Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 17031
-
06-13-26 12:48 #16596Senior Member

Posts: 198Grandma?
She's nowhere near 60. Early 50's is my guess. Definitely B cup and confirm the nipples are gumdrops. Very nice. Has a lovely Bush as well. Upgrades can be had. Have not asked for FS (yet) but most all else on the menu. YMMV.
One man's old is another man's age appropriate.
The place is clean, convenient and accommodating.
In the word of the Stones, " You can't always get what you want, you get what you need".
Originally Posted by BradBen44
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 22:39 #16595Senior Member

Posts: 338It is not on your map its at a apartment sometimes a hotle.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 21:34 #16594Senior Member

Posts: 461You should post in the k-girls thread. They have been mentioned in past posts there.
Originally Posted by CountryBoy419
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 21:26 #16593Senior Member

Posts: 520Escort
That ad is under female escorts. No AMP is open that early or that late and the ad does not list the address, which makes this either hotel or apartment based Asians.
Originally Posted by CountryBoy419
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 20:26 #16592Senior Member

Posts: 92I may have put my post in the wrong place but since they advertise for massage I thought it belonged here. This is what I am referring too.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/628158809890
-
06-12-26 19:34 #16591Senior Member

Posts: 520I am not familiar with any AMP on Sawmill Place Blvd, Long is the closest but several others somewhat nearby. Without knowing exactly which one you mean it's hard to help. You can always check out my map.
Originally Posted by CountryBoy419
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 16:54 #16590Senior Member

Posts: 92Sawmill Place Blvd
Hey all, I reached out to the Sawmill Place Blvd place last week and work ended up screwing up my plans to try it out. Can anyone speak of this place as in the Quality a Talent and or service vs price? Seems to be a rather safe area. Now they keep texting asking me to come. Thanks in advance, be safe!
-
06-12-26 14:30 #16589Regular Member

Posts: 5Sakura. Yoyo
Went to check out Sakura and pulled Yoyo. Good looking girl. Slim cute face, sexy energy. Big hug to start things off so I figured it'd be a good time. Not much English but she was affectionate and flirty.
Quick massage was decent. I flipped early to get things going. Above avg BBBJ. Offered 69 but I passed. And asked for more BBBJ. No problem. On to standing mish nice moans and fidgeting, maybe she enjoyed it. LOL Anyway solid CG and rcg, Finished in doggy. She was a tropper and no complaints on positions. Finished with about 10 minutes left so I asked for a head massage. Good time.
I also asked about in LE activity and she said things have been safe. I asked if things have been busy and all she said is things are normal. So take that for what it's worth.
-
06-12-26 13:07 #16588Senior Member

Posts: 338Q horse
Well they finally moved out of that hotle to a new location to post rd LOL stil same old lady's with fake picture I got Lucy one time I used there services I did details a decent 40 some thing that was a little fun she let me slap it in her ass so she only stayed for 2 weeks then back to the old or over weight women.
Originally Posted by Lickn
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 12:52 #16587Senior Member

Posts: 338Go on list crawlers there is all kinds of them.
Originally Posted by Bukks
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 12:48 #16586Senior Member

Posts: 338If you do I would like to no how it goes.
Originally Posted by ChazU812
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 12:05 #16585Senior Member

Posts: 338Vivenza
Well I went to day first off I went to see lisa. And there was another girl there and she was not Chinese or Asian LOL she looked ok in the face but dam when lisa close came off dam she has a nice hot little body and she told be she is probably gone in 2 weeks and she is really fun I paid house fee 50 then 150 tip and not rushed so for the people say ther old and ugly there well I believe they didn't go or you gave them a bad vibe and got shut down LOL just go and lay on the table naked and when they clime on the table massage her calf hen work up to her ass don't rush just do it a few times and if asked you been there before just say yes then ask how is jojo doing she makes you were a glove then if you want you can pull it off and she will suck it out of you and then she spits it on a paper towel I went at 930 am I text told them I'm on my way to see lisa then when I got there no sigh on so I text them saying I was there but after I left I drove to the front and it said closed don't no why.
-
06-12-26 08:36 #16584Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for the info. Any other places around here with Latina girls?
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 08:09 #16583Senior Member

Posts: 128Four seasons spa maize road
I was on adultlook and noticed they are advertising in escorts. Did something change? If anyone knows share before i try it out again. Thank you in advance.
-
06-12-26 07:23 #16582Senior Member

Posts: 2739How much was it there's no prices on the link.
Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






