rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 533 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 7987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to take a guess that everything is covered including the dreaded CBJ.

    BPS.
    Sal the thing that's missing is the legal disclaimer that is at the bottom of all legitimate STG posts. It could potentially be a LEO sting as there is no nudity in the pics either. Since the model doesn't look very young maybe not but I would never respond to an ad on STG ad that didn't have the legal disclaimer at the bottom. MJ.

  2. #7806
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    She used to have quite a few favorable reviews. She did kind of disappear a few years ago and just recently returned a few months ago. I have not seen her recently. I can tell you that the first pic (art lessons) is AI. Maybe she is signalling that she is down for some face painting? If you take the plunge, I'd love to hear how it went.

    More pics here:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/alabama/birmingham/209904950
    I can tell you for a fact that it's been a looooong time since this woman has been 47 years old. I can also tell you that in real life there's a lot of very bad plastic surgery in evidence. The pictures in this ad where she looks somewhat decent are very old pictures. I can also tell you that even as a younger person I never thought her service was very good that's just my two cents. We all like different things but for my money there's a lot better out there to be had. MJ.

  3. #7805

    Legal Disclaimer

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to take a guess that everything is covered including the dreaded CBJ.

    BPS.
    I was referring to the legal disclaimer being removed from the bottom of the page.

  4. #7804

    She's real

    I've seen her. I don't have her number saved, so I can't confirm if this ad itself is legitimate or not. But the girl in the pictures is real, and she is definitely a good date.

  5. #7803
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwin069  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times none in the last month or so, she's legit just flakey and stays in some questionable locations.
    Thanks, I wish I had held out for her or Kittie (who has been pretty responsive lately).

    When Lexy hits me back it's hours or days later and she offers a time that is like 30 minuntes away. How is she? Look like her pictures? Fun date?

  6. #7802

    Lexxy

    Quote Originally Posted by MGMGuy12  [View Original Post]
    This woman is pretty much exactly my type but I can't get a date set up to save my life.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/968039535889

    Been trying off and on for several weeks now. Has anyone actually seen her? Rate is very reasonable (100/150/200) but these comms have my questioning my sanity (and manhood!
    I've seen her a few times none in the last month or so, she's legit just flakey and stays in some questionable locations.

  7. #7801

    Abby. Yikes

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/97635001

    This lady ruined my day. Within five seconds of getting situated, she literally said "it's not moving" like I can't get it up. 30 seconds later, "I can't do this forever. ".

    Once I was successfully able to pretend I wasn't in this situation I enjoyed myself for maybe 3 minutes before "you know we only have a few more minutes baby. ".

    Forced myself to finish and left, looked at my phone and I was there for 9 minutes. Roommate beating on the door when I'm trying to get dressed and she acted like she was going to open it before I did that until I spoke up.

    Where do these ladies come from? How do they find regulars? What a horrible experience. Never again. At least the young girls with attitudes and all business outlooks are usually cute.

  8. #7800
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    Notice what is missing at the bottom of the page?
    I'm going to take a guess that everything is covered including the dreaded CBJ.

    BPS.

  9. #7799

    Mila

    Has anyone seen this lady before? Seems like a fun time and a decent rate. Claims to have ECCIE reviews but I'm having troubles finding them anywhere. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/mila-mala

  10. #7798

    Hannah Woods

    She used to have quite a few favorable reviews. She did kind of disappear a few years ago and just recently returned a few months ago. I have not seen her recently. I can tell you that the first pic (art lessons) is AI. Maybe she is signalling that she is down for some face painting? If you take the plunge, I'd love to hear how it went.

    More pics here:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/alabama/birmingham/209904950

  11. #7797

    I Wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by MGMGuy12  [View Original Post]
    This woman is pretty much exactly my type but I can't get a date set up to save my life.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/968039535889

    Been trying off and on for several weeks now. Has anyone actually seen her? Rate is very reasonable (100/150/200) but these comms have my questioning my sanity (and manhood!
    Notice what is missing at the bottom of the page?

  12. #7796

  13. #7795

    Lexy

    This woman is pretty much exactly my type but I can't get a date set up to save my life.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/968039535889

    Been trying off and on for several weeks now. Has anyone actually seen her? Rate is very reasonable (100/150/200) but these comms have my questioning my sanity (and manhood!

  14. #7794
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito87  [View Original Post]
    My UTR advised that I could share some pics for the group.
    Wow, please dm info!

  15. #7793

    Gang bang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito87  [View Original Post]
    My UTR advised that I could share some pics for the group.
    Does that mean she doesn't mind having a gang bang party?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape