rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 530 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 7950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7860

    Ontario &; Euclid. Public Square

    Was approached by a cute crackhead no shoes black hair skinny anyone know this girl had people with me otherwise she would have got fucked in the parking garage but there is her and also a cute multi colored hair Puerto Rican spinner in public square being pimped by the brown kids.

    I'm sure the cute cracked would do anything for $20 and I mean anything. Second time I've seen her both times no shoes. Maybe she is a Cave Woman.

  2. #7859
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBastid  [View Original Post]
    All those catch and release 90 and 120 day jail sentences must have ended shortly after the recent election. In the past few days I've seen Dynasty and Dancing Ashley out there during the day on Lorain and Clark.

    That over-the-top flamboyant one with the red wig (or something that looks a lot like her) has also been spotted near the Q.
    Where are yalls hot spots / strolls / strips at in Cleveland? I'm from several hours South and the pickings are slim everywhere apparently.

  3. #7858

    Daizy

    Anybody seen or know what happened to a homeless short haired blonde names "Daizy" ? She's short, medium build with strong looking legs and short dirty blonde hair. She goes back and forth from Cleveland and Columbus but haven't seen her in Columbus since late last year.

  4. #7857

    Streets Are Sad

    Man these streets are sad these days 5-10'years ago there was so much fine ass on these streets now just a bunch of toothless crack heads I remember Brandi Amber the Puerto Rican sisters these girls out here now ain't got shit on the old talent.

    If anyone comes across a hot Asian who is orally inclined please PM digits if it works out I'll Zelle you a finders fee.

  5. #7856

    Cheech sighting?

    Cheech. You ok. Haven't seen any posts from. You in a while, and just wanted to make sure your still on this big planet with us.

  6. #7855

    Black Short Girl 95th & Lorain

    Saw a small black girl 95th and Lorain in Burgandy Dress by the time I went around the block she was gone. Anyone know who this girl might be wanted to catch her so bad but one of you lucky dude got her first. Love filling up black girls tanks.

  7. #7854

    For Better Or Worse?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadBastid  [View Original Post]
    All those catch and release 90 and 120 day jail sentences must have ended shortly after the recent election. In the past few days I've seen Dynasty and Dancing Ashley out there during the day on Lorain and Clark.

    That over-the-top flamboyant one with the red wig (or something that looks a lot like her) has also been spotted near the Q.
    Not that it's necessarily a good thing. I've also seen Tori, Crazy Rachel and the gal with the mullet all around 98 thout in the daylight.

  8. #7853

    They're back

    All those catch and release 90 and 120 day jail sentences must have ended shortly after the recent election. In the past few days I've seen Dynasty and Dancing Ashley out there during the day on Lorain and Clark.

    That over-the-top flamboyant one with the red wig (or something that looks a lot like her) has also been spotted near the Q.

  9. #7852

    Nothing.

    This has to be the worst drought in Cleveland history.

  10. #7851

    Be careful

    This will probably get deleted but I feel the need to say it. To the driver of the silver truck (you know who you are) . If you are on here, you are the exact reason why the streets are seeing a larger police presence. You run red lights, almost me hit me on my bicycle. Pull you turns in the middle of the road or lots, and do twice the speed limit. You are a danger and are going to ruin it for everyone else. One of my dudes about pulled his gun on you and started firing the other day because you almost hit him at a crosswalk when you blew through a light at 65th and Clark. Learn how to drive, quit being a psychopath just because you can't find a worker. Call it a day like everyone else and visit a massage parlor. A piece of ass ain't worth getting busted or shot at. This hobby is about being discreet and you are the farthest thing from it.

  11. #7850

    Morning Farm Report

    Don't get out to play very much at all anymore, but work takes me to areas of the city we all know.

    Mostly the usual rough-looking ones in the 40's and 50's on Clark, and I've seen one out walking recently that looked like our friend Book Jessica. Can't confirm, because every time I see her in the early evening or early morning, I'm on the clock.

    Saw a bundled up Melissa at 80th & Lorain today. Had time to stop, but even she's beneath my already low standards.

  12. #7849
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioGuy4234  [View Original Post]
    Found 26 why / o attractive looking 5"5' Italian WSW on Loraine Friday night name Bre. She was a little paranoid at first during initial pickup, but did our standard checks and went to my spot. Smooth skin, C cup mouth full, nice wet kitty. BBBJ was impressive. If I didn't make her stop and start fucking her, I would've busted. She was boozed on Whiskey so she was horny af too. In her cave of wonders I go. Sucking on those beautiful tits and I'm draining every last drop in her was more than sensational. Kitty was also ZOP. Very nice package. I will be hunting this one down again.
    Did you get a number? What are the odds she will appear again?

  13. #7848

    Puerto Rican

    Anyone know what happened to the Puerto Rican Liz? I haven't saw her in a long time. If anyone knows where she is or has her number please let me know.

  14. #7847

    Bre or Bri

    Found 26 why / o attractive looking 5"5' Italian WSW on Loraine Friday night name Bre. She was a little paranoid at first during initial pickup, but did our standard checks and went to my spot. Smooth skin, C cup mouth full, nice wet kitty. BBBJ was impressive. If I didn't make her stop and start fucking her, I would've busted. She was boozed on Whiskey so she was horny af too. In her cave of wonders I go. Sucking on those beautiful tits and I'm draining every last drop in her was more than sensational. Kitty was also ZOP. Very nice package. I will be hunting this one down again.

  15. #7846

    Nadia

    I saw Nadia got arrested and I have been trying to find her for weeks. Anyone meet up with her before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape