Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43912
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 53

    Self sacrifice

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    I have been constantly saying the Lana is one of the best BBBJs that you will find in OC. If you are lucky enough to get a full session with her, it is worth it! One of my all-timers for sure. I have been seeing her about once a week since we met, I just don't review her every session. Lana is actually the only one that I see at G&G, no need to even try anyone else for me. I have been with Miu Miu once and yes she is beautiful with a great body but our session was not what I look for in a session, but I completely understand why she is the rave on the boards. I was just a personal preference for me.
    I was told by other mongers that she doesn't ask for review for herself and just take anyone that walk through the door is due to she wants other girls to get enough business so that they can prosper. It is good that some does have a great to recommend attitude toward her services overall though. It is mighty nice of her to make those sacrifices for her girls.

  2. #43911
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 136

    Sasa Moon Beauty

    Had a quick one hour lunch break today and decided to swing by for a fast session with the infamous Sasa. Man, the hype around her is 100% real she was exactly what everyone's been talking about.

    I was short on time so I kept it simple and went straight for a BBBJ, telling her I'd be back later this week for a longer visit. She was cool with it. She helped me undress, didn't leave the room once, stripped down herself, and we started making out. I laid back on the table and she went right to work swallowing me down. Her technique was fucking great focused right on the tip, nibbled along the shaft, really knew what she was doing.

    She tried to rim me at one point but I had to laugh and pass (timing wasn't on my side). Everything else was on point though. She wanted to 69 but that would've eaten up too much of my limited time, so I moved to the corner of the bed, told her to get on her knees, and she went right back to sucking with insane suction. Didn't take long before I finished down her throat. She spit it out into the wipes and kept cleaning me up. Even offered a hot towel afterward, which I took.

    Solid session all around. I'll definitely be back for her she's worth every bit of the hype. Now I get why people gatekeep girls like this, LOL.

    Total 170.

  3. #43910
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHarem  [View Original Post]
    The ones that I have seen the table shower setup with my own eyes, (but did not partake, don't know if there is any upcharge for this service or it just takes time off the clock for your session) are 99 Health Center and Sweet Castle.
    Thank you. I'll check them out.

  4. #43909
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    What name does she use at Moon? Is this the shop on First near Euclid? Never been there but may give it a shot.
    She should be using the same name. Yep that's the one.

  5. #43908

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Extremely popular Sasa is supposed to be at Moon beauty this week starting today. I'm posting this because dudes have been looking for her like crazy on every forum / site. It's crazy. I had her in SGV recently. She's gorgeous and great service. I've been told by a couple mongers that her service is even better with a table shower. I'm told she has a bit of a wild side but I didn't get to see it last time around. If I make my way to moon, I'll drop a TS review. I've tagged my previous review of her.
    What name does she use at Moon? Is this the shop on First near Euclid? Never been there but may give it a shot.

  6. #43907

    Honey, maybe not so sweet for me

    My experience was very different from the posts here.

    Door open, she is in light pink top and skirt. Long fake lashes Make it to room, she tells me she is honey. I ask for all bare, she states not available. Pay for covered service. 2. 0 total including hf. I ask about shower, she brushes away saying you can go later.

    Bbj for a quick few minutes with good BLS. No tuma, not even an attempt. Like all she did was bbj at the edge of the bed. Tbh, I usually hesitate to ask for tuma unless I repeat and know the person. After we put on cover, she lay there saying harder harder in a fake voice. She was not into it at all. Finally I asked her to finish me off with mouth and cim. She grabbed oil and started HJ! I was so frustrated, after a couple minutes is this, I just bailed. Didn't finish at all.

    Looking back at it, I think I got bait and switch. She had huge Ds with natural look and feel. Saggy for sure. Honey nips someone here said were innies after surgery. This lady had clear erect nips during sex. Could someone share if the real honey has tattoos? This one did not, iirc.

    Stay safe and enjoy!

  7. #43906
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Are senior members now posting their reports in both threads? Tia.
    The whole idea is to try and stop people from creating quick accounts to advertise with, not caring if they get banned or not. I still read both threads but will make my review posts here but ultimately it is your call.

    The accounts that scare me are the ones just trying to boost their post count by quoting entire reviews but adding no relevant info - things like - she sounds great or I will have to try.

  8. #43905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Are senior members now posting their reports in both threads? Tia.
    You should just post in the senior thread.

  9. #43904

    About the new two threads system

    Are senior members now posting their reports in both threads? Tia.

  10. #43903

    Sweet Castle Nana.

    Was fun.

    Nana opened door in French maid uniform, looked pretty. Handed her 2 in the room. Asked for table shower. She stripped to show a tight body, perky b cups, trimmed p: sy.

    Ts was good, thorough cleaning everywhere so I had my hopes up about tuma rim but did not happen. Preview BJ during ts. Back in the room, I offered to massage her, which she enjoyed. She was anxious to give me massage and BBBJ. Good suction, BLS. We switched to 69, some fiv and 1 digit fia. Not a lot, and YMMV. I'm thin person.

    Kiki popped in, offered to join for 1. I declined but she stayed for a couple minutes and played with little John for a preview. She seems bit bigger, but more playful.

    After kiki left, Nana put on cover and we tried couple positions. She was tight and lubed. Wasn't getting to finish line so I requested her for cim. Mild ff, till I completed in her mouth. She initially tried to move mouth away, but I told her to hold steady. Then she let me finish before spitting.

    Tldr- convenient spot, easy parking, Nana amazing body, took direction well but no rim. Kiki seems interesting, Iris was not in. Total 2. For 3, you can have both.

    If anyone has info about a spot with table shower or shower together that also offer tuma, please lmk. DM fine too.

  11. #43902
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavic  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have intel on the Sunnywell? Age, services?
    I have Reported. Less than 50 reports.

    Basically we were told to report anyone that posts here with less than 50 posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Starting today only Senior Members with over 50 posts may post in this forum. Anybody not meeting that criterion will be banned. We are doing this due to the un fucking believable number of shills and fake accounts that are being used to post bullshit reports.

    To the guys who qualify, I need your help, sometimes we miss people who break this rule (we look at a lot of fucking posts in a day) if we miss one please report it. When you report it please quote it and say "Reported" so 600 of you guys don't report the same post.

    I hate shills as much as you do but AI is cheap and these fucking pimps running these places don't care who's business they fuck up if it makes them a dollar more.

    To everybody else I made another thread for people who don't quality for this one. Post there if you want, most guys who have been around for awhile can spot a fake post and if yours are not they will see it.

    This post will lead this thread for a few months.

    A2

  12. #43901
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    I got a text at 5 AM from MMS saying that Lucky is a must see for me. Mia also told me the same thing on Wednesday so I figure I better go check it out.
    I texted to book another session with Lucky but was told that she left already

  13. #43900
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHarem  [View Original Post]
    The ones that I have seen the table shower setup with my own eyes, (but did not partake, don't know if there is any upcharge for this service or it just takes time off the clock for your session) are 99 Health Center and Sweet Castle.
    Moon beauty on bolsa.

  14. #43899
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    This is a late report for MHF on Bolsa. I met this young Chinese girls in her mid 30's at My Happy Feet (MHF) on Bolsa couple months ago. Her massage was decent, but I had sex with her in room #5 many times.

    Sometimes without the condom. I enjoyed cumming inside her pussy many times. She said, "I looked like Aaron Kwok".

    She goes by the name Maria. She told me not to tell anyone because she is living with an old Vietnamese man who paid her for living expense.

    The Boss with the ponytail told me, "She slept with many old guys who paid her for a night at a motel. ".

    Last, I heard the Boss kicked her out of the store. She would bring guys to the Boss's place and have sex there.
    I was by MHF maybe 2 months ago and had a girl the boss buy called Maria.

    That session was fully legit, not a single hint of any extras. Every time I'd drop my arm off the table to rub her leg or something, she'd put my arm back on the table.

  15. #43898

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Likndikit  [View Original Post]
    For you old timers, does anyone remember Cherry at 6 Star pre-Covid? After Covid she move to the shop upstairs in GG on Westminster that Mandy was at. She's working at the shop on Heil and Newland next to the Fish Taco place. Randomly met her. Love her personality and style. Worth a see.
    What's the name of the shop and that name does she go by there? I don't know her but a former six star girl is worth a visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape