Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 41249
-
06-15-26 13:02 #40724Senior Member

Posts: 81Never.
Went to her, always ubered her to me.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 12:52 #40723Senior Member

Posts: 374I went for a hhr and I never negotiate. I find I get better service if I just pay what they're asking.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
I enjoyed her more than freckles. Freckles was great, don't get me wrong, but this girl was all about performance. Her BBBJ was bomber. She was spitting, gagging, and going to town. Her kitty was super tight. Didn't lube up cause she was wet from DATY and it was great.
-
06-15-26 12:33 #40722Senior Member

Posts: 394Any men there?
Was she safe? Any sign of pimps? Boyfriends? Roommate?
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 12:29 #40721Senior Member

Posts: 188Best option?
Great job as usual JaxJedi, thank you! Which option did you choose? Did you negotiate any? And how would you compare her to Chilean Nicole (freckles) who visited in May, on looks, attitude and service?
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:52 #40720Senior Member

Posts: 81Holly
She's awesome, haven't seen her lately but was pretty regular about a year ago.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:02 #40719Senior Member

Posts: 105There are a few posts on here but I think it's searchable by Trina or something else. There is a positive review on the St. Augustine forum. I think it's post #811 or close to it. Let us know how it is if you follow through with it.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 09:51 #40718Senior Member

Posts: 180She's very hot. Attitude is great, very welcoming. I never had the sense that anyone else was in the home. Not sure why the bad attitude about her if you haven't seen her?
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
I won't repeat because I generally never repeat with anyone. But she's a cool chick, hot as fuck, and gave a good BJ. I can think of worse ways to spend a little money.
-
06-15-26 09:03 #40717Senior Member

Posts: 1056Throat goat
Another jax refugee in st Aug. I searched throat goat but you guys have a bunch of those LOL Just seeing if there is any info on her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...m/968461210317
-
06-15-26 08:58 #40716Regular Member

Posts: 3Lacy Jax
Anyone heard anything on this lady? I did a search and only saw one other person asking, with no responses. DM if you have.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/854962333262
-
06-15-26 01:48 #40715Senior Member

Posts: 371Us
Most of us have made a rookie mistake a time or two.
Originally Posted by Jdzi16
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 23:22 #40714Senior Member

Posts: 394Sounds nice but
I spoke with her. She sounds nice but I didn't meet her for two reasons she is on West Side and no GFE elements at all.
Originally Posted by TanNutz
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 19:24 #40713Senior Member

Posts: 394Holly Cupcake
Has anyone seen Holly Cupcake lately?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/397272315343
I ran into her at a motel off Southside when I went to see one of my regulars.
She looked like her pics.
I want to meet her but I am hesitant. There's no recent real reviews. I found couple but the contradict each other.
Safety and service are my important things.
-
06-14-26 18:57 #40712Senior Member

Posts: 29Beware!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/530564103494
Had a meeting with this one. She asked for cashapp payment up front (my fault, I know), she's texting someone as soon as the transfer goes thru and next thing I know I hear some dude coming in the door, she claims it the maintenance guy to fix her AC. Asks if I can wait outside while hes working on the AC unit. So I go. Sit in my truck and she runs back upstairs. Then radio silence. I'm not pressed about the loss of the little bit of money. Just wanted to spread the word that she will be a waste of time and money for others.
-
06-14-26 16:16 #40711Senior Member

Posts: 394Stormy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/143571570872
Any one met her?
Under call me it's Kassidy number.
She looks hot.
Also, she looks familiar.
-
06-14-26 15:58 #40710Senior Member

Posts: 112Skylar?
Is this the Skylar to avoid? I'm in town for a couple weeks and she looks good for 40 and has her teeth.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/209948058









Reply With Quote




