Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 2183
-
07-01-26 20:59 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 356Tea and Lav
Tea hasn't been good since the older lady who was there by herself left well over a year ago. I did speak with Michelle from lavender recently and she is close to getting her license as long as she passes the tests in the next month or two, then she will come up with her business plan. Hope to see her and her associates once she gets licensed and opens another shop Keep your fingers crossed, fellas
.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 18:45 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 531Terrible time at Tea
Decided to try Tea spa in Londonderry. It was my first time and will also be my last. Called and made an appointment for 4:00 but didn't say how long I wanted to stay over the phone. I always go for an hour because I don't like to be rushed. When I got there the girl said she could only do a half hour because someone "may" be here at 4:30. This was moment #1 when I should have walked out. But the girl had huge tits and I wanted to see them. So she gave me a half-decent massage for about 15 minutes, then on the flip when I asked for BJ, she asked if I wanted to "make love", so I agreed. She wouldn't budge from a price of 200. That's moment #2 when I could have walked out and been out only 50 bucks.
She put on a cover and started a lame blowjob, and wanted to switch to sex way too early. I told her I wasn't nearly hard enough as I wasn't even at half mast. So she sucked a little more and it didn't make much of a difference. She insisted it would get hard when I went inside her. Well it didn't. She climbed on top and I was so limp that I felt nothing. Wouldn't let me touch her pussy, kept batting my hand away. I got on top of her and it wasn't going well so I asked her to use her hand for a finish. Even then she failed to impress. Got a jackhammer HJ, even when I asked her to slow down she still went too fast. Then when I came, she pulled her hand away before I was even completely finished. Cleaned up and refused her offer of more massage time, I just wanted to get out of there.
So basically I spent 250 for a hand job. On the way out she gave me the used condom to throw away. I dropped it right in front of their door on the way out.
Probably going to take a long long break from mongering, because in decades of doing this, there have just been too many disappointments. The only place where I got regular guaranteed satisfaction was Lavender in Methuen.
-
06-20-26 14:34 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 531Stratham
Has anyone been to the Stratham spa and been refused FS because you didn't bring your own condom?
-
06-20-26 14:13 #2135He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606A couple
If you count York.
Originally Posted by AntiSane
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 23:13 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 145What seacoast AMP offers better than L1?
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 10:38 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 67Sasa Spa.
It's been a long time since I checked out Stratham, and was glad to find that they still deliver.
Lucy met me at the door. Small, cute, I'm guessing late 30's? Wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt. She seemed to be the only one there. Gave me a pat on the ass as we entered the room which I took as a good sign. Paid the. 7 HF and enjoyed a reasonable massage with plenty of OTC roaming. Flipped after a great tease. Settled on 1. 5 for CFS (she tried for more but I told her that's all I brought with me). Asked me if I had a cover, which I did. Everything was covered but her CBJ was about as good as a CBJ can be. Hopped on for some CG and finished in Mish. Cleaned up and rounded out the hour with a scalp massage. Sent me on my way with my water bottle, plus the cover all wrapped up for me to get rid of. Never had that happen before. I guess they want to get everything off site, which is understandable, but a little weird.
Not mind blowing, but entirely enjoyable and repeatable.
-
06-19-26 08:17 #2132He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Seacoast AMP
Went to a place I haven't been to for a while, saw Jessica who I've had several times, older but fun. Hugs and kisses while I undressed, she knows what I want so no surprises or haggling. Things were going well until the massage part was almost finished and one of you entitled A-Holes walked in "I'm here to see Jessica, blah, blah, made an appointment, blah, blah".
Was handed off to the newer girl Lucy I believe I was a little pissed until I saw her, she was petite, cute, playful, nice body (slight baby damage but nothing bad) cute ass, larger B's. Excellent time so thanks buddy.
50 plus 150.
Will definitely repeat.
-
06-14-26 16:16 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 106Goffstown
I guess this place is temporary closed. Heard the town said they need some kind of a permit.
Wait and see what happens I guess.
-
06-13-26 19:09 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 531Thanks for the info. Just having to be verified makes me more likely to see her than a place like BIE, which requires verification.
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 17:28 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 274No verification. There are special parking instructions since this is at an apartment complex. She uses hot nuru gel and pours it over you and herself. She then sides allover you. It is almost like a dance, LOL. I should also warn you the nuru massage doesn't take up the whole time. She gives you a real massage first.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 15:20 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 531Thanks for the info. I have two more questions. Is it truly a nuru experience before the FS? And what are her verification requirements?
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 10:26 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 274She got another 200 out of me, but she might do it for less. Way to rich for me to keep doing. I just really wanted to try nuru for once. Once was enough. It was a great experience but I would rather go to BIE for that money. I tried her since many people recommenced her from the Boston board.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 10:06 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 531Says nuru is 300, what does she expect on top of that for L3?
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 16:46 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 274I have did my first and only nuru massage with her. She is older than the pics suggest but has professional level massage skills. L3 is available.
Originally Posted by Scout1891
[View Original Post]
https://us-boston.bedpage.com/bodyru.../13328510.html
-
06-11-26 14:21 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 67Nuru?
A lot of advertisements promise "Nuru" but I've yet to find a place where it's actually on the menu. Does anyone know of anyone really offering a genuine Nuru massage? If that's not happening, how about your favorite table showers? Thanks!











Reply With Quote





