Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 183 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 2734
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2509
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose813  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on HugDealer23? DMs are fine.
    Ditto on that.

  2. #2508

    HugDealer23

    Any intel on HugDealer23? DMs are fine.

  3. #2507

    KeepcalmwJules

    I am thinking about scheduling with her. Just wondering if anybody has seen her or experiences with her. DM me if you want.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/keepcalmwjules

  4. #2506

    Tranquilea

    Hi Guys,

    Any info or review on Tranquilea?

  5. #2505
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramcious  [View Original Post]
    Any info on cuddler starlight1111?

    cuddlecomfort.com/ starlight1111.
    I fukced her off seeking years ago. I don't come across her profile anymore so not sure what she's up to but 200 was the rate to get her BBFS back then. She was in kissimmee.

  6. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Loving Hands recently? I am currently trying to schedule a meet with her. PM me with any details that you are willing to share. Thanks and happy Mongering.
    Saw her again about a week ago and, as usual, a great session. She's warm, attentive, and easy to spend time with. I've been seeing her for months and she's been consistently solid every time.

    Cuddlers are supper YMMV on extras. If you appreciate a more natural, go-with-the-flow vibe, she's definitely worth booking. Highly recommend.

  7. #2503

    Loving Hands

    Has anyone seen Loving Hands recently? I am currently trying to schedule a meet with her. PM me with any details that you are willing to share. Thanks and happy Mongering.

  8. #2502
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramcious  [View Original Post]
    Any info on cuddler starlight1111?

    cuddlecomfort.com/ starlight1111.
    I would also love any info if anyone has it!

  9. #2501

    Starlight1111

    Any info on cuddler starlight1111?

    cuddlecomfort.com/ starlight1111.

  10. #2500

    Sookie availability

    She reached out and wanted to confirm that UTR activities are not available and CC legit cuddles are.

  11. #2499

    Sookie

    Had an appointment with her tonight for an hour. She's definitely YMMV but if you hit the right spots you can have a great time with her. PM me if you want the details. She has a great body and definitely someone you can vibe with.

  12. #2498

    Sookie

    Her rate is in her ad. I got an L1 basically.

    Quote Originally Posted by LastJag  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing Sookie. Does anyone know what her all-in rate is now?

  13. #2497

    SoftOrbit

    Looks like this Latina hottie is in Orlando for couple of weeks.

    Has anyone seen her? Any feedback?

  14. #2496

    Cuddly Cutiie

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CuddleyCutiie

    Hello gents looking for an UPDATED info on this one as she will be coming to my town next. I read the forum and found some info about her which I appreciate gents. Just looking for someone who had met her recently or so thy can share their experience with her to me. PM is fine as I've also read that guys here have been outing members who shared info. I've been a victim and I understand.

    If anyone comes up Virginia Beach way, I'd be happy to help out. Cheers gents.

  15. #2495

    JayKay Cuddlebug

    So I have been going back and forth about whether to write this review or not. But here it goes. I saw Jenna a few weeks ago and had a very nice cuddle with her. She is as beautiful as her pictures. She is a thick woman almost a small BBW. So keep that in mind, but her curves were very nice to cuddle with. She does very good on her precuddle communications and takes things to text as soon as it is scheduled. She is very flirty, so you think that there are extras to be had.

    Jenna is a very YMMV cuddler, just like Sheena. She either connects and roaming is allowed or she doesn't and it is strictly platonic. I have spoken with a few other guys who have also seen her and everyone had different levels with her. I don't think anybody had L2 or L3. Mostly it was playing with her and maybe a HJ. For myself it was some UTC roaming but that was it.

    If you just want a very nice cuddle and possibly some roaming, then she is a great one to visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape