Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 973 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 14585
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13955

    Note to UTR's

    I been in this for a very long time. No matter how good you think you are. It WILL come to an end. I've seen it a million times. Your either have to start posting or your dude is gonna have to go find a job.

  2. #13954

    Sky

    How do you get in touch with sky?

  3. #13953

    Mariah (Ms Pretty Pussy)

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but would appreciate anything you can pass along.

    Thanks.
    I have not had any luck connecting with her. Her comms are horrible, not sure if I'll keep trying, depends on my mood I guess haha.

  4. #13952

    Can not PM, inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToDine  [View Original Post]
    Total Ripoff, only thing she sucks on is a pipe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...9/895048327449
    PM me for the truth
    I can not PM because your in box is full.

  5. #13951

    I second MrMen

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMen123  [View Original Post]
    The ones you mentioned are not bad, especially Redd. I think Jen is the best ebony so far out of them all. I would check her out if you haven't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/015798115779
    I second this one. She is down to earth and very chill.

  6. #13950

    Not worth the effort

    Total Ripoff, only thing she sucks on is a pipe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...9/895048327449
    PM me for the truth

  7. #13949

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Mailbox is full looking for info on sky while I'm down here a few days.
    I have been having site issues for past 2 days. I been keeping it empty for most part.

  8. #13948

    BlackNWhite

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Sky is also young. 24 I think. Old enough be my Granddaughter. Now granted I age like fine marijuana that's been buried in chicken shit.

    I almost felt guilty. Then I came. Inside her.
    Mailbox is full looking for info on sky while I'm down here a few days.

  9. #13947

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettiBoy84  [View Original Post]
    Met with sky in P. C. Super nice girl. Great smile and very friendly. One of the best experiences I have had in this area.
    Sky is also young. 24 I think. Old enough be my Granddaughter. Now granted I age like fine marijuana that's been buried in chicken shit.

    I almost felt guilty. Then I came. Inside her.

  10. #13946

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Olivia lately! Damn do I miss her.
    She flew the coop as we say in the hills of Kentucky. We also fuck our cousins but save that for another day.

  11. #13945

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, wanted to reach out about Diamond but your inbox is full!
    I don't understand why my box is clean like Diamonds pussy tasted O so good.

  12. #13944

    Liv

    Anyone heard from Olivia lately! Damn do I miss her.

  13. #13943

    That's the one

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    I knew her as Hot Chocolate so the name stuck even though she doesn't post with it anymore. Good times indeed.

  14. #13942

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I'm here to set the record straight this one is not posting. She young black girl with a fine phat ass. She will have incall today this girl will rock your world likes a good hard pounding. Very cute. I like to keep one girl She is it. Now look. I do this spread the joy for us. That & I'm disabled motorcycle wreck so I only work 3 days a week I'm bored ok?

    I never lie about a girl if she is no good I'm not posting her period. Hit me up guys this is a good one.
    Hey man, wanted to reach out about Diamond but your inbox is full!

  15. #13941

    No need to apologize

    Quote Originally Posted by Lveblk  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% correct and I was 100% wrong and I owe you an apology. My confusion was diamond really doesn't look like Ebony to me. But I will admit that I was wrong. The girl I was talking about is Tina. I'm sure some of you have met her peace out. I will always admit if I'm wrong.
    I thought it was her at first also.

    Gentleman. Just let me say. I feel privileged to have been with both Catie & Diamond. I never take this shit for granted for Gods sake I just fucked a hot black 23 yr old.

    Now I'm going to take a break. Save my money go fuck Scarlett.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape