Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24480
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    This one looks cute, but her pictures are dated from five or six years ago. Not sure if it's worth TOFTT. Anyone see her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/623441163860
    Hi I just want to clarify that she's real. Very Nice body.

    Imo.

    Good service and a nice girl.

  2. #24479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I need this info.
    They don't "work".

  3. #24478
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I bang a mother / daughter in Worcester some. Double decker. Mother lives downs stairs (mid 50's). Daughter upstairs (early 30's). Civies, not escorts. White trash as they come. Mom is skinny. Daughter is medium bbw with huge titties and a big ass. Smoke a little work and start banging. LOL.
    I need this info.

  4. #24477

    Woonsocker / Bellingham Scam

    Don't bother with this one that advertised as Woonsocket / Bellingham 100. She's a scammer and waste of time. Three times I set up a meet and when I got to the Cass av address in Woonsocket. She tells me to wait she's just finishing up with a client. Red flag 1. Then she says she needs more time and I should leave because she doesn't know how much time she will need. Ok first time I bought it and left. The second time we made arrangements to meet it was the same excuse. So I figured I'd mess with her. I made arrangements for a third meet but didn't go to the address she gave. I figured she would do the same thing and sure enough when I told her I was there she said she needed a few minutes because she was finishing up with a client. We went around and around and she would never give the apartment number but just excuses to waste time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260614_154703_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #24476
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    She'll just waste your time. Not sure why she's even in the biz and posts.
    It's what the market will bear. Clearly there are enough uninformed gents who think she's great.

  6. #24475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her when she started in 2020 during the pandemic. I went to see her in new Bedford hotel. She was horrible that I left. But luckily for me, that day when I was about to leave. I saw this cutie smoking and I lay my eyes on her and she also look back. So we end up doing a date. Ari suck since she started.
    She'll just waste your time. Not sure why she's even in the biz and posts.

  7. #24474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Phong411  [View Original Post]
    She's been around a long time. Was never great but at least looked good and provided decent sessions. Now she's let herself go and doesn't give a fuck. Don't waste $ on her. Better options around.
    I remember seeing her when she started in 2020 during the pandemic. I went to see her in new Bedford hotel. She was horrible that I left. But luckily for me, that day when I was about to leave. I saw this cutie smoking and I lay my eyes on her and she also look back. So we end up doing a date. Ari suck since she started.

  8. #24473

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet Ari (https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...g/828954796077). Communications were by text, and she was very communicative during my drive to see her. She gave me the address of her place, and then to the convenience store near her as there was someone home at the place she was staying so she could not host. I had set up a car date, since I could not host as well and I knew getting a room for the session wouldn't make sense. I went into the store and grabbed a drink for my wait. And I waited, and waited, and. I had sent a text to her and she mentioned finding the appropriate clothing and would be there in five minutes. I waited some more and then. Crickets. I had read her previous reviews and knew she "could" be a waste of time. She has that look I like and she looks pretty petite, fit. At least, this time, I did not lose money, only time. My last two choices have sucked, I might take a break from this.

    Have a good day.
    She's been around a long time. Was never great but at least looked good and provided decent sessions. Now she's let herself go and doesn't give a fuck. Don't waste $ on her. Better options around.

  9. #24472

    Asians Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSuckinTits  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply. I've never had one send me to that hotel or any hotel in Attleboro. Do you know if this is recently that they've been using this hotel and do you have an ad from them where when they reply they will send you there? The hotels I know about are Seekonk, Warwick, Framingham, Braintree, and some further away. It seems like they push the Seekonk one hard, almost every number I text tries to send me there. Never ever have been sent to Attleboro and even asked for something close to Rhode Island mass border and never got sent to Attleboro and I've been into the hotel Asians every month for the past year or so. There have been some amazing ones and some that I walked out in the middle of it bc they were so bad. And everywhere in between. I even saw one of them so much we got kind of close and went to the casino together a couple times and she cooked me lunch LOL I've had a thing for some these girls for awhile now.
    I misunderstood your question. I thought you wanted to know if Attleboro had a hotel. They only have one and it was the one I gave you. I don't do the Asians thing so I have no knowledge if they use that place.

  10. #24471

    Hotel Asians vs massage parlors

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    There is the Attleboro Motor Inn just across the RI border on Route 1. There are many in North Attleboro.
    So I've been to the hotels many times and I never pay more than $100 each time. Maybe 3 times with 3 different girls they tried to upsell the BJ for an extra 20 but I never paid it and I also never went back to see those girls who tried to upsell. All the other ones have done bjs to get me hard then let me fuck until I bust within a reasonable time (usually no more than 15-20 min) and the ones that I had fun with and / or thought they were sexy I went back to see again. I usually only go to Warwick or seekonk but have been to Braintree and Framingham hotels as well. And Norwich CT. I have a few favorites from over the years. Lulu in Framingham, Sandy in seekonk, Amy in Warwick, and a couple others I didn't get their names. A few have done bbj, BBFS and bbfscip and cim all of them never more than 100 but it usually doesn't happen the first time. Once they feel comfortable around you they tend to open up more but everyone is different.

    I'm curious about the massage parlors. I get the feeling like they might have even sexier girls at least at the better ones, but I don't want a massage and I don't want to pay for one. Is there any way you can just go there and fuck and not do any table showers massages etc. What's the cheapest you could pay to just go fuck for 10-15 min? And when I fuck these girls I like to go hard, most of them have a small tiny pussy and it turns me on to kinda go a little hard and make them remember me LOL but can you do that in the parlors? The hotels are great for that reason. Thanks for any info.

  11. #24470

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    There is the Attleboro Motor Inn just across the RI border on Route 1. There are many in North Attleboro.
    Thanks for the reply. I've never had one send me to that hotel or any hotel in Attleboro. Do you know if this is recently that they've been using this hotel and do you have an ad from them where when they reply they will send you there? The hotels I know about are Seekonk, Warwick, Framingham, Braintree, and some further away. It seems like they push the Seekonk one hard, almost every number I text tries to send me there. Never ever have been sent to Attleboro and even asked for something close to Rhode Island mass border and never got sent to Attleboro and I've been into the hotel Asians every month for the past year or so. There have been some amazing ones and some that I walked out in the middle of it bc they were so bad. And everywhere in between. I even saw one of them so much we got kind of close and went to the casino together a couple times and she cooked me lunch LOL I've had a thing for some these girls for awhile now.

  12. #24469

    Lexi in Woonsocket

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I used to fuck this slightly chubby black chick in Woony. She would blow you and let you cum in her mouth, then she wanted to get fucked afterwards. Mind you, this was the pre-pandemic era.

    She had nice tits to play with, and she was always clean and smelled real good. The place she was at was on the 3rd floor, an empty apartment. I think she was just squatting there. Reminded me of Camilla Sweets on Cranston St. 3rd floor, sparsely furnished apartment, She was there for a few years as I recall.
    She use to allow bbfscip as well. Curly hair tats and a large clit. She now advertise that she is in Attleboro.

  13. #24468

    Attleboro Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSuckinTits  [View Original Post]
    Which hotel in Attleboro? As far as I know it's just the parlors.
    There is the Attleboro Motor Inn just across the RI border on Route 1. There are many in North Attleboro.

  14. #24467

    Hotel in Attleboro?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    A couple of solid options in the rotation but can still be a swing and a miss. Last few months its been same provider at each individual hotel for 3 to 4 weeks. (seekonk, warwick, attleboro etc.) Current provider in seekonk is there until end of month. 40's, skinny, decent body for her age, B cups. Service is OK, will oblige for very specific requests and boss / handler passes on your requests. Ok option if you are in a pinch. They tend to default to lowest levels of service unless you request otherwise before showing up but that is still a gamble. Majority of ads / numbers lead to the same provider depending on the hotel they send you to.
    Which hotel in Attleboro? As far as I know it's just the parlors.

  15. #24466
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    I'd say just go. The gamble of who you'll get is also that they might be changed out on the day you go, so they would be different from the day before and a report would be worthless. If you don't like the looks / too old, you can just say no thanks and walk away, then contact the ads listed for the other hotels. I've done this a few times, but it was before they were using multiple hotels at the same time, so most of the ads were for the same woman.
    Yes I'm choosing the walking out option too ty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape