Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for all Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 254
-
06-15-26 13:47 #44Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7BBFS at Lucky Wellness with Monica
Had some breakfast with a buddy of mine in old downtown and had heard about this place so I went inside and a Chinese lady who was very pretty came out to meet me. She was wearing a red dress, I know that's a lucky color in the Chinese culture. Her boobs looked great as the dress could hardly contain them. After squaring away the house fee Monica began the massage which was mostly fingernails running all over my back. Very stimulating and my dick was already hard. After flipping over we started kissing DFK lots of tongue action. She then started licking my nipples and worked her way down to my cock. Good eye contact and a nice slow rhythm and she asked me after about five minutes if I wanted to fuck her. I said "yes please", and she asked me if I wanted to use a condom. I was a little surprised, so I asked her how much the tip would be, and she held up three fingers. I decided to go ahead and throw caution to the wind and she sat down on top of my bare cock.
Kegel squeezes felt so good as she arched her back and fucked me nice and slow. Holding on to her MM C sized jugs while she is going at it. I decided to sit up while she was still on top of me and started kissing her again, then I picked her up because she's so small and laid her down on the massage table and starting plowing away in missionary. Continuing to kiss her and I was ready to unload so I let her know. She said "yes baby cum for me!" I took that as a green light and dumped a monster load inside of her.
We were both pretty sweaty, so went to the shower room and rinsed off. Got dressed and she handed me a bottle of water. I definitely will be back for some of that raw action.
-
06-15-26 11:58 #43Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Cici at Yes Spa
Cici has beautiful breasts and a great shape. She massaged me with oil first and then asked me what I was interested in. She stroked me and let me play with and suck her beautiful breasts. I didn't want to fire my load yet, so I had to stop her from sucking me in because her extras was so good.
I rubbed her clit hard with my hard dick, pulled away, kept touching her, and then dove back in.
I hit her hard because I knew I couldn't keep going for much longer.
I think I hit her 20 to 30 times before I finally popped. She cleaned me up, let me kiss and suck her beautiful breasts a few more times, and told me to come back soon. I'm pretty sure I will.
-
06-14-26 16:23 #42Regular Member

Posts: 1Nplus DDG Latina Summer
Read a few comments about this shop having some attractive Latina girls. Sent a text message to the store to see if they had any working this morning and I got a reply. "Yes come now honey. " An Asian lady let me in and put me in one of the rooms. I waited and there was a soft knock on the door, asking if I was ready. Summer walked in and my jaw almost hit the floor. She is DDG, she was wearing some black yoga shorts and a little sports bra. She has a wash board for a stomach, this girl must do 1000 crunches every single day haha. Long black hair and a nice tan color to her soft skin.
I laid down and she started doing the massage and after a minute I noticed she was only using one hand, I looked back and she was trying to pull my wallet out of my pants that I put on a chair. I jumped up and she ran out the door, I got dressed and went to talk to the Asian lady but she just started screaming at me in Chinese so I took the loss and got out.
Never go there unless you want to get robbed.
-
06-14-26 16:05 #41Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 2I Didn't Think Anyone Was Taking My Mind Off Angela. Then Zoe showed up.
[Deleted by Admin]
Shill for New Lavender.
I would keep that in mind for any other reviews from there.
A2
-
06-14-26 10:04 #40Regular Member

Posts: 11Cici at perfect day massage
I read all the reviews about Cici and finally decided to go see her for myself — and boy, was I right. Cici walked in with a big beautiful smile, gave me some passionate DFK, and a tight hug. I left the funds on the table so she knew exactly what was up.
Cici helped me undress and told me to lie down on the table. She really enjoys playing with my ass while applying oil (I chose the Nuru massage). The absolute highlight was her rim job — I've never experienced one like it. Cici pushes her tongue deep inside and makes this incredible popping and sucking sound. It got me rock hard right away.
The body slide was nice and long. On the flip, she gave me more DFK as she licked and sucked her way down my body. She started by sucking my balls one at a time, alternating between them and BBBJ — it felt fantastic. She asked me to sit at the edge of the table. Cici likes to be in control, so I let her take over, and she completely blew my mind.
While she was on her knees sucking my balls, I raised my legs and rested them on her shoulders for another amazing rim job. (Cici genuinely loves rimming, so I highly suggest giving her one too.) Then I lowered my legs for some deep BBBJ. I wasn't expecting BBBJCIM, but she took me all the way there.
Now it was my turn. I got on the table for more LFK, sucking on her nice tits and licking my way down for some DATY that quickly turned into 69. We paused for a moment, and she sat at the end of the table so I could give her rimming, FIV, and plenty of clit licking and sucking. You could tell she was loving every second of it.
I was ready, so we moved into some deep pounding in mish. After a while, I motioned for her turn. I sat on the edge of the table while she got back on her knees and gave me an amazing BBBJ. It went on for a long time, but I couldn't finish. We moved back into 69 on the table — Cici took me incredibly deep in her throat and delivered a fantastic BBBJCIM. She made sure to get every last drop, then got off, sat next to me, and I watched her swallow with a big smile. She even motioned for more, but I was spent.
She grabbed a hot towel and cleaned me up nicely. We still had some time left, so she gave me a relaxing massage. Finally, Cici helped me get dressed, wished me well, and sent me on my way.
It had been way too long since I experienced rimming like Cici's. I will definitely be back.
-
06-14-26 00:26 #39Regular Member

Posts: 2Mia Ocean city spa and massage
Does anyone know Mia from ocean city spa and massage by south point? And maybe where she went? Been a while and she was pretty dope. Brownish skin looked young as well.
-
06-13-26 22:25 #38Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 27Aroma-Yes they have a Hot tub
So I was going to do a review on Sarah when I read the last person's question about if I have a hot tub here. Its kind of hard to explain it's not really a hot tub then it more looks like a large bathtub. Now the girls won't get in it with you the kind of just get behind you and clean you, for me I know when I did it I kept my boxers on and she stood me up pulled out my dick give me some stroking action while I was in the hot tub. So I don't really have to define it but it's definitely the only one like it in Vegas that I've seen. Today though I didn't do that I just had Sarah and when I had her I had her on the table I had her standing up. She does a really good standing dog or she doesn't use a table at all she literally just grabs her ankles and lets you pound her from behind. She has amazing balance but I held on to those tips to make sure she would stay upright. Good heads up on aqua I've been there before and yeah they have a pretty clean shower area. I haven't had a standing shower opportunity at least not one with a girl will join me but for the right amount of green I'm sure we'll do it.
-
06-13-26 15:49 #37Banned Member

Posts: 45NN spa julie
Julie is literally the best girl I've had in AMP places. I wish she can stay here long term so I see her as much as I can.
Originally Posted by Raptor87
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 14:03 #36Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Best Table Shower in town?
So I'm a absolute table shower junkie. I got two must go to spots in town. Aqua Day Spa and Qday. Two factors I consider when it's going to a table shower. First and foremost is cleanliness. I mean I'm not a germophobic but dude water and humidity in Vegas does not go very well. I'll give the edge to Aqua day for that. Their room always smells like bleach and there's always cleaning chemicals all over the place. Also the girls there know how to give a real table shower. Some girls just rinse you with some water use a dirty loofah clean your back and your balls and dry you off. These girls will dig deep in your brown hole make sure you're freaking spotless. You can also get a Nuru their. That's pretty much wet body slides. Now I do hear there's a hot tub over at Aroma Spa. I'm not sure how I feel about that because that's just sitting water with a bunch of your jizz in it LOL. So I'll give Aqua the edge. I mean water is literally in the name of the place. Apple and Yoyo are always fun if they're in rotation. Qday is my other. Also clean. How about you guys do you know a really good TS spot. I'm not looking for full service on the table because that's just a slip and slide nightmare. I will also like to know if you guys know in the mutual standing shower spots. Happy Mongering.
-
06-13-26 13:59 #35Senior Member

Posts: 127Destellos can be amazing or mediocre depending on the rotation (which is heavy), but it is a very odd entry system and weird vibe inside. The first time I went in I just left right away because it seemed like someone's office!
Originally Posted by JoBlow
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 13:25 #34Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 4Latina Diana at Rose Spa
Back in town from a golf trip down to Phoenix and was needing to scratch an itch so I drove over to this shop to scope out the talent. The manager said she had Chinese girls and Latinas. I asked her if I could meet the Latina girl and she yelled back for Diana. Diana came out and right away I noticed that she is a full figured woman, not fat but shapely. Big D cup cans and a PHAT ass. She said to me, "hola baby come with me". She took my hand and walked me down the hall.
I could not take my eyes off of her ass, and that long black hair just tickling the top of her ass. Once we were in the room, she removed her black dress and that's when I got the full view. I immediately put my hands on her tits and gently massaged them. I ask her if I can kiss there, she said yes baby and I started licking her nipples. Then I dropped down to my knees so that I could get a sniff of her cooter pie. Completely shaved, clean and smelled wonderful. I asked her to sit on the edge of the table and I remained on my knees and pushed her legs back and started munching away. She relaxed on her elbows with her head leaning backwards telling me that it felt good. Took my time and licked her very thoroughly for about 10 minutes and then we switched positions and she dropped down to her knees. Slapped a condom on me up and started a BJ. BJ was a 9 out of 10 there is something about the Latina girls and their mouths are a little bit larger so they can provide more suction and go deeper. After she got me nice and hard, she stood up and grabbed a pillow from underneath the table and laid back and told me to come fuck her. Mish was great as well as fetal. Canine was the show stopper and here is where I crossed the finish line and shot my load inside her.
Diana can take and bring it. She is a banger.
-
06-13-26 13:14 #33Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 17Amy. Dream Blue
Look nobody's going here for the actual massage but at least I'll give her credit She tried. I mean she's in a tank top some booty shorts literally ready to bang me from the very beginning but I asked her to work on my back because I due to construction and yeah I was going to work up a sweat tap in her back but I was hoping to get a little bit of a rub. Sure enough she actually pulled out some damn hot stones. I was like wow you almost think this place was a spa LOL. Felt really good she does that thing where she palms the hospital in her hand and just rocks your back. Then was a dry rub before putting some oil. By then I was already feeling ready to go so I lifted my hips to give her the signal. She started my ass crack then leaving to the boys. She pulled my cock out between my legs did one hand over the other and I could have blown my load right there. Flipped over what to my wallet for the donation and the cover. I bring my own because I'm sorry I'm not going to put a cover on that's been sitting in a napkin LOL. Her BJ was really good She puts her hair in a ponytail so I can get the full view. Puts a little lube on her kitty before she gets on top. Didn't take long for the natural juices to kick in and then my juice is exploded in the bag. So again full service was always good but at least I got a good massage too.
-
06-13-26 12:02 #32Senior Member

Posts: 345Nova Spa
Bro, 40 HF plus 200 for a HJ? Anyone else would have gotten FS with 2 pops.
Originally Posted by AlexanderReed
[View Original Post]
Come on, don't spoil the girls! LOL!
-
06-13-26 11:58 #31Regular Member

Posts: 9Camille and Dream Blue Relax
I think this place was down for a bit and was told it opened back up. Saw Camille was on shift and gave her a shot. Early 30's, short, petite, D cups that sit nicer than you'd expect on her frame. Long straight hair, dark. Friendly without being over the top.
Started with a shower, she got in with me, soaped me up everywhere, hands lingered. Onto the table for the massage, soft hands, light pressure, not therapeutic but not the worst I've had. Teasing kicked in halfway through, brushing the boys, reaching under, nothing rushed. Flipped over, LFK started right away, soft kisses, working from the neck up. GFE was on point. Went down for BBBJ, wet, good suction and no teeth. Climbed into 69 for a stretch. Moved into CFS, cowgirl first, slow then faster, leaned down for more kissing. Flipped her to mish before finally finishing k9 in her. Quick clean up after.
-
06-13-26 09:26 #30Senior Member

Posts: 62Non Asian
Whats best parlor if I'm looking for something other than Asian?









Reply With Quote






