Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 18428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18023

    S Spa?

    Can anyone provide some intel on s spa on bell won't give the address.

    Message me is fine just want to know the menu and maybe best recent girl.

  2. #18022

    Sasa at "are" or Gladstone

    You know their STG ads uses a different name than the google listing?

    It was another nice catch up, it's been two or three months. There's not really a lot to add also too much writing for me in one night. I don't know if Stim69 was getting the word out about them or what LOL but it kinda seemed busy. Literally someone showed up right before I did. But I did request Sasa before I showed up in text, so unsure if that helped me or not, but I was initially concerned because the door lady started the massage. Which was fine but I was 100% there for Sasa. However, maybe 5 minutes into it she was able to get Sasa to come and switch out. And things were all good from there. I decided not to try much luck about the standing shower and just hope I was acceptable enough for her.

    Anyway, the same good aspects still remain. Asked if I wanted the fan off. Then put on a decent to good massage. It was a little more rubbing than usual but she applied pressure at key points, she still is herself so will get on the table to give some extra pressure. And so it continued for probably 15 minutes or so. Then some light teasing and flip to motion about the extras. Standard 200 for me which in this case is probably the first time I actually gave her that amount, I was always short a bit on the other two visits haha.

    Typical fun afterwards, although it was a bit abbreviated, and that goes back to the earlier statement. Around the time fun was set to begin, it was getting a little noisier outside the doors. Nothing concerning but someone was coming through asking some questions, saying he'd come back later. But uh I'm still easily distracted so I was half listening half enjoying and well the store brand got me in the end, so after a few position swaps, I gave up, let her get on top of the table and suck on some boobs while she helped me finish the job. She left to clean herself and promised to come back for a massage, and she did. Did the arms, fingers, and head and time closed out.

    Time from car to car was about 57 minutes, so close enough, take off 10 minutes maybe for the switcheroo and cleanup.

  3. #18021

    Sunshine Red Fruit Green Health Spa

    It was Sunshine, then Red Fruit. Sunshine is still on the sign and Red Fruit is still on the door with the same number as what is in the new ads. I went once when it was Red Fruit and it was totally legit. Went to try again last week after seeing the ad and same MMS was there, but her girl had left so she wasn't taking anyone for a few days until she got a new girl. I'd be interested to hear if you checked it out and had any luck.

    The new ad matches many of the others where happiness can be found, so I'm hopeful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viser  [View Original Post]
    Thats the same as Sunshine / and Ruby whatever Spa, very spotty at best. May check it out in the next couple days because maybe its new girls with the name change.

  4. #18020

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her she runs ads on CL.

    Healing Hands Energy Work Full Body Alignment.
    Draping is optional for a reason. Will get the job done.

  5. #18019
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her she runs ads on CL.

    Healing Hands Energy Work Full Body Alignment.
    That's my first time seeing her, the draping optional is interesting but I am not sure, its not to far away from me, if the rates aren't too high I'll might check her out this week if I have time.

  6. #18018
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMF  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with the Crown Wellness Center (massage spa) located in the Bellevue area? Is it strictly a legit massage parlor or do they offer naughty add-ons? Thanks in advance for your replies!
    They closed up shop. Probably nosey neighbors that alerted folks, and they were aware of some closings in Clarksville area because of nosey neighbors.

  7. #18017

    Crown Wellness Center

    Has anyone had any experience with the Crown Wellness Center (massage spa) located in the Bellevue area? Is it strictly a legit massage parlor or do they offer naughty add-ons? Thanks in advance for your replies!

  8. #18016

    Deb

    Has anyone seen her she runs ads on CL.

    Healing Hands Energy Work Full Body Alignment.

  9. #18015
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonvoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Green HS in Columbia? I'll be in the area this evening and wondering if it is worth checking out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/094919978055
    Thats the same as Sunshine / and Ruby whatever Spa, very spotty at best. May check it out in the next couple days because maybe its new girls with the name change.

  10. #18014

    Green

    Anyone been to Green HS in Columbia? I'll be in the area this evening and wondering if it is worth checking out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/094919978055

  11. #18013

    Snap / dating sites

    Has anyone else had luck finding people on Snap or dating sites. I meet a nice muslin on hinge.

    Charged $$ for everything. Thick body. Decent face. Extremely clean. Anyone else?

  12. #18012
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddu69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sophie at T again 3 weeks ago and she is great.
    I saw Sasa recently at R Spa and she is awesome. So, these two we know have hope. haha

  13. #18011
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    That's what I am trying to figure out. Haha One of my favorites is here now but I am wanting to see about checking out Level 88 and I have not been there at all. I have not been to T in over a month as well, but I am going to RS for a nice lady.
    I saw Sophie at T again 3 weeks ago and she is great.

  14. #18010
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddu69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this place is better than T spa? Last time I went for the know and went to T spa but plan to hit one up this week.
    That's what I am trying to figure out. Haha One of my favorites is here now but I am wanting to see about checking out Level 88 and I have not been there at all. I have not been to T in over a month as well, but I am going to RS for a nice lady.

  15. #18009
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please confirm if they have seen Lucky or Lina and Level 88. If so, how was it? DM is fine as well.

    Thanks!
    Can anyone confirm this place is better than T spa? Last time I went for the know and went to T spa but plan to hit one up this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape