Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 6080
-
06-04-26 23:57 #5945Regular Member

Posts: 20Yeah that's the same girl
That's the same one that's been robbing people or having another guy come in to interrupt the visit. I posted screenshots of all of the other ads she is switching between. She must be desperate LOL she's switching these ads faster than I've ever seen before and I never even knew they were all her but makes sense now. She's had quite a lot of bad reviews lately this one seems suspicious.
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 18:24 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 40Don't over pay
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/505838711513
Had a dream and picked this one up yesterday in the River Arts district. She was walking so I asked if she needed a ride. Once in the truck she told me she needed money to extend her room. I asked what she would do and she told me $ . 20 for a cv. I told her that I only had. 6. She agreed to a BBBJ which was above average and she swallowed as she was looking up smiling at me why she wiped her mouth. I took her back and dropped her and she gave me her digits last four 5587 (that's how I knew this was the same one). She told me new visitors were $$ an hr in but since I was repeat she would do $$ an hour for any future visit an that most hr visits end up 90 minutes or longer. You don't have to over pay to get what you want from these providers.
Happy hunting.
-
06-04-26 17:04 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 40Affordable if you play right
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/505838711513
Saw this post and wanted to give some insight. I picked this one up in the river arts district walking an she gave me a sob story about being short on money for a room. The dream went like this she got in and sobbed so I asked what she could do an she offered a cv for 120. I declined an told her I only had. 6 and she agreed to a BBBJ an even swallowed as she looked up and smiled at me why wiping her face. I took and dropped her back off and she gave me her number (that's how I know it's this one) and said she normally charges $$ for an hr for new clients but would see me as a repeat for $$. Be smart and don't overpay. Happy hunting.
-
06-03-26 19:13 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 148Lilred / lelu
He must have both time and money to throw away. If there were no other issues, you're overpaying for one of the worst attempts of a massage ever. Plus no worthwhile add-ons. She calls the sucker she lives with her husband now, but you wouldn't want the services now that she provided years ago as an escort anyway. Early on on their relationship this "husband" passed on a lifelong gift to her, and it wasn't just an engagement ring. She really just needs to disappear out of this hobby.
Originally Posted by ColdNHungry
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:57 #5941Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone end up seeing BabyLynn?
Like her look and the feedback that she returned a deposit. That said, curious if anyone can recommend or provide some insight?
Originally Posted by JustAGuy5
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 10:29 #5940Regular Member

Posts: 20And another
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/144606317368
Originally Posted by SeekingHer
[View Original Post]
Here is another. For some reason it won't let me take screenshots of it but they're all black and white pictures. Stay safe. I had no idea that these were all the same girl this whole time.
-
06-01-26 13:21 #5939Regular Member

Posts: 20This is another one of her ADs
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/853154082796
Originally Posted by Rlc270
[View Original Post]
Another one she is using when switching between ads.
-
06-01-26 11:45 #5938Regular Member

Posts: 20Screenshots
Here are screenshots of the ad I was just talking about because I'm sure that it will be taken down shortly.
Originally Posted by Rlc270
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 11:43 #5937Regular Member

Posts: 20Yep I had the same thing happen
She is really trying hard to hide who she is now that she's been found out. She is switching between ads multiple times a day. She leaves it up until someone's dumb enough to bite and then immediately takes it down. She is also no longer listing her number in the ads you have to press the call me button to see the number but if you do that with each of these ads it ends up being the same number. I am honestly surprised she has not changed her number yet but I'm sure that the next step. Her tryst AD has not changed. I was familiar with most of her ads she's been switching through but just thought I would warn you guys because I was unaware that this one was her as well.
Originally Posted by Rlc270
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...r/126409715270
Be careful why'all. Asheville has gone down hill in this department. I'm done trying anything new for a while I'm happy with the one I found she's amazing and it gets better every time. Of course I would like 2 or 3 amazing girls on rotation because junior likes variety but scammed, catfished by women who look nothing like their pictures and I don't want to be robbed so I will stick with what I know and just be grateful I at least have her.
-
05-31-26 11:01 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 364I was curious if she was actually FS or just HE. I met her several times years prior for FS and the delays and excuses were awful, her behavior strange, her performance was good.
Originally Posted by Clermont
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 21:39 #5935Regular Member

Posts: 15I've been trying to get a hold of this one but no luck getting a response. Has anyone had any success getting a response? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...0/071568086888.
-
05-30-26 14:16 #5934Regular Member

Posts: 18Started to bite on this one only to find out with the number its the same provider posting a different ad. Be smart my friends. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/086886867296
Originally Posted by Rlc270
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 00:28 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 62HEHE Think I dodged a bullet.
Had a noon appointment, cancelled at 10, due to really strange vibe. Offered 50 bucks for cancelling, and she demanded 100. LOL Didn't get it. Crazy woman, her husband is involved (she referred to him as her roommate), and I just wasn't going to take a chance. With reverse image search, and after she sent me her Venmo, I had her name, so I could see all her socials. She looks seriously hot, but get also get seriously drug addict vibe.
Originally Posted by Clermont
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 22:53 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 41Lelu Foxx
I hope you have a lot of time to waste. Remember me telling you this when you're sitting in your car in a parking lot for an hour and a while she sends you several texts telling you she's almost ready.
Originally Posted by Clermont
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 00:33 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 62I tried.
Thanks for trying. I looked at all the listings, only find her on rubrankings. I'll TOFTT tomorrow, and report back.
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




