Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 555 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 8324
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    It's amazing to me how little talent Vegas has. Phoenix has 2 x the caliber of hoes than here. It's kind of weird actually.

    .
    Vegas has certainly better higher end girls than Phoenix. A lot more selection also.

  2. #8143
    My preference these days is for that type. Theres a petite blonde that hangs around boulder and russel that gives the best jizzum swallowing bjs I've ever had!

    Almost makes me want to marry her lolol!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they're out there. They just tend to be druggies, toothless meth skanks, or some other version of those that I simply don't want to fuck, must less put my dick inside uncovered. The great thing about this hobby is there's a price point and type for everyone.
    .

  3. #8142
    It's amazing to me how little talent Vegas has. Phoenix has 2 x the caliber of hoes than here. It's kind of weird actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Ijs. LOL.

    I am not trying to be disrespectful but the caliber of girls here isn't on the level of LA or the Bay area. Paying these girls top dollar is crazy to me. There are very few girl posted in this forum who are NOT on some kind of drugs.

    I paid 200+ for one girl that a member suggested to me in the DM and she was a BADDIE. No noticeable hard drug use. Young, Hot, and petite.
    .

  4. #8141
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they're out there. They just tend to be druggies, toothless meth skanks, or some other version of those that I simply don't want to fuck, must less put my dick inside uncovered. The great thing about this hobby is there's a price point and type for everyone.
    I don't want to fuck those types either. But most, even the cute ones, are on drugs.

  5. #8140
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    I 1000 percent agree that the younger sluts are horrible at their job! Older ladies have a way better skillset in my opinion. Also, I agree that mongers shouldn't pay more than 100 for FS or 60 BJ. Most times I expect a BBBJ with swallow for 50. Yes, theyre out there! Happy mongering fellas!
    Ijs. LOL.

    I am not trying to be disrespectful but the caliber of girls here isn't on the level of LA or the Bay area. Paying these girls top dollar is crazy to me. There are very few girl posted in this forum who are NOT on some kind of drugs.

    I paid 200+ for one girl that a member suggested to me in the DM and she was a BADDIE. No noticeable hard drug use. Young, Hot, and petite.

  6. #8139
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    I 1000 percent agree that the younger sluts are horrible at their job! Older ladies have a way better skillset in my opinion. Also, I agree that mongers shoukdnt pay more than 100 for FS or 60 BJ. Most times I expect a BBBJ with swallow for 50. Yes, theyre out there! Happy mongering fellas!
    I'm sure they're out there. They just tend to be druggies, toothless meth skanks, or some other version of those that I simply don't want to fuck, must less put my dick inside uncovered. The great thing about this hobby is there's a price point and type for everyone.

  7. #8138
    I 1000 percent agree that the younger sluts are horrible at their job! Older ladies have a way better skillset in my opinion. Also, I agree that mongers shoukdnt pay more than 100 for FS or 60 BJ. Most times I expect a BBBJ with swallow for 50. Yes, theyre out there! Happy mongering fellas!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    In my none monger life I like females 23-30. However I've been mongering since 2000 my freshman year in college I have learned in two decades the 30+ girls are just better fucks man. My regulars like Lola, Brittany, Brandi, or the Brazilian who retired that I still see from time to time really make love to the dick. Jasmine (before she got a pimp) would suck me like I was her bf.

    The young girl rarely do that kind of stuff. The young girls I recommend on here are more because I know some of you guys like them young and skinny. Truth is they suck at their job.

  8. #8137
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    So $350 for BBFS and no cip? Not worth it IMHO, I'd love to hit it raw though. These girls don't realize that even "pre-cum" seminal fluid can still knock them up. Yes the risk is lower but still there. Several years ago I saw a cute 19 yo blonde and filled her up with a huge load of cum, she went ballistic that I cum inside. She never said to pull out, guess I should have asked. She demanded an extra $40 for a plan B bill didn't want any issues so I just handed it over. Then I thought it was a scam for an extra $40.
    Paying more than 200 for a girl who is not a porn star or at least an 8 is crazy IMHO. You are also killing the market paying unworthy girls that type of money. Remember gentlemen. THE BUYER DETERMINES THE MARKET.

    A girl can tell you "I don't do anything for under 200" until no one is visiting. Then she has to come down on those prices. Drugs have to get smoked. Rooms or rent have to get paid for. Learn to walk away from undeserving high price girls.

    If she is on list crawler, Callescort, skipthegames, or megapersonals and you are paying more than $200 for less than an hour send me your number so I can intervene. LOL.

    I remember hitting up SandraPhucksalot asking for bare for $80. She said no 5 times. Until she said yes.

    Every time HAzel is in town I ask to pay her 100. She said no every time. Until she needed the money. https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025425708.

    There is another girl on here I banged for $70 and she tells me she charges you guys $150 plus.

