Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 26917
-
06-16-26 14:43 #26557Senior Member

Posts: 28Yep, I looked her up as Billy also. I've done some research trying to find any reviews. No luck on anything. I did find her porn but that's about it. I want to know how her actual session services go. Since she is a lesbian I wonder is she offers the usual GFE, MSOG BBBJ. I can't tell based on her AD.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
I even emailed her one time asking if msog was available in her session. Her reply if I remember was, you'll enjoy the whole hour or something along those line. She kept her reply short.
She's been around for awhile, I wonder how come there are no reviews for her. That is very rare.
-
06-16-26 12:25 #26556Senior Member

Posts: 71Digits
Anyone got digits? Please pm me. Also anything other that cim on the menu?
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 12:21 #26555Senior Member

Posts: 71Spanish
I am guessing you can speak in Spanish with her, I can't. Also she was wearing some sort of compression suit which left a lot of stretch marks and was a huge turn off. But didn't know she does all that even outcall for $3.
Originally Posted by JohnRamsey32
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 01:59 #26554Senior Member

Posts: 769Pony
Pony has changed her name a few times. At one point she was known as Billy. Maybe search this forum for Billy and see if anything appears. Same for ter.
Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 00:31 #26553Senior Member

Posts: 455J Dizzle
Mama knows how to use that throat.
https://www.erome.com/a/IkhqF7aS
-
06-15-26 21:46 #26552Regular Member

Posts: 22Margo Darling another option
Totally! Regarding Pony. I'm not normally into hairy, but for some reason it doesn't bother me here. Maybe I'll dabble and report back. I DID however look into the recs given for Caliste Camu. While she is a smoke-show and exactly up my alley, a bit more on the pricey side. However look at her friends she "plays with" and it lists 6-7 reasonably priced Alt / gothy / tattoo'd types. A treasure trove of the exact type tattoo'd communal snatch I'm looking for. Namely Margot Darling. I'm DEFINITELY going to make the effort to see her when in town, and maybe Pony Ramone as well if the time is available.
Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 16:07 #26551Senior Member

Posts: 28Probably a YMMV situation which is not good for their profession. I've seen her twice, both times she came to me in uptown for $300 and there was LFK, DFK and a lot of effort on her part.
Originally Posted by Hulu6
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:31 #26550Senior Member

Posts: 79I see the word Kindly and asking for a deposit. That does not look good.
Originally Posted by BobDole313
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:03 #26549Senior Member

Posts: 28I want Pony too
I've been wanting to see her for the longest. Unfortunately I cannot find any reviews on her. 2 turn offs are her hairy armpits and hairy legs. If she was smooth in those locations I would have booked by now. I just wish I knew if MSOG was offered for her sessions. She seems fun in her socials.
Originally Posted by RandyStrandy
[View Original Post]
Caliste Camu is fun BUT she talks too much 30-40 minutes of the session and 10 minutes of action.
-
06-15-26 14:14 #26548Senior Member

Posts: 769Been around
She's been around for a while. Reviews have been good as far as I could tell. I haven't messed with her even though she has a look I like because she lists a deposit, which I will not do. And I think there was some other screening thing she wanted. Maybe identification. But she's safe. Even with that, I won't do a deposit personally.
Originally Posted by RandyStrandy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:28 #26547Senior Member

Posts: 231Super helpful, those were definitely not yet on my radar, thank you.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:40 #26546Regular Member

Posts: 22This is awesome! Thank you. I'll go ahead and mosey on over to that thread as well and see what's what.
Originally Posted by Rpark52
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:32 #26545Senior Member

Posts: 239Alt type, maybe Calliste Camu (https://tryst.link/escort/calliste-camu) or Sasha Valentine (https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalentinexo) would work. I think Calliste is prettier and better service, but more expensive. They tend to be talked about more in the high end thread though.
Originally Posted by RandyStrandy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 06:28 #26544Senior Member

Posts: 1354Perhaps the escort agencies. Try looking here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-OF-GIRLS-ONLY.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 01:33 #26543Senior Member

Posts: 231Visiting for a week, point me in the right direction?
I know I know I know I know I know, I need to just read the forums and search. I'm working on that and will do a better job once I know what I'm looking for.
I'm going to be in town next week and time is limited, so I'm just curious: what's Chicago's niche? Escorts? Strip clubs? AMPs? Eyes Wide Shut elite mansion ritual parties?
Every place has their thing. Down here in Jacksonville it's mainly the quality strip clubs, and Tampa has all kinds of swinger sex clubs. Which way would you point a Chicago tourist? I know it's a matter of taste. But I just want to know what the local specialties are, and then I'll find something I'm into from there.











Reply With Quote





