Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 1529
-
06-25-26 16:18 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 196Wh
There is reportedly someone new at Well Health. I have not tried yet.
-
06-22-26 01:45 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 44Footy Rooty in Cedar Rapids on 1st Ave
Came back to try the other girl I saw when I was leaving before. Calls herself Gigi (Chinese, about 30,5'5" 120, D cups, good proportions, trimmed kitty, pretty face, hazel eyes, long brown hair) and she remembered me so it was right to the room. Gave her the house fee for an hour ($70) and tip ($180) up front. Told her I hoped she was as good as the other girl. She of course said she was before stepping out with the cash.
She came back with supplies and I was still dressed because I wanted to put her to work. I waved my hands like go ahead and undress me. She shook her head and waved her hands like undress yourself. I kicked off my shoes, took off my shirt, and stepped out of my pants. I stood there wearing nothing but my socks and waved my hands like now you get undressed. She shook her head and waved her hands again like you undress me. I did so while laughing and complying.
Turns out she was the one putting me to work but that was OK because I got a handful and mouthful of those big juicy tits as I was stripping her down. I continued south for a DATY prelim. I could tell I caught her off guard with that move because she flinched and gasped when I dove in with my tongue. I grabbed her ass so she couldn't pull away and shoved my face into her snatch. Like I said it was a prelim because I didn't want to spend long on my knees.
I tried to get her to lay down but when I stood up she dropped down for a BBBJ. I clearly was not in charge. I asked her to 69 so we could finally lay down. I got on my back while she sat on my face. She interrupted the oral festivities to scoot down and give me some Russian service. She left a lot of spit on my cock so it slid between her tits smoothly. I thought that was a nice touch. *.
She put on the condom after the Russian and mounted me in RCG. She started bouncing but I didn't like being denied those titties so I made her switch to straight CG. Now when she bounced I could see the show. I couldn't keep my hands to myself for long though. We rolled to mish and I initiated some DFK while I worked. One last switch to standing mish as I pounded her out while her tits jiggled all over and I filled the bag.
Got the same cleanup with a hot towel as the last time. I got dressed and walked out with her. Same typical goodbye with hugs, kisses, and thanks. I was glad I came back for another romp.
-
06-20-26 21:08 #1497Senior Member

Posts: 44Footy Rooty in Cedar Rapids on 1st Ave
On another one of my road trips for work. Visited this place while I was in town before. Knew I could get what I wanted there and headed over. Met Chloe (Chinese, Late 20's, 5'4" 125, C cups, trimmed pussy, petty face, bright smile, light skinned, brown eyes, dirty blonde hair pulled back in a bun) and gave her $70 for the hour before we headed to the room.
When we got there I undressed in front of her and showed her the goods. I figured I could use a rubdown so I laid face down and let her work on me for a bit. Not a lot of teasing but a relaxing massage for sure. I flipped and grabbed my junk while giving her the look. She smiled but just stood there giving ME the look. I got up to dig cash out of my wallet and handed her $180. I let her count it but before she could take it away I grabbed her for a quick burst of DFK. *.
When she came back with supplies I started undressing her as soon as she set them aside. There was some more DFK and I warmed her up by fingering her and eating her tits. Then I laid her down so I could eat her pussy. She acted like she enjoyed it but it seemed like she just couldn't wait to suck my cock because as soon as I paused she jumped up and pushed me over to start a BBBJ. She used her hands to do a great combination move. She pumped my shaft with one hand and tickled my balls with the other all while she continued to suck me off. It was great but I had to stop her before I popped.
After a break, I motioned for her to sit on my face. I licked her pussy again while I she went back to sucking my dick. It was better because she couldn't use both hands. She needed one to balance herself so it was slower. I was still ready to fuck before too long. I had her apply the cover and she lowered herself onto my rod. She started with ACG trying to make me pop quickly. I countered with a roll to mish so I could slow her roll. I went with long, slow, deep strokes. I wanted to make her earn being finished. She countered by wrapping her arms and legs around me while moaning like she was cumming really hard. She won this battle because I was the one who actually came really hard. I filled the bag with a gallon o' goo.
She cleaned me up with a hot towel and helped me get dressed. We walked out together and she thanked me. Typical hugs and kisses goodbye. I saw another girl with bigger tits on my way out so I plan to try her out the next day.
-
06-18-26 10:12 #1496Senior Member

Posts: 410Not sue if that is who I had. But the non-gogo is pretty basic for my taste. At the time, just wanted something different.
Originally Posted by ArmyMedic3
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 08:09 #1495Regular Member

Posts: 7Looks like Gogo and Chloe at footy, anyone had experience with Chloe?
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 18:11 #1494Senior Member

Posts: 410No sign
I stopped in today. No typical sign glowing, so just try. Coco and another gal that I have never seen before. So tried her, went with L1. Felt strange not seeing the typical AMP open sign.
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 22:44 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 196Coco and new person now.
Originally Posted by ArmyMedic3
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 14:09 #1492Senior Member

Posts: 410Great. Another friend stopped at rooty. Said 2 girls there now, but anticipated turnover in June.
Originally Posted by ArmyMedic3
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 07:56 #1491Regular Member

Posts: 7I'll update if able. Last week I was in there was Cici and Ella at WH.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 20:47 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 410Yes, been spotty there. A buddy stopped, said only one gal there that he saw, so if busy may not answer. The new one at WH, is that replacing the one always there, or adding a new one for a bit? Just curious.
Originally Posted by ArmyMedic3
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 17:30 #1489Regular Member

Posts: 7Had no luck getting into contact with Footy this week, anyone else? Normally texts are answered pretty quickly there?
I was informed someone new will be at WH starting on the 31st.
-
05-28-26 08:26 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 70The competing place, if you want to call it that, Golden Bell Foot Spa, is non-e with an older provider based on a visit a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 19:12 #1487Senior Member

Posts: 410Cedar spa area
So, was riding, in car, with a buddy today. We were going down Blairsferry. And sure enough. I looked over where Cedar (same name?) is / was, and there is a second foot-spa at the opposite end of that building. Kind of weird, but now has me curious about the whole set up there. I just don't cycle out that far, and if I did in this heat, it would be a horrible for the LMT with all the sweat. So, those with motors, chime in. I still need to make it back to Rooty, there has to be a story there about the past week.
-
05-25-26 12:10 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 196I texted them and they said they open at 2:00 pm today.
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 10:16 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 196Well that's good. It's interesting that their Google Maps card still says they are temporarily closed.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





