Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 17927
-
06-14-26 09:25 #17612Senior Member

Posts: 172Sam-Would not recommend
She is an attractive gal, smoking hot body. Looks better than when she was here over a year ago. At least she as washed her hair.
Her visits were very lackluster at best before she got "clean and sober". I have found her performance this visit equally lackluster and she just going through the motions.
I wonder what kind of situation she has gotten herself into that she needs to make as much money as she can as fast as she can.
Hard pass, I would not recommend.
-
06-13-26 22:40 #17611Regular Member

Posts: 2I searched but didn't find
I looked but didn't find info on KitKat. Could someone share a link?
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 21:35 #17610Senior Member

Posts: 34Maybe?
That's the area code on her current one, yeah. I thought she'd changed it pretty recently, though.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 18:57 #17609Senior Member

Posts: 360904
Does she still use that 904 number?
Originally Posted by PopularSalmon
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 01:39 #17608Senior Member

Posts: 133Seeking or Sugar Daddy Meets
Use one of those websites instead of STG etc. These girls are 1000× better. They're pricey, but look so much better with banging bodies and not all strung out on dope / Crack. Plus they always keep their appointment time. Or have for me anyways. I was just explaining to someone else that it's like eating beef tenderloin to potted meat. There's no comparison. Well worth the money imo but then again YMMV.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 22:52 #17607Senior Member

Posts: 34UTR Betty Boop
Betty Boop has a new number and is looking for a few regulars. I've got pics below but you can also check out these reviews on the site:
* https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...op#post7536448.
* https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...op#post7494909.
She's got beautiful eyes, a pretty face, amazing ass, and always attentive and enthusiastic. Message me if you want her number.
-
06-12-26 19:33 #17606Senior Member

Posts: 46Brooklyn
Ok I have some good news for everyone, Baylis roommate decided to do this too as she needs some help before her trip on the 19th, she's in her early 20's thick in all the right places, she's is a little chubby with huge tits so if bigger girls aren't your thing she's not the one for you, she offers GFE and only wants to do this tomorrow and Sunday since she's off those days, she will be sharing apartment with Bayli when Bayli is back in town next week, please be nice to her and she will be to you, she has an apartment in NKY, she's very sweet! Seniors only message me. Sorry I couldn't get back with everytime last time since everyone was blowing up my inbox.
-
06-12-26 15:31 #17605Senior Member

Posts: 121I highly concur!! Lovely girl. Would love to see her again.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 15:31 #17604Senior Member

Posts: 360Refused to see me.
She refused to see me today because I'm "slow on my feet" then she booked someone else over our agreed time. Honestly shouldn't have done it. Kinda worried since I had to use my real number and a picture. About done with this shit and might just start being blunt with women in person LOL.
Originally Posted by YounGun606
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 14:02 #17603Regular Member

Posts: 9I saw her about 2 weeks ago for a QV and it was a weird experience. I'm probably too forgiving, but I waited an hour in the parking lot. She claimed her sister was staying with her at the hotel and had a seizure. I texted her that I was leaving and instantly she became ready and gave me a room number. There were a woman and a man on the walkway above that kept pacing and staring at me, and when I asked her about it, she said that was her sister and her sister's husband. When I got in the room, she wasn't ready and took another 15 minutes to clean up and put on lingerie. I asked her to not bother with the lingerie since it was taking too long but she insisted. She did her best to make up for the wait and gave me an oil massage and a short BBBJ. Then she got undressed, put a cover on, and then let me hit it however I wanted. After I finished, she said she'd give me half off next time to make up for the hour wait. About 2 hours after I left, she texted me saying she wasn't happy with the donation I gave her, which was 130 for the QV. I told her I had to wait an hour for her to even see me, then 15 more minutes in the room before she was ready, and that we had agreed on a QV. I assumed all the extra attention was to make up for that. She reluctantly agreed and I haven't tried to contact her since. My thoughts: She is really good and super attentive, very much a GFE given how personable she is, but she has big issues with promptness and keeping appointment times.
Originally Posted by GeorgeNo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 12:14 #17602Senior Member

Posts: 116Samantha
Her body. Wow. Can anyone convince her to do a pre 4th of July special to bring a kind of Quick Value menu to the masses of Lexington?
Everyone be extra kind to her, she improves our options significantly. I don't care if she is having a bad day. Just kiss her ass for Christ Sake.
-
06-12-26 12:06 #17601Senior Member

Posts: 107Massages
I saw her about 1. 5 years ago cause I was curious myself. It's just a "massage" with a standard HE.
Originally Posted by YounGun606
[View Original Post]
The good: clean place, she's not on drugs, she's very personable and had a great body on her, and she let me COB (small and perky) when it was time to finish.
The not good: she upsold other services (L2/3) but the price points were unrealistic (L2 for 1 k), she didn't really want to be touched, I had to use my real # to book with her, and after 10 minutes we went from massage to her just talking and absentmindedly rubbing on my back / chest.
She's a talker as well but that didn't bother me as much as it may others. I may repeat one day but every time I think about it there is other talent available that I don't have to use a real # to book with and can provide comparable service.
-
06-12-26 10:48 #17600Senior Member

Posts: 75Madison is amazing
She is one of the good ones! Could not recommend her more!
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 09:20 #17599Senior Member

Posts: 344KitKat-has apartment in Nicholasville
She is well documented with positive reviews. I describe her as a Cougar she corrected me that she is a Puma. Not exactly sure the difference. Either way fun gal, great personality excellent skills.
Kitkat now has a apartment in Nicholasville.
-
06-11-26 18:47 #17598Senior Member

Posts: 121Just glancing, but I think she is offering nude or topless massages.
Originally Posted by YounGun606
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



