Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 2

    I Didn't Think Anyone Was Taking My Mind Off Angela. Then Zoe showed up.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Shill for New Lavender.

    I would keep that in mind for any other reviews from there.

    A2

  2. #40

    Cici at perfect day massage

    I read all the reviews about Cici and finally decided to go see her for myself — and boy, was I right. Cici walked in with a big beautiful smile, gave me some passionate DFK, and a tight hug. I left the funds on the table so she knew exactly what was up.

    Cici helped me undress and told me to lie down on the table. She really enjoys playing with my ass while applying oil (I chose the Nuru massage). The absolute highlight was her rim job — I've never experienced one like it. Cici pushes her tongue deep inside and makes this incredible popping and sucking sound. It got me rock hard right away.

    The body slide was nice and long. On the flip, she gave me more DFK as she licked and sucked her way down my body. She started by sucking my balls one at a time, alternating between them and BBBJ — it felt fantastic. She asked me to sit at the edge of the table. Cici likes to be in control, so I let her take over, and she completely blew my mind.

    While she was on her knees sucking my balls, I raised my legs and rested them on her shoulders for another amazing rim job. (Cici genuinely loves rimming, so I highly suggest giving her one too.) Then I lowered my legs for some deep BBBJ. I wasn't expecting BBBJCIM, but she took me all the way there.

    Now it was my turn. I got on the table for more LFK, sucking on her nice tits and licking my way down for some DATY that quickly turned into 69. We paused for a moment, and she sat at the end of the table so I could give her rimming, FIV, and plenty of clit licking and sucking. You could tell she was loving every second of it.

    I was ready, so we moved into some deep pounding in mish. After a while, I motioned for her turn. I sat on the edge of the table while she got back on her knees and gave me an amazing BBBJ. It went on for a long time, but I couldn't finish. We moved back into 69 on the table — Cici took me incredibly deep in her throat and delivered a fantastic BBBJCIM. She made sure to get every last drop, then got off, sat next to me, and I watched her swallow with a big smile. She even motioned for more, but I was spent.

    She grabbed a hot towel and cleaned me up nicely. We still had some time left, so she gave me a relaxing massage. Finally, Cici helped me get dressed, wished me well, and sent me on my way.

    It had been way too long since I experienced rimming like Cici's. I will definitely be back.

  3. #39

    Mia Ocean city spa and massage

    Does anyone know Mia from ocean city spa and massage by south point? And maybe where she went? Been a while and she was pretty dope. Brownish skin looked young as well.

  4. #38
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 27

    Aroma-Yes they have a Hot tub

    So I was going to do a review on Sarah when I read the last person's question about if I have a hot tub here. Its kind of hard to explain it's not really a hot tub then it more looks like a large bathtub. Now the girls won't get in it with you the kind of just get behind you and clean you, for me I know when I did it I kept my boxers on and she stood me up pulled out my dick give me some stroking action while I was in the hot tub. So I don't really have to define it but it's definitely the only one like it in Vegas that I've seen. Today though I didn't do that I just had Sarah and when I had her I had her on the table I had her standing up. She does a really good standing dog or she doesn't use a table at all she literally just grabs her ankles and lets you pound her from behind. She has amazing balance but I held on to those tips to make sure she would stay upright. Good heads up on aqua I've been there before and yeah they have a pretty clean shower area. I haven't had a standing shower opportunity at least not one with a girl will join me but for the right amount of green I'm sure we'll do it.

  5. #37

    NN spa julie

    Julie is literally the best girl I've had in AMP places. I wish she can stay here long term so I see her as much as I can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor87  [View Original Post]
    Made a reservation with Julie last night. Got there around 9, we hugged and started to DFK. She was playful and started to reach for Junior. She asked if I wanted to take a table shower I declined. We continued to DFK and made our way to the bed where she proceeded to BBBJ which felt really good. After a few minutes I started to suck on her beautiful tits. We switched to 69 and began to dig in. It didn't take long to hear her start to moan and ask me to fuck her. I need a minute to gather myself before strapping up. I continued to dine in until she came and where she wrapped her legs around my head. We strapped up and started in missionary, got me really going and started to go to pound city and finished shortly after in the bag. Julie goes to get some hot towels to wipe me off. Had a great time and Julie is lots of fun. I look forward to being back with her. 30 minutes 60. Tip was 160.

  6. #36
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Best Table Shower in town?

    So I'm a absolute table shower junkie. I got two must go to spots in town. Aqua Day Spa and Qday. Two factors I consider when it's going to a table shower. First and foremost is cleanliness. I mean I'm not a germophobic but dude water and humidity in Vegas does not go very well. I'll give the edge to Aqua day for that. Their room always smells like bleach and there's always cleaning chemicals all over the place. Also the girls there know how to give a real table shower. Some girls just rinse you with some water use a dirty loofah clean your back and your balls and dry you off. These girls will dig deep in your brown hole make sure you're freaking spotless. You can also get a Nuru their. That's pretty much wet body slides. Now I do hear there's a hot tub over at Aroma Spa. I'm not sure how I feel about that because that's just sitting water with a bunch of your jizz in it LOL. So I'll give Aqua the edge. I mean water is literally in the name of the place. Apple and Yoyo are always fun if they're in rotation. Qday is my other. Also clean. How about you guys do you know a really good TS spot. I'm not looking for full service on the table because that's just a slip and slide nightmare. I will also like to know if you guys know in the mutual standing shower spots. Happy Mongering.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    Whats best parlor if I'm looking for something other than Asian?
    Destellos can be amazing or mediocre depending on the rotation (which is heavy), but it is a very odd entry system and weird vibe inside. The first time I went in I just left right away because it seemed like someone's office!

  8. #34
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    Latina Diana at Rose Spa

    Back in town from a golf trip down to Phoenix and was needing to scratch an itch so I drove over to this shop to scope out the talent. The manager said she had Chinese girls and Latinas. I asked her if I could meet the Latina girl and she yelled back for Diana. Diana came out and right away I noticed that she is a full figured woman, not fat but shapely. Big D cup cans and a PHAT ass. She said to me, "hola baby come with me". She took my hand and walked me down the hall.

    I could not take my eyes off of her ass, and that long black hair just tickling the top of her ass. Once we were in the room, she removed her black dress and that's when I got the full view. I immediately put my hands on her tits and gently massaged them. I ask her if I can kiss there, she said yes baby and I started licking her nipples. Then I dropped down to my knees so that I could get a sniff of her cooter pie. Completely shaved, clean and smelled wonderful. I asked her to sit on the edge of the table and I remained on my knees and pushed her legs back and started munching away. She relaxed on her elbows with her head leaning backwards telling me that it felt good. Took my time and licked her very thoroughly for about 10 minutes and then we switched positions and she dropped down to her knees. Slapped a condom on me up and started a BJ. BJ was a 9 out of 10 there is something about the Latina girls and their mouths are a little bit larger so they can provide more suction and go deeper. After she got me nice and hard, she stood up and grabbed a pillow from underneath the table and laid back and told me to come fuck her. Mish was great as well as fetal. Canine was the show stopper and here is where I crossed the finish line and shot my load inside her.

    Diana can take and bring it. She is a banger.

  9. #33
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Amy. Dream Blue

    Look nobody's going here for the actual massage but at least I'll give her credit She tried. I mean she's in a tank top some booty shorts literally ready to bang me from the very beginning but I asked her to work on my back because I due to construction and yeah I was going to work up a sweat tap in her back but I was hoping to get a little bit of a rub. Sure enough she actually pulled out some damn hot stones. I was like wow you almost think this place was a spa LOL. Felt really good she does that thing where she palms the hospital in her hand and just rocks your back. Then was a dry rub before putting some oil. By then I was already feeling ready to go so I lifted my hips to give her the signal. She started my ass crack then leaving to the boys. She pulled my cock out between my legs did one hand over the other and I could have blown my load right there. Flipped over what to my wallet for the donation and the cover. I bring my own because I'm sorry I'm not going to put a cover on that's been sitting in a napkin LOL. Her BJ was really good She puts her hair in a ponytail so I can get the full view. Puts a little lube on her kitty before she gets on top. Didn't take long for the natural juices to kick in and then my juice is exploded in the bag. So again full service was always good but at least I got a good massage too.

  10. #32

    Nova Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderReed  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area these past couple of days to relax, and a friend strongly recommended NOVA SPA, telling me there's a great girl named Chole here. So I came to check it out. As soon as I walked in, I saw Chole she has a nice round ass and very tempting breasts. I was drooling instantly and will definitely write a separate review for her later!

    This is my second time at NOVA SPA. The first time was a year ago I saw Jessica's face and immediately did a you-turn, zero interest. This time I heard they had new girls, so I came on Saturday morning. As a seasoned monger, I knew the drill. Chole opened the door and I noticed the place had been nicely remodeled the environment feels much warmer and cozier now.

    I paid the $40 house fee and handed her a $100 bill. Her eyes lit up immediately! She quickly led me into room 1.

    She started with my neck, using good pressure that helped relieve a lot of soreness. Her technique was solid deep tissue massage, working from top to bottom on my arms, back, and legs similar to what I've experienced at other good spas. When she reached my inner thighs and butt area, that teasing, hovering touch got me more and more excited. I couldn't resist and reached out to touch her leg. She giggled at first, then slightly pulled away.

    After I flipped over, she gave me a nice head massage. Then she applied oil to my chest and complimented my body. I smiled and replied, "Thank you little lady. " She gradually moved closer to my private area, and before long my one-eyed dragon was standing at full attention. She said in surprise, "Oh my, are you okay?" I thought to myself: Not really, the pipes have been frozen for too long and need a good unclogging.

    I pulled out another Benjamin, placed it on the table, and told her I'd appreciate it if she could help relieve the tension down there. She started rubbing my thighs, then I gently guided her hand to my cock. She hesitated a little at first, but with some encouragement she got into it. I wanted to ask her to take off her top but decided to save that for next time. Instead, I caressed her smooth thighs and round little ass while she gave me a serious, energetic handjob. Her technique was excellent exactly what the doctor ordered! I finally exploded really hard, some of it landing on her arm and my upper chest.

    On the way out, I saw Wendy wearing a super sexy little outfit. Next time I'll come try her.
    Bro, 40 HF plus 200 for a HJ? Anyone else would have gotten FS with 2 pops.

    Come on, don't spoil the girls! LOL!

  11. #31

    Camille and Dream Blue Relax

    I think this place was down for a bit and was told it opened back up. Saw Camille was on shift and gave her a shot. Early 30's, short, petite, D cups that sit nicer than you'd expect on her frame. Long straight hair, dark. Friendly without being over the top.

    Started with a shower, she got in with me, soaped me up everywhere, hands lingered. Onto the table for the massage, soft hands, light pressure, not therapeutic but not the worst I've had. Teasing kicked in halfway through, brushing the boys, reaching under, nothing rushed. Flipped over, LFK started right away, soft kisses, working from the neck up. GFE was on point. Went down for BBBJ, wet, good suction and no teeth. Climbed into 69 for a stretch. Moved into CFS, cowgirl first, slow then faster, leaned down for more kissing. Flipped her to mish before finally finishing k9 in her. Quick clean up after.

  12. #30

    Non Asian

    Whats best parlor if I'm looking for something other than Asian?

  13. #29

    NOVA SPA Finally Has New Girls

    I was in the area these past couple of days to relax, and a friend strongly recommended NOVA SPA, telling me there's a great girl named Chole here. So I came to check it out. As soon as I walked in, I saw Chole — she has a nice round ass and very tempting breasts. I was drooling instantly and will definitely write a separate review for her later!

    This is my second time at NOVA SPA. The first time was a year ago — I saw Jessica's face and immediately did a you-turn, zero interest. This time I heard they had new girls, so I came on Saturday morning. As a seasoned monger, I knew the drill. Chole opened the door and I noticed the place had been nicely remodeled — the environment feels much warmer and cozier now.

    I paid the $40 house fee and handed her a $100 bill. Her eyes lit up immediately! She quickly led me into room 1.

    She started with my neck, using good pressure that helped relieve a lot of soreness. Her technique was solid deep tissue massage, working from top to bottom on my arms, back, and legs — similar to what I've experienced at other good spas. When she reached my inner thighs and butt area, that teasing, hovering touch got me more and more excited. I couldn't resist and reached out to touch her leg. She giggled at first, then slightly pulled away.

    After I flipped over, she gave me a nice head massage. Then she applied oil to my chest and complimented my body. I smiled and replied, "Thank you little lady. " She gradually moved closer to my private area, and before long my one-eyed dragon was standing at full attention. She said in surprise, "Oh my, are you okay?" I thought to myself: Not really, the pipes have been frozen for too long and need a good unclogging.

    I pulled out another Benjamin, placed it on the table, and told her I'd appreciate it if she could help relieve the tension down there. She started rubbing my thighs, then I gently guided her hand to my cock. She hesitated a little at first, but with some encouragement she got into it. I wanted to ask her to take off her top but decided to save that for next time. Instead, I caressed her smooth thighs and round little ass while she gave me a serious, energetic handjob. Her technique was excellent — exactly what the doctor ordered! I finally exploded really hard, some of it landing on her arm and my upper chest.

    On the way out, I saw Wendy wearing a super sexy little outfit. Next time I'll come try her.

  14. #28

    Apple was my hr GF at Aqua Day Spa

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Clearly a shill

    A2

  15. #27
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Qiqi at Win Spa

    I have to be honest if it wasn't for the full menu option this place could pass for an actual therapeutic Spa but duh! Qiqi had that classic young Asian look and I really get body. No towel needed for the massage and I left the tip on the table but to my surprise she didn't go right to the action she actually gave me 45 minutes of real therapeutic rubbing. I mean she popped my neck my back my inner thighs everything. She's very thorough and is good at her job. By time I flipped over I was so relaxed it was hard to get stiff for a second LOL. Of course you know I had to have that girl in every way though we did all over the table. If I ever need a real massage though I I would still come back here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape