Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 18667
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17947

    Sunny Spa is Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    This sounds too good to be true. I have to check them out. What was the damage? And what time did you go?
    I was skeptical, but Sunny Spa legit. As for Emma, she is "latina-like," so OP made me think Emma was latina but she's Asian. That said, she had a nice plump booty larger than I've seen any other Asian girl, thicker than Strawberry at Red8 to compare.

    For me it was 40 for hhr and 140 or 160 tip, I forgot to be honest. Emma is great! Likes kissing and super bubbly attitude. Only knocks, she was quick to put rubber on for CBJ, and had to tell her BBBJ first. Other knock she loved 69, but no fingerbang.

    Aside from that. Its great. Maggie looked good too!

    Only downside, the rooms are all accesible in the entrance. They have doors, but no like closed lobby thay separates entrance from rooms like Infinity, Lucky. Red8, or K Spa. So did make me worry but it was a great time!

  2. #17946

    Tina at Heaven Spa

    Tina is tall with a very nice body and a pretty face. Tina recognized me and welcomed me with a big hug and a kiss. We started by playing first and she initiated an extended 69 session. Once she had enjoyed riding my face, she put on the cover for cowgirl. We finished in cowgirl and she took me to the table shower. She gave me a very nice shower and we returned to the room where she gave me an excellent massage. I will definitely see Tina again.

  3. #17945

    Need a massage

    Legit or level 1 or level 2. I am just in need of a good massage. If they do extras it's a bonus.

    Anyone suggestions in the chandler area? Or close to chandler. Thanks for any info guys, freaking backs been killing me for a couple days.

  4. #17944
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips31  [View Original Post]
    I decided to stop by after reading numerous good reviews about Sunny. Maggie and Emma were like two chocolates in the same box impossible to choose, even better together. Maggie was a sleek, porcelain-skinned spinner with an impossibly slim waist and massive, gravity-defying DDs MM. Emma was the complete opposite: a thick, fiery Latina bombshell with a huge, jiggling ass that could clap on command, heavy swinging tits, thick thighs, and an insatiable, cock-hungry energy.

    Emma greeted me at the door with a wicked grin, her tight dress barely containing her curves. She collected the donation, then dragged me straight into the standing shower. Hot water cascaded over us as she dropped to her knees, soaping every inch of my body before pressing her slick, massive tits against my back for a long, slippery B2 B slide. Her hard nipples traced fire across my skin while her soapy hand stroked my cock. We made out like animals deep, sloppy DFK with tongue-sucking and spit-swapping until I was rock hard and throbbing.

    Back in the dimly lit room, Emma wasted no time. She shoved me onto the bed and gave me the sloppiest, deepest throat massage of my life gagging, drooling, eyes watering as she buried her nose against my balls. Her warm, wet mouth worked me over in a messy BBBJ while her fingers teased my ass. We flipped into a hungry 69 where I devoured her soaked, pink Latina pussy. She was dripping down my chin, grinding her swollen clit on my tongue and moaning like a pornstar while sucking me even harder.

    A soft knock interrupted us. Maggie poked her head in, biting her lip. "Can I join for another hundred?" she purred. "Why not?" I said. The two vixens grinned and
    This sounds too good to be true. I have to check them out. What was the damage? And what time did you go?

  5. #17943

    Yumi

    I popped in to check out Yumi as previous reviews made her sound interesting and she was on the right side of town. When I pulled up to Sasa I saw two cars parked outside with one person leaving and didn't think much of it yet. Went inside and waited a few and was greeted by Yumi at the window who was busy and asked if I wanted to wait. I agreed to wait and apparently she was the only one working right then and the other guy dipped out not wanting to wait. She showed me to a room and I waited, watching the monitor relaxing. After a bit I started to wondering why I didn't ask her how long she thought it would be, but she was cute and I had no where else to be and continued to wait until I started to hear some familiar sounds and thought my wait was about over. A few minutes later Yumi enters and thanks me for waiting asks how long I wanted a massage for told her an hour and gave her the fee for the massage for the hour. She asked want I wanted I said everything, she asked table shower and I was like yes please. She showed me to the table shower and we had a nice bit of fun cleaning up and watching my cock slide between those nice tits. After wrapping up the shower we went back to the room and Yumi dropped to her knees for helmet duty and after a bit of face fucking her we moved to 69 on the table. I spread her pussy open and she was gaping a little bit, she didn't seem to thrilled when I tried to finger her or maybe she was horny from me licking her pussy while looking at her gaping hole not sure but she moved to cover up and I took missionary and pounded her good and hard for a long time. Nice AC in the room normally I would of built up a sweat from this kind of work out. After taking her nice and deep for awhile she started to beg for me to cum, not the please hurry kind of tone more of the she wanted my cum tone. It sent me over the edge and I unloaded with a final thrust. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and then gave me an amazing massage. There was no door bell rings the entire time and she was not in a rush. It was a very good and relaxing massage.

  6. #17942

    Best BBBJ in town?

    With so many options to choose from, is there a consolidated lists of popular spots?

    I'm having difficulty making up my mind haha.

  7. #17941
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips31  [View Original Post]
    I decided to stop by after reading numerous good reviews about Sunny. Maggie and Emma were like two chocolates in the same box impossible to choose, even better together. Maggie was a sleek, porcelain-skinned spinner with an impossibly slim waist and massive, gravity-defying DDs MM. Emma was the complete opposite: a thick, fiery Latina bombshell with a huge, jiggling ass that could clap on command, heavy swinging tits, thick thighs, and an insatiable, cock-hungry energy.

    Emma greeted me at the door with a wicked grin, her tight dress barely containing her curves. She collected the donation, then dragged me straight into the standing shower. Hot water cascaded over us as she dropped to her knees, soaping every inch of my body before pressing her slick, massive tits against my back for a long, slippery B2 B slide. Her hard nipples traced fire across my skin while her soapy hand stroked my cock. We made out like animals deep, sloppy DFK with tongue-sucking and spit-swapping until I was rock hard and throbbing.

    Back in the dimly lit room, Emma wasted no time. She shoved me onto the bed and gave me the sloppiest, deepest throat massage of my life gagging, drooling, eyes watering as she buried her nose against my balls. Her warm, wet mouth worked me over in a messy BBBJ while her fingers teased my ass. We flipped into a hungry 69 where I devoured her soaked, pink Latina pussy. She was dripping down my chin, grinding her swollen clit on my tongue and moaning like a pornstar while sucking me even harder.

    A soft knock interrupted us. Maggie poked her head in, biting her lip. "Can I join for another hundred?" she purred. "Why not?" I said. The two vixens grinned and pounced. They took turns devouring my cock Emma's sloppy, throat-bulging sucks alternating with Maggie's tight, vacuum-sealed lips. I groped their bodies freely: squeezing Maggie's huge fake tits, spanking Emma's massive ass until it glowed red.

    Emma rolled a cover on and slammed down on me in cowgirl, her thick ass rippling wildly as she rode me like a possessed demon. Maggie straddled my face, feeding me her shaved pussy while making out with me between moans, letting me motorboat her massive tits. We switched positions constantly doggy, missionary, spooning the room filled with the wet sounds of flesh slapping, squirting, and filthy dirty talk. Maggie begged next. "I'm horny, could I be next?" She threw on another hat and I bent her over in standing doggy, pounding her tight pussy mercilessly. Her kegels clamped down during a screaming orgasm, and she squirted hard hot girl-cum gushing down my thighs and pooling on the floor. Emma cheered her on, fingering herself and licking my balls from behind. After cycling through every filthy position imaginable, I couldn't hold back. Emma dropped to her knees, both girls tongues swirling around my cock until I exploded in a massive BBBJCIM. Thick ropes of cum painted Emma's tongue and dripped down her chin onto her heaving tits. She swallowed what she could, then shared the rest with Maggie in a messy, cum-swapping kiss.

    Panting and covered in sweat and juices, Emma winked. "Next time come back for BBFS, baby. We'll drain you dry all afternoon. " My weekend plans just got a whole lot nastier. These two are absolute fire. If you want the wildest, most uninhibited threesome experience, go see them.
    What was the total damage? Was she the same Maggie from Red 8? I came across her a few times.

  8. #17940

    Eva is indeed a one of a kind DFK Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    Was in Glendale today for work. Meetings wrapped up earlier than expected, and with some time to kill and the paycheck just hitting the bank, I figured I'd see if I could find a way to make a bad financial decision. Read through some recent reviews and decided to check out the lineup at Infinity. Eva's name kept coming up, so I figured I'd see what all the buzz was about.

    Now that I've met her, I get it.

    Eva has a very natural look to her. Long black hair, pretty face, easy smile, and a figure that most guys around here probably aren't going to complain about. Slightly taller than the average spa girl at around 5'4" to 5'5", maybe 110 pounds, with a body built for sin. Maybe around 30 years old if I had to guess, although I've completely given up trying to accurately estimate the age of attractive Asian women. The thing that stood out to me wasn't really her appearance though. Phoenix has plenty of attractive providers. What I noticed pretty quickly was how easy she is to be around. She's warm, affectionate, playful, enjoys kissing, and seems genuinely engaged during the appointment. Some girls make you feel like you're still figuring them out halfway through the session. With Eva, that part seemed to disappear pretty quickly. Before long it stopped feeling like I was evaluating a new provider and started feeling like I was simply enjoying myself. Service-wise, she offers most of the standard AZ favorites including BBBJ, CFS, DFK, and GFE. For the DFK crowd, you'll probably leave happy. She definitely seems to enjoy that aspect of the experience, and it adds a lot to the overall chemistry.

    One thing I've noticed over the years is that the girls who build loyal followings usually aren't always the most beautiful girls in the room. They're the girls who make people want to come back. Eva feels like one of those providers. I can see why her name keeps showing up in reviews and why she seems to have accumulated a pretty dedicated fan club. She also mentioned she's leaving Monday. Normally I wouldn't think much of that because I rarely repeat. I like variety and most providers are one-and-done visits for me. But I'll admit that before the appointment was even over, I was already wondering if I could squeeze in one more visit before she heads out.

    Total damage was $260 (HF + tip).

    Thanks to everyone who recommended her. The reviews were spot on. I walked in expecting a good appointment and walked out understanding why so many first Eva visits seem to turn into second Eva visits.
    Dude your review was spot on. I don't think my lips was detached from Eva's for more than 3 seconds in my last visit with her.

    Massage was meh but main course made up for it. She really was a insatiable sex mannequin.

    She told me her last day is on the 15th. Mongers don't miss out!

  9. #17939

    Red 8 has extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahronnico  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Red 8 but 50 ish for 30 min is a pretty average rate as door fee. When you get in the room and the girl asks you to undress just go full nude, she'll know. $140-160 for extras is the usual rate but it depends on girls and YMMV.
    I remember someone mentioned Greek and BBFS are on the table at Red 8. I didn't try it myself so YMMV.

    Both girls also offer extras for one hundred. Not a bad deal in my 2 cents.

  10. #17938

    Dream at Lucky Spa made me felt lucky today

    I decided to check out Lucky Spa after reading so many strong recommendations from fellow mongers. The moment I walked in, Dream greeted me with a warm, knowing smile—a familiar face I'd enjoyed at several shops before. She still went by Linda or Dream, but her service remained top-tier. She led me to a quiet room, dim lights casting soft shadows over her toned body. We started with passionate DFK, her tongue dancing eagerly with mine as our hands explored. Clothes came off quickly, and she pushed me onto the table for an enthusiastic reverse cowgirl ride. Her perfect tits bounced up and down with every deep thrust, her moans growing louder and more genuine as she ground down on me, hips rolling in perfect rhythm. The way her tight, wet pussy clenched around my cock had me gripping her waist, lost in the intense pleasure.

    As our session wound down, I stepped out and spotted Abby in the hallway—another stunning veteran from the busier shops around town with a long list of glowing reviews. She had that sultry confidence and killer curves that made my pulse race again. A fellow monger was waiting in the next room, so I dressed quickly, but the thought of a steamy four-hand session with both Dream and Abby together was incredibly tempting. Their combined skills—four soft hands, two eager mouths, and those irresistible bodies working me over—lingered in my mind long after I left. I'll definitely be back soon for that fantasy lineup.

  11. #17937

    Lucky Spa

    Met some friends at the Deli Sports bar to have a couple beers. I noticed a spa sign when I pulled in. After my friends left I walked over and was greeted by two beautiful Asian woman. One said her name was Abby. She's tall slender with straight dark hair. The other girl said her name was Dream. I picked Dream. In the room I told her we could skip the massage. I handed her the tip and she stepped out. This girl is very pretty with a great body who enjoys what she does. We did all of the fun stuff DFK, BBBJ, Daty, 69, BBBJCIM and pretty much every position. We finish with CIM. She said I was Superman LOL. First time here. I might come back and give Abby a try.

  12. #17936
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Queen Kelly-Cloud Spa DIDN'T DISAPPOINT

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAz  [View Original Post]
    As someone mentioned before Kelly is the queen of Phoenix for this month. I'm not Arguing with that! There is also some chatter about other stores that might fall in line right behind cloud, but I would definitely hit up Queen Kelly before she leaves. I will have another chance to go see her next week but for now family and my work load are not making it easy to find some time for boom boom.
    Well I was finally able to get around to seeing Queen Kelly. This girl has it going on the looks, the body and a look like she's going to rock your world. She was wearing a tight white top hugging her beautiful breasts with black yoga pants. When we got in the room I asked if I could take a shower because I just finished working out at the gym. I thought I was just going to rinse off real quick and Kelly came in with no clothes on and started rubbing soap all over me. It didn't take long and junior was at full attention. This girl has a body on her, very toned with beautiful tits. She rinsed me off and started giving me blowjob. I leaned back against the wall and just watched her go to town on my cock. I had no intention to try for two pops today but I knew I couldn't last much longer the way she was sucking my cock. I think I caught her off guard because when I CIM some of it dripped down her chin. She spit it out and said you came a lot. She rinsed her mouth out finished cleaning me up. We headed back to the room and she stepped away for a few minutes. When she came back in I was already ready to go again. Have I mentioned yet she has an incredible body and Tits. We started kissing and I was ready to taste her pussy. I started kissing her clit and the juices were already flowing. I started tongue fucking her and would lick up to her clit and start sucking it. That was the secret sauce, I had her juices all over my face from my chin to my nose. We started kissing again and she whispered in my ear I want your cock. Hat went on and we started in standing K-9. I was just taking it in as I was fucking her from behind. I put my hands on her ass and spread her cheeks so I could watch my cock slide in and out of her tight pussy. We started out slow but I picked up the pace and this is where she really got vocal telling me to fuck her. She could tell I was getting a little tired so she had me lay down and started riding me. She did that for a little bit until I was ready to switch to standing missionary. She sat on the edge of the table and I started eating her pussy again getting her on the edge and the juices flowing. I stood up and started pounding the shit out of her. She can take a pounding and was letting me know she was enjoying it. When I was close I told her I wanted to CIM so she got up pulled the condom off and started aggressively sucking my cock until I lost it. Now I know why she's been named Queen Kelly in Phoenix. They might want to call her the blowjob Queen as well!

    I know I keep talking about her body and her tits. If good looks, a tight and toned body and beautiful breasts with nice eraser suckable nipples is your thing then Queen Kelly is for you. If you haven't seen her yet I highly recommend her!!

  13. #17935
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Who Pairs Best With Eva? Looking For Infinity's Best Four-Hands Combo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickyricky84  [View Original Post]
    The original plan lasted about all of five minutes.

    Leah is already one of those girls where most guys around here know the deal before they even walk through the door. Gorgeous face, tight little body, smooth fair skin, perfect breasts, little heart-shaped ass, very dangerous if the chemistry is there. She's the whole package. Honestly the reviews about her are pretty accurate. My only real criticism is her hands can feel a little rough around the edges sometimes, slightly callusy (which you can especially feel during the HJ motions), but that's like complaining your Ferrari seat warmer takes too long to heat up while you're already doing 130 down the freeway. Once things get going, you stop caring about details like that very quickly.

