Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 436 to 450 of 17023
-
06-12-26 13:07 #16588Senior Member

Posts: 338Q horse
Well they finally moved out of that hotle to a new location to post rd LOL stil same old lady's with fake picture I got Lucy one time I used there services I did details a decent 40 some thing that was a little fun she let me slap it in her ass so she only stayed for 2 weeks then back to the old or over weight women.
Originally Posted by Lickn
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 12:52 #16587Senior Member

Posts: 338Go on list crawlers there is all kinds of them.
Originally Posted by Bukks
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 12:48 #16586Senior Member

Posts: 338If you do I would like to no how it goes.
Originally Posted by ChazU812
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 12:05 #16585Senior Member

Posts: 338Vivenza
Well I went to day first off I went to see lisa. And there was another girl there and she was not Chinese or Asian LOL she looked ok in the face but dam when lisa close came off dam she has a nice hot little body and she told be she is probably gone in 2 weeks and she is really fun I paid house fee 50 then 150 tip and not rushed so for the people say ther old and ugly there well I believe they didn't go or you gave them a bad vibe and got shut down LOL just go and lay on the table naked and when they clime on the table massage her calf hen work up to her ass don't rush just do it a few times and if asked you been there before just say yes then ask how is jojo doing she makes you were a glove then if you want you can pull it off and she will suck it out of you and then she spits it on a paper towel I went at 930 am I text told them I'm on my way to see lisa then when I got there no sigh on so I text them saying I was there but after I left I drove to the front and it said closed don't no why.
-
06-12-26 08:36 #16584Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for the info. Any other places around here with Latina girls?
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 08:09 #16583Senior Member

Posts: 128Four seasons spa maize road
I was on adultlook and noticed they are advertising in escorts. Did something change? If anyone knows share before i try it out again. Thank you in advance.
-
06-12-26 07:23 #16582Senior Member

Posts: 2736How much was it there's no prices on the link.
Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 19:36 #16581Senior Member

Posts: 216Amy is attractive, nice body. She is probably late 40's early 50's. She worked at the CW for a while. Gives a pretty good massage and she is fun when it comes to happy time. The other girl was prob 40's also, but I thought she was pretty good looking.
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 18:01 #16580Senior Member

Posts: 433Agreed
I agree 100 percent pretty old, not granny old, LOL.
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 17:56 #16579Senior Member

Posts: 459Vivenza
Spot on. They'll lie about who's available sometimes. Mia the Latina girl was only there a few weeks. Then, just these last 3 weeks a Hot "perfect 10" Latina was there with Lisa. This girl was smoking hot and actually spoke English (bilingual). She's now gone. Now there's a new Asian girl there.
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 12:54 #16578Senior Member

Posts: 338LOL did you try lisa and you go when jojo was there.
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 12:47 #16577Senior Member

Posts: 201No. They're old.
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
Mid 40's probably even though the one girl told me she was 35. There's no fucking way.
They look alright for their age, but they're not smoking hot 25 year olds.
-
06-11-26 12:46 #16576Senior Member

Posts: 201More like a spa.
Originally Posted by Tireddodger
[View Original Post]
No photos.
That was Mia. I wouldn't call her thick. She just had DD's and a phat ass which made her look that way with clothes on. Waist was tiny. Tits were legendary.
Typical asians. They lie. Wouldn't trust whatever they tell you.
For example, I asked if Mia was available and they said yes even though I knew Mia no longer worked there.
So if you try and book a specific girl at a specific time, don't get your hopes up when you show up and they say "she busy".
-
06-11-26 11:16 #16575Senior Member

Posts: 207Bi's
Are the women there pretty attractive too?
Originally Posted by Bobsyouru
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 09:55 #16574Senior Member

Posts: 297Camila & Gigi
I've been eyeing these two for awhile and decided to finally take the plunge as I haven't seen any reviews to this point.
Very glad I did. Both are young, very attractive girls IMO. I opted for the duo hour option that was a sensual 4 handed massage. It was highly relaxing, lots of light touches and rubs throughout the massage.
On the flip, they knew what they were doing. Both have great bodies and were fun to interact with. Slow and sensual until the release.
More expensive than your AMPs but definitely worth it from a independent provider perspective. Which IMO has been a pretty dry well lately.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nce-91197.html











Reply With Quote





