Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 17030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16595
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    I am not familiar with any AMP on Sawmill Place Blvd, Long is the closest but several others somewhat nearby. Without knowing exactly which one you mean it's hard to help. You can always check out my map.
    It is not on your map its at a apartment sometimes a hotle.

  2. #16594
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy419  [View Original Post]
    I may have put my post in the wrong place but since they advertise for massage I thought it belonged here. This is what I am referring too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/628158809890
    You should post in the k-girls thread. They have been mentioned in past posts there.

  3. #16593

    Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy419  [View Original Post]
    I may have put my post in the wrong place but since they advertise for massage I thought it belonged here. This is what I am referring too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/628158809890
    That ad is under female escorts. No AMP is open that early or that late and the ad does not list the address, which makes this either hotel or apartment based Asians.

  4. #16592
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    I am not familiar with any AMP on Sawmill Place Blvd, Long is the closest but several others somewhat nearby. Without knowing exactly which one you mean it's hard to help. You can always check out my map.
    I may have put my post in the wrong place but since they advertise for massage I thought it belonged here. This is what I am referring too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/628158809890

  5. #16591
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy419  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I reached out to the Sawmill Place Blvd place last week and work ended up screwing up my plans to try it out. Can anyone speak of this place as in the Quality a Talent and or service vs price? Seems to be a rather safe area. Now they keep texting asking me to come. Thanks in advance, be safe!
    I am not familiar with any AMP on Sawmill Place Blvd, Long is the closest but several others somewhat nearby. Without knowing exactly which one you mean it's hard to help. You can always check out my map.

  6. #16590

    Sawmill Place Blvd

    Hey all, I reached out to the Sawmill Place Blvd place last week and work ended up screwing up my plans to try it out. Can anyone speak of this place as in the Quality a Talent and or service vs price? Seems to be a rather safe area. Now they keep texting asking me to come. Thanks in advance, be safe!

  7. #16589

    Sakura. Yoyo

    Went to check out Sakura and pulled Yoyo. Good looking girl. Slim cute face, sexy energy. Big hug to start things off so I figured it'd be a good time. Not much English but she was affectionate and flirty.

    Quick massage was decent. I flipped early to get things going. Above avg BBBJ. Offered 69 but I passed. And asked for more BBBJ. No problem. On to standing mish nice moans and fidgeting, maybe she enjoyed it. LOL Anyway solid CG and rcg, Finished in doggy. She was a tropper and no complaints on positions. Finished with about 10 minutes left so I asked for a head massage. Good time.

    I also asked about in LE activity and she said things have been safe. I asked if things have been busy and all she said is things are normal. So take that for what it's worth.

  8. #16588

    Q horse

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    Every time I went it was the exact same nasty room, LOL. And as far as I know there is only one there because I went like a month later and it was the same old hag I'd seen before. And I texted them telling them it's the same lady and they said ok we'll let you know when a new one comes
    Well they finally moved out of that hotle to a new location to post rd LOL stil same old lady's with fake picture I got Lucy one time I used there services I did details a decent 40 some thing that was a little fun she let me slap it in her ass so she only stayed for 2 weeks then back to the old or over weight women.

  9. #16587
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukks  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Any other places around here with Latina girls?
    Go on list crawlers there is all kinds of them.

  10. #16586
    Quote Originally Posted by ChazU812  [View Original Post]
    I was on adultlook and noticed they are advertising in escorts. Did something change? If anyone knows share before i try it out again. Thank you in advance.
    If you do I would like to no how it goes.

  11. #16585

    Vivenza

    Well I went to day first off I went to see lisa. And there was another girl there and she was not Chinese or Asian LOL she looked ok in the face but dam when lisa close came off dam she has a nice hot little body and she told be she is probably gone in 2 weeks and she is really fun I paid house fee 50 then 150 tip and not rushed so for the people say ther old and ugly there well I believe they didn't go or you gave them a bad vibe and got shut down LOL just go and lay on the table naked and when they clime on the table massage her calf hen work up to her ass don't rush just do it a few times and if asked you been there before just say yes then ask how is jojo doing she makes you were a glove then if you want you can pull it off and she will suck it out of you and then she spits it on a paper towel I went at 930 am I text told them I'm on my way to see lisa then when I got there no sigh on so I text them saying I was there but after I left I drove to the front and it said closed don't no why.

  12. #16584
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Spot on. They'll lie about who's available sometimes. Mia the Latina girl was only there a few weeks. Then, just these last 3 weeks a Hot "perfect 10" Latina was there with Lisa. This girl was smoking hot and actually spoke English (bilingual). She's now gone. Now there's a new Asian girl there.
    Thanks for the info. Any other places around here with Latina girls?

  13. #16583

    Four seasons spa maize road

    I was on adultlook and noticed they are advertising in escorts. Did something change? If anyone knows share before i try it out again. Thank you in advance.

  14. #16582
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing these two for awhile and decided to finally take the plunge as I haven't seen any reviews to this point.

    Very glad I did. Both are young, very attractive girls IMO. I opted for the duo hour option that was a sensual 4 handed massage. It was highly relaxing, lots of light touches and rubs throughout the massage.

    On the flip, they knew what they were doing. Both have great bodies and were fun to interact with. Slow and sensual until the release.

    More expensive than your AMPs but definitely worth it from a independent provider perspective. Which IMO has been a pretty dry well lately.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nce-91197.html
    How much was it there's no prices on the link.

  15. #16581
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Are the women there pretty attractive too?
    Amy is attractive, nice body. She is probably late 40's early 50's. She worked at the CW for a while. Gives a pretty good massage and she is fun when it comes to happy time. The other girl was prob 40's also, but I thought she was pretty good looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape