Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 1529
-
05-23-26 20:38 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 410Well, good news. Was telling a buddy about this, he drove by tonight and the colorful sign is on. So, ma6 be it was a changing of staff.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 12:38 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 410Rotty
That, or. They decided to shut down for a bit, rotating staff. Then claiming prior staff was being bad, and have been replaced now, saving face.
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
I did pedal over today, front lights still off.
The new location was handier for me. Now it takes a bus transfer to get to the other ones. Or, a long uphill ride.
-
05-22-26 16:37 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 196I wonder if they got shut down?
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 12:51 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 410On bus again, due to rain. As we went past rooty, lights are off, sign off. But, still construction in driveway. So, still unknown why closed.
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:09 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 196I was a WH about a week ago and things seemed normal there. I have yet to visit Rooty in their new location.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 17:56 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 410Status
Saw the report on a good local spot. Was on bus today, my favorite rt5, and went past Rooty. Weird construction going on in the drive next to them, but didn't see the colorful sign on. Few hours later heading back down town same thing. I looked at WH and Sunshine, on return haul, both of them were on. Got that ill feeling again. Wish I had a car to go check out. So if anyone e else is going past, leave feedback. Maybe they closed for the day with that work being done next door.
-
05-19-26 18:55 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 410I drew her at the old place, good time. But I have never tipped over than 120, anywhere. I think they know as I pedal up, no extra funds, I'm guessing. Or they know I patronize a lot. Few others I know say the same. Posts from other areas, like QC, they even talk about higher tips sets the bar.
Originally Posted by SDasianluv
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 07:20 #1477Senior Member

Posts: 42Rooty
Met at the door by Linda. Her picture somewhat resembled her. Limited English. She led me to a room, paid the house fee and she told me to undress. This woman loves to kiss. She came back into the room as I was undressing. We stood for a bit making out like teenagers. She was not wearing a bra and her nipples were hard. She had me lay face down and started her massage which was actually quite good with decent pressure. She kept leaning over to kiss me, asking if I was fine. Then she asked if this was my first time here. I told her it was my first time but I had read many positive reviews about this place. She laughed. I told her I would leave her a good review as well. There was just a little teasing during the massage but it got real after I turned over. I think she likes control as she starts a BBBJ and then climbs on the table. She sucks on the jewels, pumping away and then BBBJ and continues to alternate. AWESOME! She made eye contact the whole time and then she says I fuck you. Who am I to argue. She places a cover on and then squats over me, feet on the table and lowers herself down. She was tight and went slow, at first, but once she was all the way down she worked me. I was intense and satisfying. She cleaned me up, we kissed and hugged some more, played with her nipples. She has a tattoo between her breasts. I touched in and something felt like it was there. I have no idea and I did not ask her. Maybe one of you gents will find out. My only regret is I didn't take control and taste the kitty and more time with her boobs. I had fun. My first donation was at 160 and she asked for another 20 to which I agreed. A good time.
-
04-24-26 08:33 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 70Golden Bell
Correction, I didn't write a review in RM, just added a comment to the home page.
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 21:03 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 196Oh that's interesting. Doesn't seem like the best location haha.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 09:17 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 70Took a swing a while back and found strictly non-e. I thought they might be a direct competitor with Cedar in the same building but not so. I wrote a review on RM but it's no longer visible.
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 12:08 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 196I was in Cedar Rapids the other day and notice there is a second place next to Cedar on Blairs Ferry called Golden Bell. Anyone been there?
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 19:54 #1472Senior Member

Posts: 410Too quiet
It's been almost a month, no reports? The weather has kept me off the bicycle, and this cold is for the birds. Aside from Rooty being on main bus route, I know WH, Sunshine, Rej-8, and Angel way out there is. But not heard of anything new with them. So the trip sounds boring. Money is tighter, hope the gals are giving some extra compassion for those who do stop in. Competition must be rough making ends meet.
-
03-22-26 08:57 #1471Senior Member

Posts: 70Can confirm a very nice massage with L1 available for 70/60 from an older provider, Yuyu. Not sure if additional services are available, not sure I want to find out.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 09:20 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 70I was wondering when that void would be filled. Should be able to give them a try in the next couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by Evian49
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