    I pay way under what a lot of you guys pay. Not because I'm better, but because I have a price point that I still to.

    Don't be afraid to walk away fellas. Keep asking for your price. They will no most of the time. Until they say yes.

  9. #8136
    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if other mongers had the same experience. I'm finding escorts in the middle age range and beyond are more willing to go bare as compared to the twenties and thirties age range. I've had a couple Vegas experiences of ladies in their late 40's and mid 60's go bare without asking if I needed a cover although they were available. I know some of the younger ones will go bare if you become a regular but on a first date I doubt it unless it's an upgrade payment or they are walking the streets, which I don't see. Your experiences?

    On another note, finding many of these ladies in their mid 50s and later are extremely sexy, especially the white adult porn stars. Many of them keep up with their looks and bodies. They appear to really enjoy sex.

    Happy mongering!
    In my none monger life I like females 23-30. However I've been mongering since 2000 my freshman year in college I have learned in two decades the 30+ girls are just better fucks man. My regulars like Lola, Brittany, Brandi, or the Brazilian who retired that I still see from time to time really make love to the dick. Jasmine (before she got a pimp) would suck me like I was her bf.

    The young girl rarely do that kind of stuff. The young girls I recommend on here are more because I know some of you guys like them young and skinny. Truth is they suck at their job.

  10. #8135
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    This is why I always ask before I meet them. Younger girls, especially young black girls, will often also insist on covers for bjs as well and, while I am fine with condoms for sex, CBJ is a no go and I will tell them so straight up.

    A bunch of older (over 35) women often tell me they only do cfs but back in the room are fine with BBFS and once you are in, they are fine with cip. I also find with younger girls that if you get them off with oral first, they are often open to BBFS. I guess they are not used to guys making sure they are taken care of as well.
    I ask for Bare right away before I see the girl. The younger they are the more you need to be very clear with them. The young ALWAYS have pimps who give them crazy rules to go by. Often times you are texting their pimp and not them.

    The older girls +30 are way more open to bare. Now if you get a young one and she is attracted to you and away from her pimp you can ask and offer more for bare.

    If you like them young and bare just know you will have to pay a lot more.

  11. #8134
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    This crimson-haired young stripper went by Misty as I recall. She was one of my one night stands one night in a full service strip club far away and long ago. She was fine with BBFS, but I had to promise not to cum ANYWHERE else but inside her pussy! No pulling out, no facials, no CIM, and she did not want it ANYWHERE on her body. "Because that's DIRTY, honey!" But BBFS and cum inside her pussy was just fine! So what the fuck, I said--that wasn't such a tough request, LOL! But Misty apparently had a reputation that preceded her, because when my regular BBFS stripper saw me go in the booth with that one, she would not let me raw-dog her for a month! This really happened, no shit! Go figure!
    Can you DM me the name of the club?

  12. #8133

    Get Tested Especially if you are married.

    Luckily I get tested every 30 days because of my life style. My regulars weren't available so I took a chance on a streetwalker on boulder. Got the clap but would not have known if I didn't get tested. Also lucky she was the only person I've seen in the last 3 weeks.

    Make sure you mongers get tested. We have to keep each other safe.

    Remember even though a lot of you guys gatekeep if she lets you go bareback, she is letting someone else bareback. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. Get tested.

  13. #8132

    Lola is back

    She's back. Those that know, know. The best PAWG out there IMHO. Hit her up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210045881

  14. #8131

    This one fucked BBFS and would not permit me to cum anywhere except pussy!

    This crimson-haired young stripper went by Misty as I recall. She was one of my one night stands one night in a full service strip club far away and long ago. She was fine with BBFS, but I had to promise not to cum ANYWHERE else but inside her pussy! No pulling out, no facials, no CIM, and she did not want it ANYWHERE on her body. "Because that's DIRTY, honey!" But BBFS and cum inside her pussy was just fine! So what the fuck, I said--that wasn't such a tough request, LOL! But Misty apparently had a reputation that preceded her, because when my regular BBFS stripper saw me go in the booth with that one, she would not let me raw-dog her for a month! This really happened, no shit! Go figure!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Misty1jj.jpg‎  

  15. #8130
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    This is why I always ask before I meet them. Younger girls, especially young black girls, will often also insist on covers for bjs as well and, while I am fine with condoms for sex, CBJ is a no go and I will tell them so straight up.

    A bunch of older (over 35) women often tell me they only do cfs but back in the room are fine with BBFS and once you are in, they are fine with cip. I also find with younger girls that if you get them off with oral first, they are often open to BBFS. I guess they are not used to guys making sure they are taken care of as well.
    Another note is if they are on crack or candy, they may be more willing to go bare. Many years ago had a date with a young 30's on Flacca. First time I saw her, she wanted bare. She was actually pretty good looking and finally got help because of her kids. Was told she is now doing well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape