Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 732 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 10979
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10904
    Wonderfully beautiful 21-years-young providers with prices as low as $75 for one of them (who supposedly provides passionate GFE, DFK and BBBJ) and as low as $90 for the other one. No contact info given except OnlyFans. Yup, I think those two Bedpage ads aren't genuine.

  2. #10903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401
    Looks like it. Red Flag.

  3. #10902

  4. #10901
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are the pictures?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Reverse image searching reveals that at least three photo-model type images used in this Bedpage advertisement have been used numerous times on a variety of other sites all around the internet, and Google AI says: "Similar images have appeared in discussions regarding AI-generated content". So, caveat emptor.
    Additionally, the same image of a woman wearing a blue swimsuit that's used in this Bedpage advertisement is found on five Asian sites.

    Plus, notice the breasts in the image of the woman with the dildo are significantly smaller than the large breasts shown in three other images used in this Bedpage advertisement.

  5. #10900

    I met Savannah Andrews years ago. What a great time.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...avannahandrews

    What a great time! I met her many years ago. Once in Sacramento, she also visited Waikiki Beach. She has a killer body and great personality. Her prizes were lower back then, but she is well worth it when I saw her.

    Have fun, man.

  6. #10899

    Makiki

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13212116.html

    Tried her. Not her pics but I enjoyed her beauty, hair and makeup, and voluptuous body.

    BBBJ was tantalizing but not much suction for me.

    Low-key quiet personality that I like, very pleasant girl who is only interested in pleasing men.

  7. #10898
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are the pictures?
    Reverse image searching reveals that at least three photo-model type images used in this Bedpage advertisement have been used numerous times on a variety of other sites all around the internet, and Google AI says: "Similar images have appeared in discussions regarding AI-generated content". So, caveat emptor.

  8. #10897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Just wondering if I've been to that location?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryTyson  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13212116.html

    Have heard a lot about Emma, decided to call her up and after learning about how close she was to my house I immediately made an appointment with her and was over her place in 10 minutes.

    Two phone call set up, got the address and then the apartment number and was buzzed up.

    I walked in to see a gorgeous woman (I would explain as a girlier Holly Holm) with an amazing figure.

    She kissed me and welcomed me, she was wearing this amazing white linger and stocking set, was guided to her room and took care of business.

    She is a catch she is amazing. She gives as much as she receives and if you love mutual pleasure then this is the girl for you.

    I put the donation within her view and she immediately deep French kissed me. I had already taken off my clothes and was kissing and licking her. I was feeling her up and she was feeling me.

    I lift her up, much to her surprise, and she wraps her legs around me as I drop her onto the bed, I kiss her passionately and begin to make my way down to her. I'm teasing her through her panties and I see her breathing get heavier, I know she's asking for it.

    I put her legs together and begins to slowly slide her panties off her. I keep her legs pinch, wet my finger and begin tracing circles around her pussy, she's moaning. I tease her even more and begin to lick behind her knees. I tested the waters and while her legs were pinched I began playing with her ass, she loved it and soon started eating her ass out. I made a trail from the bottom of her tush to the top of her clit. She was enjoying this as was I.

    I seperated her legs and began to eat her out while fingering her. I saw her shaking and knew she had come. She had tried to get me to stop but I put her on her back and put her ass in the air and ate her ass out again while I waited for her to recover.

    She finally came to her senses and asked to blow me. She didn't even ask for a condom she just put her lips on my cock, the rumors are true. Emma can suck a dick. I lifted her on top of me for some 69 and Jesus was this glorious.

    She reached over me and her whole body lay on me as she put on the rubber and started riding me.

    Christ this was beautiful, watching her ride and do circles on my cock was glorious. This girl knows how to put it work. I bumped her off into missionary and glued her legs to her chest and started pounding. We kissed as I did this and my god how close I was to cumming. She was gyrating in rhythm with me.

    I wanted to doggy, I bucked under her and pushed her down. Jesus even in doggy did she know how to move.

    "I want to cum in your mouth. ".

    "Yes".

    For an extra, BBJ CIM is available and Christ is was worth it, she devoured my cock and I watched her slowly play around with it in her mouth before she spit it out.

    We cleaned up and I kissed her, lifted her into the air and dropped her Onto her bed, making she she was clean I gave her one last lick.

    She guided me out and I assured her I would be back. This experience was amazing.
    Is the location on a two way street and the street name starts with the letter K? Was parking provided? On the 2nd or 3rd floor? Mattress and a chair in the small living room with "blackout" curtains covering the windows facing K Street?

    The woman I saw 6-months ago was not the same one pictured.

    How accurate are the pictures? Time allotted? And most important the damage?

  9. #10896
    Quote Originally Posted by Ev0808  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I had the exact opposite experience with this one, texted her to make appointment, Was told to meet at her location (wasn't her I was texting too was someone else) the person on the phone told me she is waiting for me. And told me where to meet up. Person on the phone told me strict instructions on what to do when meeting up with provider. When we met up, she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and didn't say a word to me, when I tried talking and asked her name, she whispered and told me her name was Emma but to be quite and don't make noise as neighbors could hear. Told me to strip down, and asked for donation, there was no bedroom or bed, just a mattress in the living room, I layer down, she gave me a cover Bl then got on top of me, went doggie, mish then finished up. I got dressed and she then handed me a bottle of water and walked me to the door and said bye. That was it. She allowed me to play with her tits but didn't allow kissing at all, only on the cheeks.
    My experience was almost identical to this but even less; but then, I'm a caveman.

    There was no buzzer, she comes down discreetly.

  10. #10895

    I think she is Meena

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHawaii  [View Original Post]
    Any report on Aiya:

    https://tryst.link/escort/aiya_reabt28

    She looks very cute.

    Thanks!
    I have been with her when she was Aiea house with Silvi. She looks very similar and has same age and stats in the poster. With any escort I would be careful of scams.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13338969.html

  11. #10894

  12. #10893

  13. #10892
    Sound amazing. But you can't blame for thinking TGTBT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Foolish500  [View Original Post]
    She has beautiful long black hair, a sweet smile and eyes that shine, She has a very pretty face, like a model yet she is unpretentious like the girl next door. She comes across as a shy but normal person who just happened to fall into sex work which for me adds to her allure. Taller than most, with a delicate perfectly proportioned body. So much so that, that I asked her to stand for a minute so I could admire her body. She also posses full hips which is not typical of asian girls.

    After getting past the business aspect. She began by guiding me to the shower. We both go in. Putting the shower hose on herself and after getting the temperature adjusted, she turned the nozzle on me as she soaped my body up and rinsed. As she worked her way down my body she stopped of at my male part, massaged it with her her free hand and then put it in her mouth. She gave it just a few deep sucks which felt like heaven on earth.

    We dried off and moved to the main room where the there was a bed.

    She had me lay down on face up. She proceeded with BBBJ. As she did this, I could see her silhouette up on her toes as she leaned over my work area from a position perpendicular to my body. This was another big turn on. For added thrills she gave me some throat using her tongue and throat as she moved up and down. I whispered to her, lets do 69. She then gracefully shifted herself around and lifted her leg over my body, putting her pussy just above my head. Then she ever so slowly lowered her crotch into reach of my mouth. We continued to do me as I licked her pussy. Doing 69 with her truly is divine. She got off me and now artfully rolled the condom on to my thing. Then she mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position. She must have some really strong calf and thigh muscles, because she was moving up and down like a jack hammer my hard cock like it was a dildo. Again a heavenly experience.

    My eyes caught the pair of sparkling glitter covered high heeled shoes sitting in the hall way and asked her what those were for. We stopped what we were doing. She said let me show you. She put them on and leaned over resting her forearms on a chair which cocked rear up her making her pleasure zone accessible from a standing position. I availed myself moving forward and rubbing my dick slowly against her pussy from this new position. When it was hard again, I thrust it inside. Oh God, it felt so good. Watching her tits shake as I banged her from behind was a big turn on and I reached around to cop a feel as I pumped her from behind.

  14. #10891

    Any report on Aiya?

    Any report on Aiya:

    https://tryst.link/escort/aiya_reabt28

    She looks very cute.

    Thanks!

  15. #10890

    Hot Girl in Makiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Foolish500  [View Original Post]
    She has beautiful long black hair, a sweet smile and eyes that shine, She has a very pretty face, like a model yet she is unpretentious like the girl next door. She comes across as a shy but normal person who just happened to fall into sex work which for me adds to her allure. Taller than most, with a delicate perfectly proportioned body. So much so that, that I asked her to stand for a minute so I could admire her body. She also posses full hips which is not typical of asian girls.

    After getting past the business aspect. She began by guiding me to the shower. We both go in. Putting the shower hose on herself and after getting the temperature adjusted, she turned the nozzle on me as she soaped my body up and rinsed. As she worked her way down my body she stopped of at my male part, massaged it with her her free hand and then put it in her mouth. She gave it just a few deep sucks which felt like heaven on earth.

    We dried off and moved to the main room where the there was a bed.

    She had me lay down on face up. She proceeded with BBBJ. As she did this, I could see her silhouette up on her toes as she leaned over my work area from a position perpendicular to my body. This was another big turn on. For added thrills she gave me some throat using her tongue and throat as she moved up and down. I whispered to her, lets do 69. She then gracefully shifted herself around and lifted her leg over my body, putting her pussy just above my head. Then she ever so slowly lowered her crotch into reach of my mouth. We continued to do me as I licked her pussy. Doing 69 with her truly is divine. She got off me and now artfully rolled the condom on to my thing. Then she mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position. She must have some really strong calf and thigh muscles, because she was moving up and down like a jack hammer my hard cock like it was a dildo. Again a heavenly experience.

    My eyes caught the pair of sparkling glitter covered high heeled shoes sitting in the hall way and asked her what those were for. We stopped what we were doing. She said let me show you. She put them on and leaned over resting her forearms on a chair which cocked rear up her making her pleasure zone accessible from a standing position. I availed myself moving forward and rubbing my dick slowly against her pussy from this new position. When it was hard again, I thrust it inside. Oh God, it felt so good. Watching her tits shake as I banged her from behind was a big turn on and I reached around to cop a feel as I pumped her from behind.

    I was pretty rock hard by now. She stopped us and had me lay on my back again. She pealed off the condom and began working my thing with her mouth starting way down at the base of the shaft. On her way up pausing to lick my balls finally getting to the top. She put the whole thing in her mouth an began vigorously moving her head up and down. I could no longer hold back and I blew my wad into her mouth. She got up to dispose of my spunk in the bathroom, she rinsed her mouth, came back, and gave me a long passionate french kiss.
    Got a link?

    Where does she advertise?

    Damages?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape