Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 502 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 7525
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7405

    Jenny, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Who has a better HJ Gina or Jenny?.
    Gina is hot as fuck, just do Nuru with her it's almost as good as the real thing. Jenny does a better HJ if you ask me. But I wouldn't waste your money on either. Azumi is freakin banger at Pali holy shit, worth every Rx cocktail I will need after that craziness. Also Rui at j spa WTF, where did these girls come from. Heaven I suppose. If you are into Thai girls, see if Meena is still around. It will cost a pretty penny, but hotter than all 4 of them. Long week, started on Thursday broke as f*ck.

  2. #7404

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Who has a better HJ Gina or Jenny?.
    She's leaving soon so I'd recommend her.

  3. #7403

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I agree about Mona is she has very good technical skills, the best on the island. Maybe when she was younger, she was gorgeous, I am sorry at her age nothing special. I would not turn twice if I saw her on the street. In terms of charm, well that is surely lacking. In my opinion rates should be based on the market, not anything else. If a guy is fat and smelly it's a simple I am not comfortable servicing you. Regardless it seem like Mona might have got the message, so everyone go see her (unless your fat, smelly and ugly) she is now offering reasonable prices.
    I agree with you on your thoughts about Mona. Is she offering reasonable rates and not 200?

  4. #7402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1396

    Better HE

    Who has a better HJ Gina or Jenny?.

  5. #7401

    Mona Price

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    She set a fair price on the first visit. Mona is the rainmaker for Thai Touch. She is always working while the other eat in the kitchen. Mona is the main attraction. Pretty and nice finish. Fair price. If she asks for more something is off. No chemistry, not a gentleman, too fat, not clean or demanding to touch her. If she gave blow job I'd be there more often. She and Tammy post on Facebook and have their own page.
    What is the fair price she quoted on your first visit?

  6. #7400

    Shillin like Villian

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    She set a fair price on the first visit. Mona is the rainmaker for Thai Touch. She is always working while the other eat in the kitchen. Mona is the main attraction. Pretty and nice finish. Fair price. If she asks for more something is off. No chemistry, not a gentleman, too fat, not clean or demanding to touch her. If she gave blow job I'd be there more often. She and Tammy post on Facebook and have their own page.
    The only thing I agree about Mona is she has very good technical skills, the best on the island. Maybe when she was younger, she was gorgeous, I am sorry at her age nothing special. I would not turn twice if I saw her on the street. In terms of charm, well that is surely lacking. In my opinion rates should be based on the market, not anything else. If a guy is fat and smelly it's a simple I am not comfortable servicing you. Regardless it seem like Mona might have got the message, so everyone go see her (unless your fat, smelly and ugly) she is now offering reasonable prices.

  7. #7399

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer44  [View Original Post]
    get better for your hard earn money. Why waste time?
    She set a fair price on the first visit. Mona is the rainmaker for Thai Touch. She is always working while the other eat in the kitchen. Mona is the main attraction. Pretty and nice finish. Fair price. If she asks for more something is off. No chemistry, not a gentleman, too fat, not clean or demanding to touch her. If she gave blow job I'd be there more often. She and Tammy post on Facebook and have their own page.

  8. #7398
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaming808  [View Original Post]
    This has likely been mentioned somewhere throughout the thread, and I apologize if so, but I was wondering if I could poll the crowd for their best recommendation of the options at CC? I tend to lean towards the young cute ones, as long as they offer more than just a legit massage (though decent massage skills are nice too). Thoughts? Thanks.
    The spas on the Waikiki side of the ground floor at CC has younger cute ones but there's a lot of turnover and musical chairs, also the name changes, I don't keep track anymore. CC109 and the adjacent rooms.

    Yaya Spa out front is hit or miss on HJ and getting some ass/upskirt fun; cuties are too transient. Yuyu is getting old but has great hj technique if you can catch her not in a bad mood.

  9. #7397

    Never mona

    Quote Originally Posted by womenlover2  [View Original Post]
    on a positive note, tammy, mona and sofia at thai touch have very good massage skills with a nice finish.

    Mona and sofia will quote 200. Tammy is more open minded on price.
    get better for your hard earn money. Why waste time?

  10. #7396

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by Logan5595  [View Original Post]
    Where is WMC?
    Waikiki Massage Clinic at CC.

  11. #7395

    Wmc

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    Bella gives a great massage and HE. You aren't going to get anything else. She is pretty hot too. 140.
    Where is WMC?

  12. #7394

    Bella at WMC

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaming808  [View Original Post]
    This has likely been mentioned somewhere throughout the thread, and I apologize if so, but I was wondering if I could poll the crowd for their best recommendation of the options at CC? I tend to lean towards the young cute ones, as long as they offer more than just a legit massage (though decent massage skills are nice too). Thoughts? Thanks.
    Bella gives a great massage and HE. You aren't going to get anything else. She is pretty hot too. 140.

  13. #7393

    CC options

    This has likely been mentioned somewhere throughout the thread, and I apologize if so, but I was wondering if I could poll the crowd for their best recommendation of the options at CC? I tend to lean towards the young cute ones, as long as they offer more than just a legit massage (though decent massage skills are nice too). Thoughts? Thanks.

  14. #7392

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    Just got a Massage from Sarah. 100% Legit. 6/10 massage.
    You saw Sarah because you probably didn't request one of the others when you made an appointment.

  15. #7391

    Sofia?

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    Just got a Massage from Sarah. 100% Legit. 6/10 massage.
    Did you mean to say you saw Sofia? What was the damage? Did she offer he?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape