Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 18428
-
06-16-26 08:51 #18023Senior Member

Posts: 644S Spa?
Can anyone provide some intel on s spa on bell won't give the address.
Message me is fine just want to know the menu and maybe best recent girl.
-
06-16-26 04:35 #18022Senior Member

Posts: 835Sasa at "are" or Gladstone
You know their STG ads uses a different name than the google listing?
It was another nice catch up, it's been two or three months. There's not really a lot to add also too much writing for me in one night. I don't know if Stim69 was getting the word out about them or what LOL but it kinda seemed busy. Literally someone showed up right before I did. But I did request Sasa before I showed up in text, so unsure if that helped me or not, but I was initially concerned because the door lady started the massage. Which was fine but I was 100% there for Sasa. However, maybe 5 minutes into it she was able to get Sasa to come and switch out. And things were all good from there. I decided not to try much luck about the standing shower and just hope I was acceptable enough for her.
Anyway, the same good aspects still remain. Asked if I wanted the fan off. Then put on a decent to good massage. It was a little more rubbing than usual but she applied pressure at key points, she still is herself so will get on the table to give some extra pressure. And so it continued for probably 15 minutes or so. Then some light teasing and flip to motion about the extras. Standard 200 for me which in this case is probably the first time I actually gave her that amount, I was always short a bit on the other two visits haha.
Typical fun afterwards, although it was a bit abbreviated, and that goes back to the earlier statement. Around the time fun was set to begin, it was getting a little noisier outside the doors. Nothing concerning but someone was coming through asking some questions, saying he'd come back later. But uh I'm still easily distracted so I was half listening half enjoying and well the store brand got me in the end, so after a few position swaps, I gave up, let her get on top of the table and suck on some boobs while she helped me finish the job. She left to clean herself and promised to come back for a massage, and she did. Did the arms, fingers, and head and time closed out.
Time from car to car was about 57 minutes, so close enough, take off 10 minutes maybe for the switcheroo and cleanup.
-
06-16-26 00:17 #18021Senior Member

Posts: 54Sunshine Red Fruit Green Health Spa
It was Sunshine, then Red Fruit. Sunshine is still on the sign and Red Fruit is still on the door with the same number as what is in the new ads. I went once when it was Red Fruit and it was totally legit. Went to try again last week after seeing the ad and same MMS was there, but her girl had left so she wasn't taking anyone for a few days until she got a new girl. I'd be interested to hear if you checked it out and had any luck.
The new ad matches many of the others where happiness can be found, so I'm hopeful.
Originally Posted by Viser
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 22:38 #18020Senior Member

Posts: 25Deb
Draping is optional for a reason. Will get the job done.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 21:26 #18019Senior Member

Posts: 88That's my first time seeing her, the draping optional is interesting but I am not sure, its not to far away from me, if the rates aren't too high I'll might check her out this week if I have time.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 19:08 #18018Senior Member

Posts: 332They closed up shop. Probably nosey neighbors that alerted folks, and they were aware of some closings in Clarksville area because of nosey neighbors.
Originally Posted by HornyMF
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 18:48 #18017Senior Member

Posts: 92Crown Wellness Center
Has anyone had any experience with the Crown Wellness Center (massage spa) located in the Bellevue area? Is it strictly a legit massage parlor or do they offer naughty add-ons? Thanks in advance for your replies!
-
06-15-26 17:53 #18016Senior Member

Posts: 1656Deb
Has anyone seen her she runs ads on CL.
Healing Hands Energy Work Full Body Alignment.
-
06-15-26 17:42 #18015Senior Member

Posts: 88Thats the same as Sunshine / and Ruby whatever Spa, very spotty at best. May check it out in the next couple days because maybe its new girls with the name change.
Originally Posted by Bonvoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 13:14 #18014Senior Member

Posts: 83Green
Anyone been to Green HS in Columbia? I'll be in the area this evening and wondering if it is worth checking out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/094919978055
-
06-14-26 23:57 #18013Regular Member

Posts: 24Snap / dating sites
Has anyone else had luck finding people on Snap or dating sites. I meet a nice muslin on hinge.
Charged $$ for everything. Thick body. Decent face. Extremely clean. Anyone else?
-
06-14-26 22:07 #18012Senior Member

Posts: 398I saw Sasa recently at R Spa and she is awesome. So, these two we know have hope. haha
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 19:25 #18011Senior Member

Posts: 362I saw Sophie at T again 3 weeks ago and she is great.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 17:56 #18010Senior Member

Posts: 398That's what I am trying to figure out. Haha One of my favorites is here now but I am wanting to see about checking out Level 88 and I have not been there at all. I have not been to T in over a month as well, but I am going to RS for a nice lady.
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 16:25 #18009Senior Member

Posts: 362Can anyone confirm this place is better than T spa? Last time I went for the know and went to T spa but plan to hit one up this week.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




