Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 14597
-
06-16-26 03:18 #13997Regular Member

Posts: 8I wasn't able to meet her tonight, she text me back hours after I had tried. Maybe tmrw will give it another shot. If you are successful please fill me as she looks like fun.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 18:05 #13996Senior Member

Posts: 407Well. Fuck me
And I was so ooo close to getting out.
Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 17:02 #13995Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info on Allie from port Charlotte
https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629
Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.
-
06-15-26 11:30 #13994Regular Member

Posts: 8Kodi
Damn that sucks. I guess karma is a *****. Too bad.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:26 #13993Senior Member

Posts: 407I'm retiring
Well gentlemen. Its been one he'll of a run but I'm out. If I could find a girl here in Naples be one thing. Anymore its just too much stress & bullshit. In my prime let me tell you I fucked a LOT of girls. I got a ton of stories boy. It all started with a girl named Monica I used to fuck in the family rest room at Publix. I always remember the old school girls some dead some doing long stints some got out.
If I come across anymore UTR girls I will share on here. Adios gentlemen. I'm taking my well worn cock & riding out in the sunset.
-
06-15-26 11:18 #13992Senior Member

Posts: 740And the attitude kinda sucks.
From the pics and the ad I thought she'd be far more DTF and open to getting a little kinky. Anything but. Face is very rough. The bod isn't bad but she really isn't the freak I expected. Very tame and wants to limit everything and get you out the door.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:35 #13991Senior Member

Posts: 32Kodi
Take your $ and run.
Originally Posted by Lexus200
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:34 #13990Senior Member

Posts: 32KOdi
Take your $ and run.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 06:04 #13989Senior Member

Posts: 137Sinking fast
Was kicked out of her apartment, living on the streets.
Originally Posted by Lexus200
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 18:20 #13988Regular Member

Posts: 8Kodi
I haven't seen Kodi in a long time. Is she still robbing people nowadays?
-
06-14-26 17:22 #13987Senior Member

Posts: 407Good girls gone wild
The golden rule in this hobby & one I have learned the hard way to quote my last 5 words I hope she is Ok. Is to not & I mean not. Give 2 fucks about ANY girl, in this hobby it will tear you up. With that being said she had a busy night I got an I'm sorry I'm good with that. I'm glad she Ok.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 16:38 #13986Senior Member

Posts: 201Bella Nuru
Saw Bella again this morning.
I think she is the best ever. Her touch is mesmerizing. Her body is a 10 out of 10, big, firm boobs, beautiful ass and her body is nicely toned. Very good head on her shoulders.
PM.
-
06-14-26 15:32 #13985Regular Member

Posts: 17Is this the same Diamond from the bee?
Originally Posted by PeerMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 10:33 #13984Senior Member

Posts: 407Diamond
Has anyone heard from her?? I had a date lined up for 8 this morning still haven't heard from her? I just hope she is Ok.
-
06-14-26 06:25 #13983Senior Member

Posts: 407Morning service
I'm on my way now. To repent my Sins the only way I know how. To stick my dick inside a girl 40 yrs my what? Junior?
Originally Posted by PeerMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






