Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 972 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 14577
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with her? Her comms are not the best, but seems nice with the few messages she has sent.

    Thanks for any insight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/209328894
    It took a little work to finally get to meetup.

    With her but she's legit! Looks just like her pics and great personality to match! I recommend she's a sexy little thing and sweet!

  2. #13961

    Madame D

    Absolutely one of the most memorable experiences ever! Personal or professional!

  3. #13960

    Faith

    Faith finally has a room in north fort myers.

    Her number is (305) 879-4808 You have to text her and call her phone numerous times as she keeps it on silent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1029.jpg‎   IMG_0182.jpg‎   IMG_1025.jpg‎   IMG_1401.jpg‎   IMG_1013.jpg‎  

    IMG_3497.jpg‎  

  4. #13959

    Too funny

    So she's been posting on Tryst for like $350-400 an hour. Guess she thought she could compete there. Her ad came down this morning and she's running a "special" on STG for $170.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/700033227644

    To be clear. She has the WORST attitude of any provider I've ever met. Her ads look enticing. She doesn't look that great (as we say on the ranch, "Rode hard and put away wet") and despite what she indicates in her ads she has a million reasons for not delivering.

    There have been enough negative reviews about this one for all to take seriously.

  5. #13958

    Bottle of Vodka

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She flew the coop as we say in the hills of Kentucky. We also fuck our cousins but save that for another day.
    She always had a bottle of Vodka on the table, hey that chick was fine in all area's. Definitely do miss her Ciao mongers.

  6. #13957

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I have been having site issues for past 2 days. I been keeping it empty for most part.
    Don't forget to clean out the sent items folder. It counts toward your total storage.

  7. #13956

    Faith

    All those people who asked me about faith.

    She finally has a room so if you want to see her follow the procedure they outlined to you before.

    Please share your details with me.

  8. #13955

    Note to UTR's

    I been in this for a very long time. No matter how good you think you are. It WILL come to an end. I've seen it a million times. Your either have to start posting or your dude is gonna have to go find a job.

  9. #13954

    Sky

    How do you get in touch with sky?

  10. #13953

    Mariah (Ms Pretty Pussy)

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but would appreciate anything you can pass along.

    Thanks.
    I have not had any luck connecting with her. Her comms are horrible, not sure if I'll keep trying, depends on my mood I guess haha.

  11. #13952

    Can not PM, inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToDine  [View Original Post]
    Total Ripoff, only thing she sucks on is a pipe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...9/895048327449
    PM me for the truth
    I can not PM because your in box is full.

  12. #13951

    I second MrMen

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMen123  [View Original Post]
    The ones you mentioned are not bad, especially Redd. I think Jen is the best ebony so far out of them all. I would check her out if you haven't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/015798115779
    I second this one. She is down to earth and very chill.

  13. #13950

    Not worth the effort

    Total Ripoff, only thing she sucks on is a pipe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...9/895048327449
    PM me for the truth

  14. #13949

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Mailbox is full looking for info on sky while I'm down here a few days.
    I have been having site issues for past 2 days. I been keeping it empty for most part.

  15. #13948

    BlackNWhite

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Sky is also young. 24 I think. Old enough be my Granddaughter. Now granted I age like fine marijuana that's been buried in chicken shit.

    I almost felt guilty. Then I came. Inside her.
    Mailbox is full looking for info on sky while I'm down here a few days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape