Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 18421
-
06-15-26 17:53 #18016Senior Member

Posts: 1656Deb
Has anyone seen her she runs ads on CL.
Healing Hands Energy Work Full Body Alignment.
-
06-15-26 17:42 #18015Senior Member

Posts: 88Thats the same as Sunshine / and Ruby whatever Spa, very spotty at best. May check it out in the next couple days because maybe its new girls with the name change.
Originally Posted by Bonvoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 13:14 #18014Senior Member

Posts: 83Green
Anyone been to Green HS in Columbia? I'll be in the area this evening and wondering if it is worth checking out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/094919978055
-
06-14-26 23:57 #18013Regular Member

Posts: 24Snap / dating sites
Has anyone else had luck finding people on Snap or dating sites. I meet a nice muslin on hinge.
Charged $$ for everything. Thick body. Decent face. Extremely clean. Anyone else?
-
06-14-26 22:07 #18012Senior Member

Posts: 396I saw Sasa recently at R Spa and she is awesome. So, these two we know have hope. haha
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 19:25 #18011Senior Member

Posts: 362I saw Sophie at T again 3 weeks ago and she is great.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 17:56 #18010Senior Member

Posts: 396That's what I am trying to figure out. Haha One of my favorites is here now but I am wanting to see about checking out Level 88 and I have not been there at all. I have not been to T in over a month as well, but I am going to RS for a nice lady.
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 16:25 #18009Senior Member

Posts: 362Can anyone confirm this place is better than T spa? Last time I went for the know and went to T spa but plan to hit one up this week.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 11:38 #18008Senior Member

Posts: 396Level 88
Can someone please confirm if they have seen Lucky or Lina and Level 88. If so, how was it? DM is fine as well.
Thanks!
-
06-13-26 16:00 #18007Senior Member

Posts: 830PB moved, according to recent ads. Either that or there's an overlap again. This is just an information note, I never even went to the previous location.
-
06-13-26 12:07 #18006Senior Member

Posts: 414Tease
Okay, I am in the Boro but I'm not going to pay $100 plus to have my balls played with.
Originally Posted by Thatguybored7
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 22:38 #18005Senior Member

Posts: 193Xinxin
Think they might need to play some music or get some sound dampening foam or something them wall you can here everything through them walls. Table shower was not free 10 $ fee guess they wasn't running that promotion. Saw three ladys in there 30's drew the redhead she sends you a Pic if you text her decent looking.
-
06-12-26 14:37 #18004Senior Member

Posts: 31I think Kelly left (T Spa)
I saw Kelly (tight bod / small chest / long nipples) at T last week and she said that she was leaving on the 6th. She introduced me to 4 ladies on my way out and none of them made me think "wow". I also saw Sasha while she was eating some Pho in the kitchen. She stood up and hugged me before she asked me to come back tomorrow to see her. That made me laugh for some reason. If money grew on trees I probably would have already been back.
Originally Posted by HornyMF
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 22:54 #18003Senior Member

Posts: 92T Spa
After reading some positive reviews about T Spa I decided to give it a try. I got to the location a little after 9:30 in the morning to find plenty of off street parking and the spa itself was set back a ways from the street. I got to the door and a Chinese lady welcomed me in and I told her I was ther to see Kelly who had been positively reviewed here. She indicated that she was off that day and led me through the kitchen to the massage rooms. She left the room and I was alone for a minute or so.
In entered an OK looking 30 something (probably older though) Chinese lady. I gave her the house fee and told her I wanted the works which turned out to be $$. I then got on the table nude, face up and she proceeded to spray me all over the privates and torso with what smelled like alcohol sanitizer. She then proceeded to take off her dress exposing her nice C? Breast and a Bush that was in the long stubble phase of growing out. Nice. There was absolutely no pretense of a massage. She motioned for me to move to the foot end of the table then she hopped on the table pointed at her pussy and made a licking motion with her tongue. She didn't really speak any English but it wasn't really needed. I dined at the why for a while and then she got off the table, I got on and she proceeded to give me a BBBJ in the 69 position. After doing that for a while she suited me up and got on for so CG before doing some mish. I was having trouble keeping it up so she finished me off with a HJ while sucking on my nipples. A great way to end the session!
On the way out she introduced me to 3 of the ladies there including one hot looking really young one. I think I will definitely be back for another visit at this place!!
-
06-11-26 21:25 #18002Senior Member

Posts: 106Classic it is
Yep been twice. Even asked last time. She yelled at me for moaning even though it was quiet. I got nothing. When I turned over she was mad at what she saw. Ended it early.
Originally Posted by TnMassage
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




