Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43876
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Markmc12  [View Original Post]
    I was told by other mongers that she doesn't ask for review for herself and just take anyone that walk through the door is due to she wants other girls to get enough business so that they can prosper. It is good that some does have a great to recommend attitude toward her services overall though. It is mighty nice of her to make those sacrifices for her girls.
    This is 100. She cares more about the other girls getting their fair share which is very rare in the industry I have learned. And yes, she has told me face to face not to leave a review about her. (But what a great review it would be!)

  2. #43875
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Du Calme

    Had some cravings tonight and texted the shop to see who was working. Shirley was a new name that I hadn't seen so decided to check her out. Was greeted by Shirley at the door and she took me to the room. Took care of the house fee and the tip. Handed her $200 and she took it without any issues or questions.

    I laid down and waited for her to come back into the room. Shirley returned a few minutes later and started a massage. Her massage was pretty relaxing. Not a ton of teasing from her initially and I didn't start anything right out of the gates because I was enjoying the massage. After about 5 minutes she climbed onto the table with me and the teasing began. Couple kisses on my back and neck before she asked me to flip.

    On the flip she stayed on the table in between my legs, she got undressed and started a BBBJ. I thought when I first saw her that her tits were MM but once she got undressed they felt pretty natural and didn't see any scaring. I'm going with natural D cups on her. Her BBBJ was very good.

    Didn't stay in BBBJ before I was looking for the cover. We started in standard missionary tonight. We worked through a few variations the highlight of missionary was her legs up on my shoulders but it was all great. I asked her to switch and we went to cowgirl. That was as far as I'd make it tonight. She did a good job at varying speeds. Bringing me close to cumming and slowing down and having me hold on. Eventually I grabbed a hold of her hips and helped her finish me.

    A great session with Shirley tonight. I'd see her again.

  3. #43874

    Vicky on CL

    She's working a traveling circuit and is heading your way next week starting Monday. She's fun. Currently in LA.

    https://www.erome.com/a/Coa2iYDF
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ksf;.jpg‎  

  4. #43873
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Sakura is back, this time at A Spa in Santa Ana

    Well I got my hall pass renewed, but received an early morning text that Mia's Aunt Flo was visiting. Shortly after that I got a text from Sakura letting me know that she arrived last night and was working today. Sakura and I have history, but I haven't had a solo session with her since she was Peach at other spas, probably 12-15 months ago. My last encounter with her was a double with Jasmine and lets just say that was a memorable night.

    Appearance
    For those unaware, Sakura is a tiny thing, maybe 5 feet tall with perfect MM D Cups that fit her frame perfectly, plump, squeezable butt, shaved kitty, she cut her hair since I saw her last, it is now shoulder length, right on the cusp of being identified as a spinner, no tattoos that I noticed. She used to have an Anime look to her but has tamed that down a little, though she wore a set of cat ears the entire session. Still a very high pitched voice and is a total sweetheart. Excellent English which is always a plus.

    Massage
    Didn't do, I massaged her but she insisted to give me a massage our next session. I absolutely love running my hands all over every inch of these beautiful ladies, and they enjoy it as well!

    BBBJ
    Slightly above average BBBJ. She doesn't stay too long doing the same thing, lots of entire shaft licking, sloppy and slow. To my surprise she made some DT attempts. She is so tiny that I would have been shocked if she could get it all but she damn sure tried with zero gag reflex.

    BBFS
    We spent quite a long time catching up, talking, massage, to the point that after the BBBJ we just dove right in. First pump she stopped me and said she wanted to show me something she has been practicing and squeezed one of the tightest kegel grips I have ever felt. Her small frame would have been plenty but when she started in with the kegels, damn it felt great. Went standing mish for quite a while, it felt so good I didn't want to change a thing. I finally rolled her on her side and put one of my legs on the table and really started to get as deep as I could. She really responded to this well. Got some loud yells out of her until she announced that she was hitting a Big O. I climbed on the table for some lazy doggy and didn't last much longer. She then commented that she couldn't believe that I got a big O out of her so I actually believe it this time.

    Summary
    I have seen her multiple times throughout the years so we have alot of history so did I get better treatment than a first timer? Probably. As far as BBFS, I think she offers to most but you have to remember, this is all YMMV with all providers. If they don't feel comfortable they might not offer it. She also offered anal, but I declined. I have never actually tried anal, and really don't have a desire to. Overall it was a great session and I will be repeating if schedules allow.

    I had never been to A Spa before, it is a little out of my way. On my way out I noticed Cafe Lu in the same shopping center. I have read alot about the place but never been so I may check it out my next visit.

    Sakura was all alone today but she told me there will be a new Latina starting tomorrow that also offers BBFS and anal but that's about all I know.

    HF 70 Don 260 (BBFS).

    TVM.

  5. #43872
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack998  [View Original Post]
    Who knows where the Lucky is? Thank you.
    To be clear, the Lucky I was referring to is not the highly reviewed Lucky at Renewal. The Lucky at BB Spa was new to Cali. I texted her after they told me she left, she said she was not busy enough to stay. Kind of disappointed since she was literally there only 2 days and I was really looking forward to a round 2. Will we see her again? Your guess is as good as mine.

  6. #43871

    Who knows where the Lucky is?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    I texted to book another session with Lucky but was told that she left already
    Who knows where the Lucky is? Thank you.

  7. #43870
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 53

    Self sacrifice

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    I have been constantly saying the Lana is one of the best BBBJs that you will find in OC. If you are lucky enough to get a full session with her, it is worth it! One of my all-timers for sure. I have been seeing her about once a week since we met, I just don't review her every session. Lana is actually the only one that I see at G&G, no need to even try anyone else for me. I have been with Miu Miu once and yes she is beautiful with a great body but our session was not what I look for in a session, but I completely understand why she is the rave on the boards. I was just a personal preference for me.
    I was told by other mongers that she doesn't ask for review for herself and just take anyone that walk through the door is due to she wants other girls to get enough business so that they can prosper. It is good that some does have a great to recommend attitude toward her services overall though. It is mighty nice of her to make those sacrifices for her girls.

  8. #43869
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 136

    Sasa Moon Beauty

    Had a quick one hour lunch break today and decided to swing by for a fast session with the infamous Sasa. Man, the hype around her is 100% real she was exactly what everyone's been talking about.

    I was short on time so I kept it simple and went straight for a BBBJ, telling her I'd be back later this week for a longer visit. She was cool with it. She helped me undress, didn't leave the room once, stripped down herself, and we started making out. I laid back on the table and she went right to work swallowing me down. Her technique was fucking great focused right on the tip, nibbled along the shaft, really knew what she was doing.

    She tried to rim me at one point but I had to laugh and pass (timing wasn't on my side). Everything else was on point though. She wanted to 69 but that would've eaten up too much of my limited time, so I moved to the corner of the bed, told her to get on her knees, and she went right back to sucking with insane suction. Didn't take long before I finished down her throat. She spit it out into the wipes and kept cleaning me up. Even offered a hot towel afterward, which I took.

    Solid session all around. I'll definitely be back for her she's worth every bit of the hype. Now I get why people gatekeep girls like this, LOL.

    Total 170.

  9. #43868
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHarem  [View Original Post]
    The ones that I have seen the table shower setup with my own eyes, (but did not partake, don't know if there is any upcharge for this service or it just takes time off the clock for your session) are 99 Health Center and Sweet Castle.
    Thank you. I'll check them out.

  10. #43867
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    What name does she use at Moon? Is this the shop on First near Euclid? Never been there but may give it a shot.
    She should be using the same name. Yep that's the one.

  11. #43866

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Extremely popular Sasa is supposed to be at Moon beauty this week starting today. I'm posting this because dudes have been looking for her like crazy on every forum / site. It's crazy. I had her in SGV recently. She's gorgeous and great service. I've been told by a couple mongers that her service is even better with a table shower. I'm told she has a bit of a wild side but I didn't get to see it last time around. If I make my way to moon, I'll drop a TS review. I've tagged my previous review of her.
    What name does she use at Moon? Is this the shop on First near Euclid? Never been there but may give it a shot.

  12. #43865

    Honey, maybe not so sweet for me

    My experience was very different from the posts here.

    Door open, she is in light pink top and skirt. Long fake lashes Make it to room, she tells me she is honey. I ask for all bare, she states not available. Pay for covered service. 2. 0 total including hf. I ask about shower, she brushes away saying you can go later.

    Bbj for a quick few minutes with good BLS. No tuma, not even an attempt. Like all she did was bbj at the edge of the bed. Tbh, I usually hesitate to ask for tuma unless I repeat and know the person. After we put on cover, she lay there saying harder harder in a fake voice. She was not into it at all. Finally I asked her to finish me off with mouth and cim. She grabbed oil and started HJ! I was so frustrated, after a couple minutes is this, I just bailed. Didn't finish at all.

    Looking back at it, I think I got bait and switch. She had huge Ds with natural look and feel. Saggy for sure. Honey nips someone here said were innies after surgery. This lady had clear erect nips during sex. Could someone share if the real honey has tattoos? This one did not, iirc.

    Stay safe and enjoy!

  13. #43864
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Are senior members now posting their reports in both threads? Tia.
    The whole idea is to try and stop people from creating quick accounts to advertise with, not caring if they get banned or not. I still read both threads but will make my review posts here but ultimately it is your call.

    The accounts that scare me are the ones just trying to boost their post count by quoting entire reviews but adding no relevant info - things like - she sounds great or I will have to try.

  14. #43863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Are senior members now posting their reports in both threads? Tia.
    You should just post in the senior thread.

  15. #43862

    About the new two threads system

    Are senior members now posting their reports in both threads? Tia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape