Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 18421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18016

    Deb

    Has anyone seen her she runs ads on CL.

    Healing Hands Energy Work Full Body Alignment.

  2. #18015
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonvoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Green HS in Columbia? I'll be in the area this evening and wondering if it is worth checking out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/094919978055
    Thats the same as Sunshine / and Ruby whatever Spa, very spotty at best. May check it out in the next couple days because maybe its new girls with the name change.

  3. #18014

    Green

    Anyone been to Green HS in Columbia? I'll be in the area this evening and wondering if it is worth checking out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/094919978055

  4. #18013

    Snap / dating sites

    Has anyone else had luck finding people on Snap or dating sites. I meet a nice muslin on hinge.

    Charged $$ for everything. Thick body. Decent face. Extremely clean. Anyone else?

  5. #18012
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddu69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sophie at T again 3 weeks ago and she is great.
    I saw Sasa recently at R Spa and she is awesome. So, these two we know have hope. haha

  6. #18011
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    That's what I am trying to figure out. Haha One of my favorites is here now but I am wanting to see about checking out Level 88 and I have not been there at all. I have not been to T in over a month as well, but I am going to RS for a nice lady.
    I saw Sophie at T again 3 weeks ago and she is great.

  7. #18010
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddu69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this place is better than T spa? Last time I went for the know and went to T spa but plan to hit one up this week.
    That's what I am trying to figure out. Haha One of my favorites is here now but I am wanting to see about checking out Level 88 and I have not been there at all. I have not been to T in over a month as well, but I am going to RS for a nice lady.

  8. #18009
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please confirm if they have seen Lucky or Lina and Level 88. If so, how was it? DM is fine as well.

    Thanks!
    Can anyone confirm this place is better than T spa? Last time I went for the know and went to T spa but plan to hit one up this week.

  9. #18008

    Level 88

    Can someone please confirm if they have seen Lucky or Lina and Level 88. If so, how was it? DM is fine as well.

    Thanks!

  10. #18007
    PB moved, according to recent ads. Either that or there's an overlap again. This is just an information note, I never even went to the previous location.

  11. #18006

    Tease

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguybored7  [View Original Post]
    Pat, what was the name of the place in the boro, and who did you see?
    Okay, I am in the Boro but I'm not going to pay $100 plus to have my balls played with.

  12. #18005

    Xinxin

    Think they might need to play some music or get some sound dampening foam or something them wall you can here everything through them walls. Table shower was not free 10 $ fee guess they wasn't running that promotion. Saw three ladys in there 30's drew the redhead she sends you a Pic if you text her decent looking.

  13. #18004

    I think Kelly left (T Spa)

    I saw Kelly (tight bod / small chest / long nipples) at T last week and she said that she was leaving on the 6th. She introduced me to 4 ladies on my way out and none of them made me think "wow". I also saw Sasha while she was eating some Pho in the kitchen. She stood up and hugged me before she asked me to come back tomorrow to see her. That made me laugh for some reason. If money grew on trees I probably would have already been back.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMF  [View Original Post]
    After reading some positive reviews about T Spa I decided to give it a try. I got to the location a little after 9:30 in the morning to find plenty of off street parking and the spa itself was set back a ways from the street. I got to the door and a Chinese lady welcomed me in and I told her I was ther to see Kelly who had been positively reviewed here. She indicated that she was off that day and led me through the kitchen to the massage rooms. She left the room and I was alone for a minute or so.

    In entered an OK looking 30 something (probably older though) Chinese lady. I gave her the house fee and told her I wanted the works which turned out to be $$. I then got on the table nude, face up and she proceeded to spray me all over the privates and torso with what smelled like alcohol sanitizer. She then proceeded to take off her dress exposing her nice C? Breast and a Bush that was in the long stubble phase of growing out. Nice. There was absolutely no pretense of a massage. She motioned for me to move to the foot end of the table then she hopped on the table pointed at her pussy and made a licking motion with her tongue. She didn't really speak any English but it wasn't really needed. I dined at the why for a while and then she got off the table, I got on and she proceeded to give me a BBBJ in the 69 position. After doing that for a while she suited me up and got on for so CG before doing some mish. I was having trouble keeping it up so she finished me off with a HJ while sucking on my nipples. A great way to end the session!

    On the way out she introduced me to 3 of the ladies there including one hot looking really young one. I think I will definitely be back for another visit at this place!!

  14. #18003

    T Spa

    After reading some positive reviews about T Spa I decided to give it a try. I got to the location a little after 9:30 in the morning to find plenty of off street parking and the spa itself was set back a ways from the street. I got to the door and a Chinese lady welcomed me in and I told her I was ther to see Kelly who had been positively reviewed here. She indicated that she was off that day and led me through the kitchen to the massage rooms. She left the room and I was alone for a minute or so.

    In entered an OK looking 30 something (probably older though) Chinese lady. I gave her the house fee and told her I wanted the works which turned out to be $$. I then got on the table nude, face up and she proceeded to spray me all over the privates and torso with what smelled like alcohol sanitizer. She then proceeded to take off her dress exposing her nice C? Breast and a Bush that was in the long stubble phase of growing out. Nice. There was absolutely no pretense of a massage. She motioned for me to move to the foot end of the table then she hopped on the table pointed at her pussy and made a licking motion with her tongue. She didn't really speak any English but it wasn't really needed. I dined at the why for a while and then she got off the table, I got on and she proceeded to give me a BBBJ in the 69 position. After doing that for a while she suited me up and got on for so CG before doing some mish. I was having trouble keeping it up so she finished me off with a HJ while sucking on my nipples. A great way to end the session!

    On the way out she introduced me to 3 of the ladies there including one hot looking really young one. I think I will definitely be back for another visit at this place!!

  15. #18002

    Classic it is

    Yep been twice. Even asked last time. She yelled at me for moaning even though it was quiet. I got nothing. When I turned over she was mad at what she saw. Ended it early.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnMassage  [View Original Post]
    More than likely it was Classic. Ask for Casey. Best tease in Nashville area, unfortunately that's all it is no.

    Matter who you are.

    Or what you tip. Good pre-game if you want one before the main event! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape