Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 14587
-
06-13-26 09:12 #13972Senior Member

Posts: 79Diamond
Finish the week with the late night visit from D diamond.
I have seen it. Said on here that she will rock your world, I would have to say that's an understatement.
Like holy fucking shit, she rocked my world like no other. 10 out of 10 on everything. She is very addicting.
Like your own little porn star willing to do anything and everything for you.
-
06-13-26 06:21 #13971Senior Member

Posts: 406Diamond
She is a very special one. I was a bit intimidated & I actually got nervous. She is a very sexy very young lady. Looking forward to our next meeting as my comfort level should stand at ease. I would say 3 girls in my time of doing this has made me feel as such on our first meeting.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
Nykee Back when she was Mia.
Lucy.
Diamond.
Gentlemen I would see her while you got the chance she may not stay in this for a long period.
-
06-12-26 21:13 #13970Senior Member

Posts: 183Diamond UTR.
I met with Diamond again today. I got to say if you guys have not gave this one a try yet. You're really missing out. She goes out of her way to try to please everybody.
The only rule I know she has is no anal.
She's young and sexy and open to anything. P. M for phone number.
-
06-12-26 20:41 #13969Senior Member

Posts: 183She will rush you. I seen her once and left.
Originally Posted by PeerMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 20:38 #13968Senior Member

Posts: 201Blondie, 55, North Fort Myers
Does anyone have (s) experiences with this Blondie?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...l/946701409946
Her rate is $250 for one hour
I mean, she looks great for 55 (my opinion).
Thanks,
PM
-
06-12-26 19:53 #13967Senior Member

Posts: 406Hmmmm
Two hunded for a QV. Here we go.
Originally Posted by MrG69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 19:53 #13966Senior Member

Posts: 67Sarah
Yeah, older than 4 years, most certainly. Last time I saw her, over a year ago, she was not an escort but rather did massages. She does a good massage, followed by a predictable L1 maybe L2 HE. There is no touching her pussy, so the menu is kind of limited. Has that changed?
Originally Posted by PeerMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 19:18 #13965Senior Member

Posts: 201Sarah in Fort Myers?
Does anyone have recent experiences with Sarah?
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...myers-15417859
She looks hot in her pics but I think those are at least 4 yrs old.
PM.
-
06-12-26 16:30 #13964Senior Member

Posts: 406Olivia
She is. Was. An old school UTR like Lucy. See. They would do their thing solely on Senior members. Or in my case at the time one or 3 could vouch for you. Their donations wouldn't be nearly what STG girls would be. And this was before the 200 roses 30 bullshit. Jesus two hunded for pussy. Pussy is pussy is pussy.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw her what almost a year? Olivia was sucking my dick while her GF was sitting on my face.
-
06-12-26 16:25 #13963Senior Member

Posts: 406Faith
IV always wanted to stick my dick in her.
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 15:19 #13962Senior Member

Posts: 278Mariah
It took a little work to finally get to meetup.
Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper
[View Original Post]
With her but she's legit! Looks just like her pics and great personality to match! I recommend she's a sexy little thing and sweet!
-
06-12-26 13:46 #13961Regular Member

Posts: 16Madame D
Absolutely one of the most memorable experiences ever! Personal or professional!
-
06-12-26 10:47 #13960Senior Member

Posts: 46Faith
Faith finally has a room in north fort myers.
Her number is (305) 879-4808 You have to text her and call her phone numerous times as she keeps it on silent.
-
06-12-26 09:40 #13959Senior Member

Posts: 137Too funny
So she's been posting on Tryst for like $350-400 an hour. Guess she thought she could compete there. Her ad came down this morning and she's running a "special" on STG for $170.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/700033227644
To be clear. She has the WORST attitude of any provider I've ever met. Her ads look enticing. She doesn't look that great (as we say on the ranch, "Rode hard and put away wet") and despite what she indicates in her ads she has a million reasons for not delivering.
There have been enough negative reviews about this one for all to take seriously.
-
06-12-26 09:34 #13958Senior Member

Posts: 909Bottle of Vodka
She always had a bottle of Vodka on the table, hey that chick was fine in all area's. Definitely do miss her Ciao mongers.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