    Anyway, I booked Leah expecting a pretty standard "see one of the board favorites and leave smiling" kind of visit. Instead I somehow wandered into one of those sessions that keeps escalating every ten minutes until halfway through you're laying there wondering how the hell the situation got this out of control.

    I walk in, hand over the HF, and get greeted by a very pretty woman who introduces herself as Eva and leads me back while telling me Leah will be in shortly. Pretty standard so far. Then a couple minutes later Eva comes back in herself and casually tells me to undress and enjoy her massage skills. At that point I probably should've clarified what was going on, but Eva speaks great English, she's smiling at me like she already knows exactly where the night is headed, and honestly sometimes the plan changes for the better and your only real job is not fumbling the opportunity.

    And gentlemen. Eva turned out to be one hell of an opportunity.

    She was wearing this silver cocktail dress that looked absolutely criminal on her. One of those dresses barely containing the situation upstairs where every movement felt dangerous. Leah has more of that younger playful horny Playboy Bunny vibe everybody talks about. Eva is different. Slightly more mature in appearance. Slower burn. More composed. More grounded. Tallish with a slender-athletic build but still curvy in all the right places. Gorgeous hair, pretty GND face, thick ass, and this calm flirtiness that sneaks up on you because she doesn't come across overly performative. She just slowly pulls you in.

    And honestly the more time I spent around her, the more I realized Eva might actually be the more GFE of the two. Leah is like that college crush you never fully got over even years later. The one that still randomly crosses your mind because every interaction felt exciting and chaotic and just slightly dangerous in all the right ways. Eva feels different. Eva feels like the kind of woman that somehow makes the room calmer the longer you're around her. Like suddenly the spa starts feeling less like a stop along the way and more like someplace you accidentally became comfortable in.

    The chemistry started building almost immediately. Great kisser. Very confident energy. The kind of woman who watches your reactions carefully and adjusts everything in real time. Before long I'm fully locked into this unexpected little fantasy thinking "Well. This turned out pretty alright. "

    Then the door flies open.

    And in walks Leah wearing this tiny blue crop top and black yoga pants hugging every curve on her body.

    "Baaaaaby! I missed you!"

    I damn near started laughing because the timing was so absurd. She apologizes for the scheduling mix-up while immediately climbing into the moment like she'd just walked into the funniest situation imaginable.

    Fellas. The atmosphere changed instantly.

    Leah has that chaotic playful energy where everything suddenly feels faster and more dangerous the second she enters a room. Eva stayed cooler and more composed, but the combination between them worked ridiculously well because they played off each other naturally instead of feeling mechanical or scripted.

    That's what stood out most honestly.

    Some two-girl sessions feel transactional. This one felt like two women genuinely having fun escalating the situation together.

    At one point Leah looks at me smiling and goes:

    "We no busy. You do two girls!"

    Now listen. I'm not some rookie. I know exactly how these movies go. So before the universe had time to reconsider blessing me like this, I handed over the additional donation and suddenly we were off to the races.

    And from there the whole thing just kept escalating.

    The chemistry alone probably justified the trip. Both women are phenomenal kissers, but in completely different ways. Leah is playful and loves to tease. Eva is slower, heavier, more sensual. One keeps throwing gasoline on the fire while the other slowly turns the temperature up without you noticing until suddenly your brain stops functioning properly.

    Meanwhile they're constantly rotating attention, laughing, teasing, whispering things to each other in Chinese while occasionally looking over at me like two women deciding how aggressively they want to ruin somebody's evening.

    At some point I realized I'd completely lost track of time.

    The room had basically turned into sensory overload. Every time I thought things had peaked, somebody changed positions, changed pace, changed energy, or started something new. The whole session had this rolling escalation quality to it where it never fully reset. It just kept building.

    And weirdly enough, that's probably why it felt so memorable.

    Not because of one specific thing.

    Because the momentum never died.

    Leah would bring this chaotic hypersexual energy that made the room feel electric, then Eva would slow everything back down just enough to pull you deeper into it before suddenly ramping things right back up again. They balanced each other absurdly well. One made the night exciting. The other made it comfortable enough that you almost forgot how absurd the entire situation was becoming.

    By the end everybody was laughing because apparently I was taking forever to finish and the whole situation had become borderline ridiculous. Leah eventually gives me this smug little grin and goes:

    "Took you long enough, big boy. "

    Honestly the entire room cracked up.

    Afterward I found out Eva was visiting from LA which suddenly explained a lot because she absolutely did not feel like random filler talent accidentally subbing into a session.

    The combo between these two worked ridiculously well.

    Leah is the kind of girl that turns a calm uneventful night into a wild story. Fast energy. Teasing. Pure trouble. The girl you probably never fully recover from.

    Eva is the sneaky slow-burn problem that catches you off guard because the intensity builds gradually until suddenly you realize you're completely cooked. The kind that makes the room feel warm and familiar enough that you start mentally justifying terrible financial decisions.

    Different flavors.

    Both extremely effective.

    And apparently both leaving at the end of the month, which means instead of behaving responsibly like an adult I'm now mentally rearranging my calendar trying to figure out how to squeeze in one more farewell visit before they disappear.

    Some nights fade out the second they're over.

    This one followed me home.

    Yeah...I'm probably (financially) screwed if I see either of them again.
    Had a couple fun times with Eva already one on one, but looking to spice things up and find a 3rd for my farewell fuck with her tomorrow before she leaves on Monday. Leah woulda been the obvious choice for me, but since Leah is gone, does anyone have any suggestions for a good pairing with Eva for a 4 hands (from the current Infinity lineup)? DMs are fine if you prefer.

  14. #17934

    Go See Yumi (from Big 6 Days) at Sasa Wellness Spa

    Some of you might remember Yumi from the Big 6 days. I had seen her a few times at both Tops and Aloha in the months prior to all those places closing. She's one of my absolute favorites from that era, and I'd highly recommend you pay her a visit. Big thanks to a few other posters who let us know she had returned for June.

    27 years old.

    Looks = 9/10 -- Very pretty with a very sweet personality.

    Boobs = 9/10 -- Natural, soft C that hang perfectly.

    Ass -- beautiful round booty with a handful of cheeks for an Asian girl.

    Session = 9/10 -- never rushed, and makes sure you're happy.

    Table Shower = Yes.

    She's working at Sasa Wellness Massage and Spa (off Grand Ave, Sun City area) which I had never heard of before. Apparently it's a new place. Doorbell never rang once in the hour I was there which is nice, compared to other places where it rings nonstop. It's in an older, medical office park -- you wouldn't know it was an AMP except for a small sign on the door. No LED lights, very discreet entrance. Interior was very spacious and clean.

    Yumi is top-tier in this hobby. Go see her if you get a chance and treat her well.

    Cheers, gents!

  15. #17933

    Go See Yumi (from Big 6 Days) at Sasa Spa

    Some of you might remember Yumi from the Big 6 days. I had seen her a few times at both Tops and Aloha in the months prior to all those places closing. She's one of my absolute favorites from that era, and I'd highly recommend you pay her a visit. Big thanks to a few other posters who let us know she had returned for June.

    27 years old.

    Looks = 9/10 -- Very pretty with a very sweet personality.

    Boobs = 9/10 -- Natural, soft C that hang perfectly.

    Ass -- beautiful round booty with a handful of cheeks for an Asian girl.

    Session = 9/10 -- never rushed, and makes sure you're happy.

    Table Shower = Yes.

    She's working at Sasa Wellness Massage and Spa (off Grand Ave, Sun City area) which I had never heard of before. Apparently it's a new place. Doorbell never rang once in the hour I was there which is nice, compared to other places where it rings nonstop. It's in an older, medical office park -- you wouldn't know it was an AMP except for a small sign on the door. No LED lights, very discreet entrance. Interior was very spacious and clean.

    Yumi is top-tier in this hobby. Go see her if you get a chance and treat her well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape