Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 973 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 14595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13965

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    She always had a bottle of Vodka on the table, hey that chick was fine in all area's. Definitely do miss her Ciao mongers.
    She is. Was. An old school UTR like Lucy. See. They would do their thing solely on Senior members. Or in my case at the time one or 3 could vouch for you. Their donations wouldn't be nearly what STG girls would be. And this was before the 200 roses 30 bullshit. Jesus two hunded for pussy. Pussy is pussy is pussy.

    Last time I saw her what almost a year? Olivia was sucking my dick while her GF was sitting on my face.

  2. #13964

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    Faith finally has a room in north fort myers.

    Her number is (305) 879-4808 You have to text her and call her phone numerous times as she keeps it on silent.
    IV always wanted to stick my dick in her.

  3. #13963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with her? Her comms are not the best, but seems nice with the few messages she has sent.

    Thanks for any insight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/209328894
    It took a little work to finally get to meetup.

    With her but she's legit! Looks just like her pics and great personality to match! I recommend she's a sexy little thing and sweet!

  4. #13962

    Madame D

    Absolutely one of the most memorable experiences ever! Personal or professional!

  5. #13961

    Faith

    Faith finally has a room in north fort myers.

    Her number is (305) 879-4808 You have to text her and call her phone numerous times as she keeps it on silent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1029.jpg‎   IMG_0182.jpg‎   IMG_1025.jpg‎   IMG_1401.jpg‎   IMG_1013.jpg‎  

    IMG_3497.jpg‎  

  6. #13960

    Too funny

    So she's been posting on Tryst for like $350-400 an hour. Guess she thought she could compete there. Her ad came down this morning and she's running a "special" on STG for $170.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/700033227644

    To be clear. She has the WORST attitude of any provider I've ever met. Her ads look enticing. She doesn't look that great (as we say on the ranch, "Rode hard and put away wet") and despite what she indicates in her ads she has a million reasons for not delivering.

    There have been enough negative reviews about this one for all to take seriously.

  7. #13959

    Bottle of Vodka

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She flew the coop as we say in the hills of Kentucky. We also fuck our cousins but save that for another day.
    She always had a bottle of Vodka on the table, hey that chick was fine in all area's. Definitely do miss her Ciao mongers.

  8. #13958

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I have been having site issues for past 2 days. I been keeping it empty for most part.
    Don't forget to clean out the sent items folder. It counts toward your total storage.

  9. #13957

    Faith

    All those people who asked me about faith.

    She finally has a room so if you want to see her follow the procedure they outlined to you before.

    Please share your details with me.

  10. #13956

    Note to UTR's

    I been in this for a very long time. No matter how good you think you are. It WILL come to an end. I've seen it a million times. Your either have to start posting or your dude is gonna have to go find a job.

  11. #13955

    Sky

    How do you get in touch with sky?

  12. #13954

    Mariah (Ms Pretty Pussy)

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but would appreciate anything you can pass along.

    Thanks.
    I have not had any luck connecting with her. Her comms are horrible, not sure if I'll keep trying, depends on my mood I guess haha.

  13. #13953

    Can not PM, inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToDine  [View Original Post]
    Total Ripoff, only thing she sucks on is a pipe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...9/895048327449
    PM me for the truth
    I can not PM because your in box is full.

  14. #13952

    I second MrMen

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMen123  [View Original Post]
    The ones you mentioned are not bad, especially Redd. I think Jen is the best ebony so far out of them all. I would check her out if you haven't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/015798115779
    I second this one. She is down to earth and very chill.

  15. #13951

    Not worth the effort

    Total Ripoff, only thing she sucks on is a pipe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...9/895048327449
    PM me for the truth

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape