LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 566 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 8482
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8332

    Oh hell no!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    That one goes by Casey and she is a mess! Not sure which Danielle he is referring to but certainly not this gal.

  2. #8331

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChestRockWell8  [View Original Post]
    Gave her a ring. I suggest you do the same. You will not be disappointed.
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails youngbbw.jpg‎  

  3. #8330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Sam is getting your funds?

    Quote Originally Posted by EggHarbor  [View Original Post]
    Sam (phat kitty) is my ATF. If she is not available Lulu is my second call. Just saw her yesterday. Both are great gals!
    The elusive kitty is only elusive to some of us but, you are getting her weekly? My question was who is currently getting your weekly funds, not whose your ATF.

  4. #8329

    Sam and lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by EggHarbor  [View Original Post]
    Sam (phat kitty) is my ATF. If she is not available Lulu is my second call. Just saw her yesterday. Both are great gals!
    Do you have current links or contact info.

    Tia.

  5. #8328

    My current go to

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Whose getting your funds? Jewelz is getting mine. Good service,good attitude, and good work ethic! Mr. Black loves her mouth! https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...m/348798285393.
    Sam (phat kitty) is my ATF. If she is not available Lulu is my second call. Just saw her yesterday. Both are great gals!

  6. #8327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Good consistently

    Whose getting your funds? Jewelz is getting mine. Good service,good attitude, and good work ethic! Mr. Black loves her mouth! https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...m/348798285393.

  7. #8326

    New talent Danielle

    Gave her a ring. I suggest you do the same. You will not be disappointed.

  8. #8325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Tall one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...n/844721496401, standing at 5'11,161 pds, dimples, nice round ass. More hippy-like and from the sticks of Myakka. Shot her an offer and she took the bait. Motel on 64,near 75, I received BBBJ on her knees, doggy bent over the bed, mish to complete the mission. I have seen 3 new women in this area. All were 5'8" or taller.

  9. #8324

    Layla-Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    What is it that make it your favorite?
    Per my prior review, she is an empath. She tunes right in on your frequency. Really gets into it. Love that strawberry blonde hair too!

  10. #8323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Trashy

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    That is one a trashy looking 304! My favorite type!
    What is it that make it your favorite?

  11. #8322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    What I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    All hail the Rub!

    Man she blew my doors off over a year ago and then I couldn't get ahold of orfind her. As previously discussed she has issues from a car accident that make her forget or she might just start texting all kinds of shit about having to pick something up at the store too heavy for her on her bicycle, or that she needs towels. And this and that. Then she may leave you hanging for an hour after you've been texting back and forth. But once you get communicating with her she is over the top fun if you operate on her crazy wavelength. Yeah, a lot of guys experienced broken communications and crickets after talking about arrangements, but I think you need to act more like a friendly fuck-buddy than. "hey baby how about a BJ". Treat her like a human being. BTW. Not apparent at first but she is super smart. I mean gifted IQ smart.

    Anyway, to get on with it (and after some delayed responses. Need to be patient). I relayed our prior experience together and while she didn't remember me specifically, I said enough about her dog (which she no longer has) and other things about our prior time together that she knew I was legit. We set up a time, and it was off to the races. M-a-a-a-a-and! This girl is a lot of crazy fun. We sat around her place and chit-chatted, shared some wine and 420 and got to laughing and joking loud. Then she led me into the bedroom and everything came off and she went to THE POLE. Holy shit this woman knows how to get a guy going. Then she went to the bed and invited DATY FIV. Half a minute into it she says "Hey I remember you now! I'm tellin' you guys she's a pistol! She is full on GFE with skills and sensuality that are beyond amazing (except don't know about third door entry).

    I can't remember the last provider I would have given the ATF moniker but man she is def the ATF now.
    Once you get done with the meet and greet, its off to the good stuff, nice body!

  12. #8321
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    All hail the Rub!

    Man she blew my doors off over a year ago and then I couldn't get ahold of orfind her. As previously discussed she has issues from a car accident that make her forget or she might just start texting all kinds of shit about having to pick something up at the store too heavy for her on her bicycle, or that she needs towels. And this and that. Then she may leave you hanging for an hour after you've been texting back and forth. But once you get communicating with her she is over the top fun if you operate on her crazy wavelength. Yeah, a lot of guys experienced broken communications and crickets after talking about arrangements, but I think you need to act more like a friendly fuck-buddy than. "hey baby how about a BJ". Treat her like a human being. BTW. Not apparent at first but she is super smart. I mean gifted IQ smart.

    Anyway, to get on with it (and after some delayed responses. Need to be patient). I relayed our prior experience together and while she didn't remember me specifically, I said enough about her dog (which she no longer has) and other things about our prior time together that she knew I was legit. We set up a time, and it was off to the races. M-a-a-a-a-and! This girl is a lot of crazy fun. We sat around her place and chit-chatted, shared some wine and 420 and got to laughing and joking loud. Then she led me into the bedroom and everything came off and she went to THE POLE. Holy shit this woman knows how to get a guy going. Then she went to the bed and invited DATY FIV. Half a minute into it she says "Hey I remember you now! I'm tellin' you guys she's a pistol! She is full on GFE with skills and sensuality that are beyond amazing (except don't know about third door entry).

    I can't remember the last provider I would have given the ATF moniker but man she is def the ATF now.
    That is one a trashy looking 304! My favorite type!

  13. #8320

    Layla-ginger

    All hail the Rub!

    Man she blew my doors off over a year ago and then I couldn't get ahold of orfind her. As previously discussed she has issues from a car accident that make her forget or she might just start texting all kinds of shit about having to pick something up at the store too heavy for her on her bicycle, or that she needs towels. And this and that. Then she may leave you hanging for an hour after you've been texting back and forth. But once you get communicating with her she is over the top fun if you operate on her crazy wavelength. Yeah, a lot of guys experienced broken communications and crickets after talking about arrangements, but I think you need to act more like a friendly fuck-buddy than. "hey baby how about a BJ". Treat her like a human being. BTW. Not apparent at first but she is super smart. I mean gifted IQ smart.

    Anyway, to get on with it (and after some delayed responses. Need to be patient). I relayed our prior experience together and while she didn't remember me specifically, I said enough about her dog (which she no longer has) and other things about our prior time together that she knew I was legit. We set up a time, and it was off to the races. M-a-a-a-a-and! This girl is a lot of crazy fun. We sat around her place and chit-chatted, shared some wine and 420 and got to laughing and joking loud. Then she led me into the bedroom and everything came off and she went to THE POLE. Holy shit this woman knows how to get a guy going. Then she went to the bed and invited DATY FIV. Half a minute into it she says "Hey I remember you now! I'm tellin' you guys she's a pistol! She is full on GFE with skills and sensuality that are beyond amazing (except don't know about third door entry).

    I can't remember the last provider I would have given the ATF moniker but man she is def the ATF now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with her yesterday,https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/209215119, 941-418-3428 VERIFIED?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails layla-ginger1.jpg‎   layla-ginger2.jpg‎   layla_ginger3.jpg‎  

  14. #8319
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd2091  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Lulu lately? Last time we spoke was 5/26 and she has gone silent since.
    She messaged me last night but I was already in bed. Waiting on her to write back so hopefully she does sometime today. But she was doing ok when I saw her 2 weekends ago.

  15. #8318

    Lulu

    Has anyone heard from Lulu lately? Last time we spoke was 5/26 and she has gone silent since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape