Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 38 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 25047
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #24492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by RMK3000  [View Original Post]
    Service is the same. She delivers what she promises and her BBBJ is excellent. Just know that no matter what you communicate about time or no matter how far you drive to get to her place, you will wait a minimum of 30 minutes. And then once she tells you to come up, you'll get upstairs and awkwardly stand at her door and wait a few more minutes. And then once you are in you'll wait for at least 5 minutes before anything starts. excellent service, and no respect for your time.

    Edit: She is far skinnier than her pics show. very chill and easy to talk to. But significant weight loss.
    The time thing is the reason I stopped seeing her. All these women do that shit. Give me 15-20 minutes. Then it's ten more minutes. To hell with that, I'm not ordering food from a restaurant where I'm waiting to get served.

  2. #24491

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?
    Service is the same. She delivers what she promises and her BBBJ is excellent. Just know that no matter what you communicate about time or no matter how far you drive to get to her place, you will wait a minimum of 30 minutes. And then once she tells you to come up, you'll get upstairs and awkwardly stand at her door and wait a few more minutes. And then once you are in you'll wait for at least 5 minutes before anything starts. excellent service, and no respect for your time.

    Edit: She is far skinnier than her pics show. very chill and easy to talk to. But significant weight loss.

  3. #24490

    Bella in Cranston

    Anyone have any info on Bella in Cranston / Providence. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...t/090068872610

  4. #24489
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?
    Yeah, recently saw her. Service is still great. She has lost a lot of weight and that may turn off some people.

  5. #24488
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    No not that one, I'm talking about magic mouth Mandy out of Providence.

  6. #24487
    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Which one? The one that posts in smitfield and ww?
    I am guessing this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/969289560073.

  7. #24486

    Natasha

    Which one? The one that posts in smitfield and ww?

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?

  8. #24485
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhammon  [View Original Post]
    For me I think Mandy is the best, it's truly an experience. She really worships your cock. Natasha for me is the second best she has really good technique gets into it with moans, slurping and swallows the only con is the motel she stays at. Alishia is also good but doesn't swallow. Kelly is good as well but a little too aggressive for me and spits it out. Destiny uses too much teeth but great value for the price. Lizzie also has good technique but idk if she does BBJ only visits. Tammy another honorable mention, good technique and swallows for 1 but likes to play games.

    So in all, if you have the time see Mandy (also the best looking of those mentioned), but if you just want to be in and out Natasha is who I go to, it's 1 for a bbjqv.
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?

  9. #24484
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why she can't post a better quality picture. But she does have a real job where she work with elderly back then. So many she still do and don't want to be recognized.
    Yes she is good looking and had a nice body but I'm sure that or something similar is the reason to keep it on the dl.

  10. #24483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    Just a pet peeve of mine when they use a screenshot of a pic on their phone instead of just uploading the pic. Starts my scammer-detector.
    I'm not sure why she can't post a better quality picture. But she does have a real job where she work with elderly back then. So many she still do and don't want to be recognized.

  11. #24482
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    Just a pet peeve of mine when they use a screenshot of a pic on their phone instead of just uploading the pic. Starts my scammer-detector.
    I definitely get that not any reviews that I could find or posts when I asked I was surprised She is pretty with a very nice body imo and honest.

  12. #24481
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Hi I just want to clarify that she's real. Very Nice body.

    Imo.

    Good service and a nice girl.
    Just a pet peeve of mine when they use a screenshot of a pic on their phone instead of just uploading the pic. Starts my scammer-detector.

  13. #24480
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    This one looks cute, but her pictures are dated from five or six years ago. Not sure if it's worth TOFTT. Anyone see her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/623441163860
    Hi I just want to clarify that she's real. Very Nice body.

    Imo.

    Good service and a nice girl.

  14. #24479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I need this info.
    They don't "work".

  15. #24478
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I bang a mother / daughter in Worcester some. Double decker. Mother lives downs stairs (mid 50's). Daughter upstairs (early 30's). Civies, not escorts. White trash as they come. Mom is skinny. Daughter is medium bbw with huge titties and a big ass. Smoke a little work and start banging. LOL.
    I need this info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape