Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 33188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32948
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Wrong name

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    The girl you saw Raven was doing duos together. I don't think they are anymore though. So you probably saw her before Raven started on her own.
    Lynn is who I'm talking about my bad hope this is better clarity.

  2. #32947
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Cierra

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    So do I understand that there are two Ravens? Have you seen the one in the link Crazy Steve shared? Is she the one that "can bring it"?

    Thanks brother.
    Cierra She can bring it. (she Cierra is hard to connect with seen two times) Lynn is Pettie black hair had bbj in car couldn't find her site however I got a nasty text from one of cartel jerks I'm staying far away from her.

    My bad and confusing information hope this gives clarity.

  3. #32946

    Chocolate

    Didn't see any recent reviews on this one from anyone here. Really might TOFTT because that is exactly my type of girl but would rather not risk it if anyone has any info on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210079152

  4. #32945

    Raven clarity

    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    More pettie black shorter hair.
    So do I understand that there are two Ravens? Have you seen the one in the link Crazy Steve shared? Is she the one that "can bring it"?

    Thanks brother.

  5. #32944
    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    More pettie black shorter hair.
    The girl you saw Raven was doing duos together. I don't think they are anymore though. So you probably saw her before Raven started on her own.

  6. #32943

    Taylor Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke  [View Original Post]
    Had very bad experience with Taylor Rae. Based on pic and long time posting, took a chance and went to her place. At that communication was good. Her place is via garage to the room that is bad shape which is kind of expected for these girls but that was giving poor vibe. She was dressed well but not in good state of mind and all over the place. I was ready to cut and run but was concenred that she will make big scene so just went along to finsih it which is barely any experience at all. She just wanted to get over and not in mood to make anything pleasant.

    No good for first as well as well any other time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210001791
    Saw her once. She was a mess, I left. Total red flag.

  7. #32942
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Cierra

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Didnt see anything on her so I'm pretty sure first post for her, Raven she is probably the best looking girl we have here in cincinnati, looks just like the pics, She is pleasant enough and service is good not great I'd see her again cause she is hot more than because of her service, 200 hh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/718131452807
    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...606/5132627403

    I've been eyeing her for a bit too. What're her rates?
    Seen twice she can bring it bbj nice tits fucks hard nice body seems hard to get ahold of I'm just going elsewhere.

  8. #32941
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Raven not the one I see

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Didnt see anything on her so I'm pretty sure first post for her, Raven she is probably the best looking girl we have here in cincinnati, looks just like the pics, She is pleasant enough and service is good not great I'd see her again cause she is hot more than because of her service, 200 hh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/718131452807
    More pettie black shorter hair.

  9. #32940
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Talyor Rae

    Saw once enough for total disappointment must have been on drugs and very on edge.

    Not for me.

  10. #32939
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Chevy looks different pictures but okay

    Cute ass and sexy bbj okay cowgirl okay meet in house were she lives with family tom boy personality YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/209916827

  11. #32938
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Raven lots of fun and after glow

    She decent Incall (does out call) sweet sexy MILF not over weight lots of kisses bbj suck tits till she came and cowgirl first pop later second I couldn't cum but kept riding more bbj want to cum on her face lots.

    Of hand play on the rod missionary was very nice than showered together.

    Definitely will repeat.

    Sometimes she will be late but she will let you know over all was a ten for me looks sexier than pictures.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/209853608

  12. #32937

    Taylor Rae. No good

    Had very bad experience with Taylor Rae. Based on pic and long time posting, took a chance and went to her place. At that communication was good. Her place is via garage to the room that is bad shape which is kind of expected for these girls but that was giving poor vibe. She was dressed well but not in good state of mind and all over the place. I was ready to cut and run but was concenred that she will make big scene so just went along to finsih it which is barely any experience at all. She just wanted to get over and not in mood to make anything pleasant.

    No good for first as well as well any other time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210001791
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d7dde634a972b71841c0251ccf6a4cc9_f.jpg‎  

  13. #32936
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Looks good, rate is doable the picture or video to verify makes me out.
    She never asked me to verify.

  14. #32935

    Brooklyn

    Ok I have some good news for everyone, Baylis roommate decided to do this too as she needs some help before her trip on the 19th, she's in her early 20's thick in all the right places, she's is a little chubby with huge tits so if bigger girls aren't your thing she's not the one for you, she offers GFE and only wants to do this tomorrow and Sunday since she's off those days, she will be sharing apartment with Bayli when Bayli is back in town next week, please be nice to her and she will be to you, she has an apartment in NKY, she's very sweet! Seniors only message me. Sorry I couldn't get back with everytime last time since everyone was blowing up my inbox.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8209.jpg‎   IMG_4204.jpg‎  

  15. #32934
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Didnt see anything on her so I'm pretty sure first post for her, Raven she is probably the best looking girl we have here in cincinnati, looks just like the pics, She is pleasant enough and service is good not great I'd see her again cause she is hot more than because of her service, 200 hh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/718131452807
    Looks good, rate is doable the picture or video to verify makes me out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape