Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 973 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 14585
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14000

    I tried to get out they won't let me

    I didn't even make it a whole day. But what a story. I was skimming STG this morning when I spotted this one in Naples. I didn't recognize her at first I texted her she texted back. Then I had this feeling. We chatted for moment I dated this girl 6 years ago. I can't remember what happened she mentioned me being a dick or something that explains it. Anyhow she just sucked my dick for old times sake. She is a very sexy girl beautiful big tits. She will have a room in Naples tomorrow. I think she said she going by DJ shit I forgot.

    Tell her the stud from the forum sent you. Your get a faster date. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...e/405780941447
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1 (2).jpg‎  

  2. #13999
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629

    Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.
    That's a partied-out body for so young of an age. Looking forward to the report.

    (And Black-and-White. Who you kidding? LOL Good luck, but I suspect we'll see you down the road.).

  3. #13998

    Don't fking do it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...n/268151577973

    I think its too late as someone already posted her. She is 50 roses more on everything this is how it starts. One girl gets it they all start.

    2 hunded for a QV. And of course she told me well other mongers said I'm worth it. Sure you are. Fellas. How long ago was it the average roses was a buck fity for FS. And it was full fucking service. Little over a year almost 2 maybe? And its not even season! This post is pointless though as suckers will pay. 2 yrs your be looking at 3 hunded QV's and called a cheap ass if you don't do it.

  4. #13997
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    And I was so ooo close to getting out.
    I wasn't able to meet her tonight, she text me back hours after I had tried. Maybe tmrw will give it another shot. If you are successful please fill me as she looks like fun.

  5. #13996

    Well. Fuck me

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629

    Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.
    And I was so ooo close to getting out.

  6. #13995

    Any info on Allie from port Charlotte

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629

    Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.

  7. #13994

    Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Was kicked out of her apartment, living on the streets.
    Damn that sucks. I guess karma is a *****. Too bad.

  8. #13993

    I'm retiring

    Well gentlemen. Its been one he'll of a run but I'm out. If I could find a girl here in Naples be one thing. Anymore its just too much stress & bullshit. In my prime let me tell you I fucked a LOT of girls. I got a ton of stories boy. It all started with a girl named Monica I used to fuck in the family rest room at Publix. I always remember the old school girls some dead some doing long stints some got out.

    If I come across anymore UTR girls I will share on here. Adios gentlemen. I'm taking my well worn cock & riding out in the sunset.

  9. #13992

    And the attitude kinda sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    She will rush you. I seen her once and left.
    From the pics and the ad I thought she'd be far more DTF and open to getting a little kinky. Anything but. Face is very rough. The bod isn't bad but she really isn't the freak I expected. Very tame and wants to limit everything and get you out the door.

  10. #13991

    Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus200  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Kodi in a long time. Is she still robbing people nowadays?
    Take your $ and run.

  11. #13990

    KOdi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Was kicked out of her apartment, living on the streets.
    Take your $ and run.

  12. #13989

    Sinking fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus200  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Kodi in a long time. Is she still robbing people nowadays?
    Was kicked out of her apartment, living on the streets.

  13. #13988

    Kodi

    I haven't seen Kodi in a long time. Is she still robbing people nowadays?

  14. #13987

    Good girls gone wild

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her?? I had a date lined up for 8 this morning still haven't heard from her? I just hope she is Ok.
    The golden rule in this hobby & one I have learned the hard way to quote my last 5 words I hope she is Ok. Is to not & I mean not. Give 2 fucks about ANY girl, in this hobby it will tear you up. With that being said she had a busy night I got an I'm sorry I'm good with that. I'm glad she Ok.

  15. #13986

    Bella Nuru

    Saw Bella again this morning.

    I think she is the best ever. Her touch is mesmerizing. Her body is a 10 out of 10, big, firm boobs, beautiful ass and her body is nicely toned. Very good head on her shoulders.

    PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape