Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 2734
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I get the same message when I click on links. I just copy and paste them and that seems to be a work around.
    Been like that for a long time. Copy the link, open a new page and paste it. It will work then.

  2. #2553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    Question: I have an account on cuddlecomfort, & I see you guys posting their"ad", I go to click on it, & it comes up.

    "Refering Website Blocked".

    "Sorry but you've clicked a link on a website that we block.

    We block access to visitors who are likely to join for the wrong reasons (e. G. Non-platonic).

    We are a non-judgmental community but try to protect ourselves against the widespread misconceptions of the cuddle movement.

    Thank you for your understanding. ".

    WTF?
    I get the same message when I click on links. I just copy and paste them and that seems to be a work around.

  3. #2552

    New tab

    Just hold down on the link and open the link in a new tab.

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    Question: I have an account on cuddlecomfort, & I see you guys posting their"ad", I go to click on it, & it comes up.

    "Refering Website Blocked".

    "Sorry but you've clicked a link on a website that we block.

    We block access to visitors who are likely to join for the wrong reasons (e. G. Non-platonic).

    We are a non-judgmental community but try to protect ourselves against the widespread misconceptions of the cuddle movement.

    Thank you for your understanding."

    WTF?

  4. #2551

    Question

    Question: I have an account on cuddlecomfort, & I see you guys posting their"ad", I go to click on it, & it comes up.

    "Refering Website Blocked".

    "Sorry but you've clicked a link on a website that we block.

    We block access to visitors who are likely to join for the wrong reasons (e. G. Non-platonic).

    We are a non-judgmental community but try to protect ourselves against the widespread misconceptions of the cuddle movement.

    Thank you for your understanding. ".

    WTF?

  5. #2550

    TinyHugsDealer

    So I booked a cuddle ($150 hr) with this provider for 13 Jun.

    Gave my number so we could txt info with one another.

    Things looked good up until Jun 12 (day before) she.

    Ask if I would compensate her for her gas & travel time.

    I ask how much. She responds she usually ask $150.

    I said so cuddle $150 & compensation $150 she sends.

    Me a heart & flower emoji I said that's a bit much ill just cancel booking.

    Sorry $300 for hr cuddle & I'm hosting. NAH!

    Gas prices are high now days but not that high.

    Oh! We don't get compensated for going to them.

  6. #2549

    JayKayCuddlebug

    JayKayCuddlebug coming to town next week. Any body got any intel PM is fine.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/JayKayCuddlebug

  7. #2548
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson5  [View Original Post]
    Had an opportunity to meet this one.

    Better looking than the pics and had a lot of fun.

    I was slightly surprised, she's into raceplay and cbt.

    Again YMMV.

    I'm definitely going to see her again.
    Check your pm.

  8. #2547
    Had an opportunity to meet this one.

    Better looking than the pics and had a lot of fun.

    I was slightly surprised, she's into raceplay and cbt.

    Again YMMV.

    I'm definitely going to see her again.

  9. #2546

    She more like a SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Visualsell539  [View Original Post]
    ThegreatTalia.

    Took a break, but now back looking for new cuddlers. Maybe I should continue the break. But what is going on with $400/ hr posting? Seems a bit entitled.

    Would love to see her, but not at that price.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/thegreatTalia
    If you didn't get a chance to look at her IG before she removed it. She more like a SB and lots of make up. Also she will probably tried to charge you for every reply. That's what she has for her linktree profile.

  10. #2545

    Newbies with unrealistic prices

    ThegreatTalia.

    Took a break, but now back looking for new cuddlers. Maybe I should continue the break. But what is going on with $400/ hr posting? Seems a bit entitled.

    Would love to see her, but not at that price.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/thegreatTalia

  11. #2544
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    , Word of Wisdom here, never give them all the money up front. If you book for 2 hours and during the first hour they offer the upgrades, tell them you absolutely want the upgrades but you just want to Vibe with them for the first hour first and then the second hour you'll pay for the upgrades. That way if her car or whatever she had to do is that important then she'll either give you $100 back or she'll let you stay the full session because she'll have no choice. Never give all the money up front because most of these women are only in the game for money so make them work for yours. You're spending $400 you should have gotten the full 2 hours and the only way that you can ensure that you get that is to never give it all up front. You should have given it the second half with about 45 minutes left and just hope you can hold out and bang her for 45 minutes. Always get your money's worth.
    Now that I think about it, this was the first cuddle session where I was asked upfront. I have generally had excellent behavior and attitude from previous providers. But they never asked upfront interestingly. Well, I will be more conscious of this going forward. I have only been doing this for only a few months now, so I am relatively inexperienced.

    I absolutely welcome advice. Thank you very much for your words of wisdom!

  12. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by James2146  [View Original Post]
    Bad experience. We agreed to 2 hours and I paid her for that. During the session she advertised full service for an extra $200, totaling $400. But she was dishonest throughout the process. She agreed to MSOG but knew she didn't have extra condoms so we couldn't go for a second round. We spent less than an hour together and she asked me to leave, making up excuses about getting sleepy and that she had to leave to to attend to her car or something. But if she already knew that then she shouldn't have booked for 2 hours. Not a good time guys, go elsewhere.
    , Word of Wisdom here, never give them all the money up front. If you book for 2 hours and during the first hour they offer the upgrades, tell them you absolutely want the upgrades but you just want to Vibe with them for the first hour first and then the second hour you'll pay for the upgrades. That way if her car or whatever she had to do is that important then she'll either give you $100 back or she'll let you stay the full session because she'll have no choice. Never give all the money up front because most of these women are only in the game for money so make them work for yours. You're spending $400 you should have gotten the full 2 hours and the only way that you can ensure that you get that is to never give it all up front. You should have given it the second half with about 45 minutes left and just hope you can hold out and bang her for 45 minutes. Always get your money's worth.

  13. #2542

    Keepcalmwjules

    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking about scheduling with her. Just wondering if anybody has seen her or experiences with her. DM me if you want.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/keepcalmwjules
    Bad experience. We agreed to 2 hours and I paid her for that. During the session she advertised full service for an extra $200, totaling $400. But she was dishonest throughout the process. She agreed to MSOG but knew she didn't have extra condoms so we couldn't go for a second round. We spent less than an hour together and she asked me to leave, making up excuses about getting sleepy and that she had to leave to to attend to her car or something. But if she already knew that then she shouldn't have booked for 2 hours. Not a good time guys, go elsewhere.

  14. #2541

    Lovinghand

    I got to meetup with her a few months ago. What's posted about her in the past is pretty accurate. She's a great cuddle and YMMV.

  15. #2540

    Lovinghands

    What's her rate to have fun? On top of the $.5 admission price?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape