Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 7525
-
06-14-26 02:13 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 136Jenny, but.
Gina is hot as fuck, just do Nuru with her it's almost as good as the real thing. Jenny does a better HJ if you ask me. But I wouldn't waste your money on either. Azumi is freakin banger at Pali holy shit, worth every Rx cocktail I will need after that craziness. Also Rui at j spa WTF, where did these girls come from. Heaven I suppose. If you are into Thai girls, see if Meena is still around. It will cost a pretty penny, but hotter than all 4 of them. Long week, started on Thursday broke as f*ck.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 01:11 #7404Regular Member

Posts: 24Jenny
She's leaving soon so I'd recommend her.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 00:41 #7403Senior Member

Posts: 1441Mona
I agree with you on your thoughts about Mona. Is she offering reasonable rates and not 200?
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 18:48 #7402Senior Member

Posts: 1396Better HE
Who has a better HJ Gina or Jenny?.
-
06-13-26 12:27 #7401Senior Member

Posts: 1441Mona Price
What is the fair price she quoted on your first visit?
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 12:04 #7400Senior Member

Posts: 136Shillin like Villian
The only thing I agree about Mona is she has very good technical skills, the best on the island. Maybe when she was younger, she was gorgeous, I am sorry at her age nothing special. I would not turn twice if I saw her on the street. In terms of charm, well that is surely lacking. In my opinion rates should be based on the market, not anything else. If a guy is fat and smelly it's a simple I am not comfortable servicing you. Regardless it seem like Mona might have got the message, so everyone go see her (unless your fat, smelly and ugly) she is now offering reasonable prices.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 23:28 #7399Senior Member

Posts: 1134Mona
She set a fair price on the first visit. Mona is the rainmaker for Thai Touch. She is always working while the other eat in the kitchen. Mona is the main attraction. Pretty and nice finish. Fair price. If she asks for more something is off. No chemistry, not a gentleman, too fat, not clean or demanding to touch her. If she gave blow job I'd be there more often. She and Tammy post on Facebook and have their own page.
Originally Posted by Zoomer44
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 02:17 #7398Senior Member

Posts: 5231The spas on the Waikiki side of the ground floor at CC has younger cute ones but there's a lot of turnover and musical chairs, also the name changes, I don't keep track anymore. CC109 and the adjacent rooms.
Originally Posted by Roaming808
[View Original Post]
Yaya Spa out front is hit or miss on HJ and getting some ass/upskirt fun; cuties are too transient. Yuyu is getting old but has great hj technique if you can catch her not in a bad mood.
-
06-11-26 23:44 #7397Senior Member

Posts: 96Never mona
get better for your hard earn money. Why waste time?
Originally Posted by womenlover2
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 22:58 #7396Senior Member

Posts: 204Cc
Waikiki Massage Clinic at CC.
Originally Posted by Logan5595
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 22:53 #7395Senior Member

Posts: 287Wmc
Where is WMC?
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 20:53 #7394Senior Member

Posts: 204Bella at WMC
Bella gives a great massage and HE. You aren't going to get anything else. She is pretty hot too. 140.
Originally Posted by Roaming808
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 20:59 #7393Regular Member

Posts: 4CC options
This has likely been mentioned somewhere throughout the thread, and I apologize if so, but I was wondering if I could poll the crowd for their best recommendation of the options at CC? I tend to lean towards the young cute ones, as long as they offer more than just a legit massage (though decent massage skills are nice too). Thoughts? Thanks.
-
06-05-26 00:31 #7392Senior Member

Posts: 1134Sarah
You saw Sarah because you probably didn't request one of the others when you made an appointment.
Originally Posted by RyanH808
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 16:28 #7391Senior Member

Posts: 1441Sofia?
Did you mean to say you saw Sofia? What was the damage? Did she offer he?
Originally Posted by RyanH808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



