Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 18425
-
06-12-26 22:38 #18005Senior Member

Posts: 193Xinxin
Think they might need to play some music or get some sound dampening foam or something them wall you can here everything through them walls. Table shower was not free 10 $ fee guess they wasn't running that promotion. Saw three ladys in there 30's drew the redhead she sends you a Pic if you text her decent looking.
-
06-12-26 14:37 #18004Senior Member

Posts: 31I think Kelly left (T Spa)
I saw Kelly (tight bod / small chest / long nipples) at T last week and she said that she was leaving on the 6th. She introduced me to 4 ladies on my way out and none of them made me think "wow". I also saw Sasha while she was eating some Pho in the kitchen. She stood up and hugged me before she asked me to come back tomorrow to see her. That made me laugh for some reason. If money grew on trees I probably would have already been back.
Originally Posted by HornyMF
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 22:54 #18003Senior Member

Posts: 92T Spa
After reading some positive reviews about T Spa I decided to give it a try. I got to the location a little after 9:30 in the morning to find plenty of off street parking and the spa itself was set back a ways from the street. I got to the door and a Chinese lady welcomed me in and I told her I was ther to see Kelly who had been positively reviewed here. She indicated that she was off that day and led me through the kitchen to the massage rooms. She left the room and I was alone for a minute or so.
In entered an OK looking 30 something (probably older though) Chinese lady. I gave her the house fee and told her I wanted the works which turned out to be $$. I then got on the table nude, face up and she proceeded to spray me all over the privates and torso with what smelled like alcohol sanitizer. She then proceeded to take off her dress exposing her nice C? Breast and a Bush that was in the long stubble phase of growing out. Nice. There was absolutely no pretense of a massage. She motioned for me to move to the foot end of the table then she hopped on the table pointed at her pussy and made a licking motion with her tongue. She didn't really speak any English but it wasn't really needed. I dined at the why for a while and then she got off the table, I got on and she proceeded to give me a BBBJ in the 69 position. After doing that for a while she suited me up and got on for so CG before doing some mish. I was having trouble keeping it up so she finished me off with a HJ while sucking on my nipples. A great way to end the session!
On the way out she introduced me to 3 of the ladies there including one hot looking really young one. I think I will definitely be back for another visit at this place!!
-
06-11-26 21:25 #18002Senior Member

Posts: 106Classic it is
Yep been twice. Even asked last time. She yelled at me for moaning even though it was quiet. I got nothing. When I turned over she was mad at what she saw. Ended it early.
Originally Posted by TnMassage
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 21:01 #18001Senior Member

Posts: 48More than likely it was Classic. Ask for Casey. Best tease in Nashville area, unfortunately that's all it is no.
Originally Posted by Thatguybored7
[View Original Post]
Matter who you are.
Or what you tip. Good pre-game if you want one before the main event! LOL.
-
06-11-26 12:26 #18000Senior Member

Posts: 113Are Spa (Boring & Expensive)
Thought I'd try are Spa this past week near the soccer stadium since I saw some good reports. It was not good. Mamasan said there were five girls I show up can't even get a lineup. I get a 40 year old 4/10 with small tits pushed up and it's. 5 fee plus 2 for FS. I should have just walked out. The session was closely clock-watched and almost totally devoid of fun or passion. She honestly looked bored and maybe a little frightened. Very weird combo. Maybe they thought I was a cop. The AMP scene here is just sad compared to any other city I've lived in. If I only knew just how good I had it in Los Angeles 15 years ago. Anyways that's my report thanks for reading.
-
06-10-26 21:28 #17999Senior Member

Posts: 48Most of the AMPs in Nashville area are FS although you can certainly ask and get L1, but the ladies are usually expecting a bigger tip. There is actually a place right there in Oak Grove next to Clarksville called ZS spa check it out should be what you're looking for. They are on Google and there are a couple of reviews on this site and also a couple on RM but from personal experience, it's exactly what you're looking for and would be convenient.
Originally Posted by SteveLee99
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 16:04 #17998Senior Member

Posts: 31Visiting Nashville next month. Recommend a place
Coming to Nashville next month. Visiting a friend in Clarksville for a few days. Looking for an AMP that gives a decent massage, plenty of teasing, and L1.
Can you recommend a place that would be on the way from Clarksville to the Nashville airport. Reasonably close to I24?
Not familiar with the abbreviations on here like GPS or T-spa. Can you help a guy out?
Thanks,
;-p.
-
06-10-26 13:10 #17997Senior Member

Posts: 148Overpay
Just $. I haven't received just L1 in a while so it may be normal but when I first got into a couple years ago it was 40.
Originally Posted by HermanPike
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 23:32 #17996Senior Member

Posts: 46Hville
That's some luck dawg! How much did you have to overpay?
Originally Posted by Jaydawg92
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 16:25 #17995Senior Member

Posts: 107That glow.
Yep. Over my almost 20 years of mongering in Hawai'I, one of my all-time favs was a Chinese lady who looked like a very fit 40 year old but was actually approaching 60. It's pretty wild what some of many of those women do within that ethnic community, to take care of their skin.
Originally Posted by TnMassage
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 13:16 #17994Senior Member

Posts: 48Always add 10 to what you think! LOL, these Chinese ladies take their skin care seriously and spend thousands of dollars a year on it, and in addition, avoid the sun almost at all costs. I personally knew one of the MTS that was working here at a local AMP and everyone was saying she was mid 30's 40 tops yet she had just turned 50 years old! Just my two cents for whatever it's worth.
Originally Posted by Duffman19
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 11:41 #17993Regular Member

Posts: 14Dm full
Tried to message DM full.
Originally Posted by Jaydawg92
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 00:42 #17992Senior Member

Posts: 55Depends on the area
I have found that Nashville has decently youthful mt's. Seems to be 50/50 in my limited experience of this hobby, I've mostly seen 30 something's and women who are in their 40's. I'll say this though, some of the middle aged ladies really know how to tease and are pros at getting you off compared to the younger ladies. I have found that less populated areas tend to have less youthful options, but I've never seen anyone that was a straight up GILF, although its pretty common if you check other states massage threads.
Originally Posted by Fidelio23
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 22:14 #17991Senior Member

Posts: 148Embarrassing.
One of my worst fears happened today. Locked my keys in the car in the spa parking lot. Not only did I overpay for L1. I also had to call a friend to pick me up. But in case anyone wanted to know it's L1 in Hendersonville. You can PM for details but I feel it's easy to figure out.









Reply With Quote






