continuous flow of money by following through with those that gave them advances. I've had girls that I'd seen virtually weekly suddenly stop seeing me after advances bc they didn't want to credit for what they already received.

    Just don't advance. Pay only at the end. If they don't already have a eoom or whatever they need, they'll have it in the future and you can just circle back when they're set. No need to be their white knight. Good luck.

  12. #32425
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty6  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to call it karma. Nikki ripped me off for a few hundred for promised media and meets. She's a junkie that will say and promise anything she needs to in order to get her fix. RIP OFF.
    I'm sorry that happened to you, but it seems just about everyone else here have had positive experiences with her. She has a pretty face, even with the tattoos. The BF is no longer hanging around. I know she's had her issues in the past. It's a shame because she seems like such a nice person. I saw her recently after not seeing her for a few months and she was willing to see me for less than her normal rate since I was having trouble with my ATM card. I told her I'd give her the rest the next time, and I would have since she is someone I will continue to see.

  13. #32424

    Nikki Rose car accident

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinn2008  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and used the 8414 number to communicate.

    Echoing everyone's reviews about her being a fun provider.

    One thing that kind of caught me off guard is that she is actually a very sweet and kind person.

    I was prepared to meet someone who was a little rough around the edges because of the tattoos but she's soft spoken, friendly and kind hearted.

    Makes me feel bad that she found herself in this position to work as an escort.

    Hope everyone on here treats her kindly.
    I'm going to call it karma. Nikki ripped me off for a few hundred for promised media and meets. She's a junkie that will say and promise anything she needs to in order to get her fix. RIP OFF.

  14. #32423

    Whos that?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    She was involved in a car accident about a week or so ago. I've had some correspondence as I'd like to get with her. She's not the best with timely communication.
    I didn't get who you are referring to.

  15. #32422
    Saw her recently and used the 8414 number to communicate.

    Echoing everyone's reviews about her being a fun provider.

    One thing that kind of caught me off guard is that she is actually a very sweet and kind person.

    I was prepared to meet someone who was a little rough around the edges because of the tattoos but she's soft spoken, friendly and kind hearted.

    Makes me feel bad that she found herself in this position to work as an escort.

    Hope everyone on here treats her kindly.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    She was involved in a car accident about a week or so ago. I've had some correspondence as I'd like to get with her. She's not the best with timely communication.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape