Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 24021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23871
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    It lists her place of birth as GE. I think they mean Germany, however the official abbreviation GE is supposed to be for Georgia, the country, not the state.
    I don't pay too much attention to that. Like all the girls are 3. 27 ft tall. So many I've seen have a POB as Russia when they are obvious Latina with a Latina name. Or CC which is the Cocos islands. Lazy intake.

  2. #23870

    Place of Birth too

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Saw it now. I was going straight to the charges.
    It lists her place of birth as GE. I think they mean Germany, however the official abbreviation GE is supposed to be for Georgia, the country, not the state.

  3. #23869

    Lacy

    Folks remember lacy?

    I believe reports was she got married or something.

    Driving up Nebraska, saw her standing on the corner near the river. Was talking with another guy. Went around a few blocks to get back and by then, she was getting on someone's e bike. Yelled before she drove off if she had a number. Gave it, but said it was another guy's but to just mention her so she could give it.

    Tried a few hrs later and some guy said wrong number.

    So 1) she's around. 2) if the number eventually works, I'll pass it along if I get in touch.

  4. #23868
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    You looked in the right place, just missed it.
    Thanks. Saw it now. I was going straight to the charges.

  5. #23867
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    I looked in the arrest affidavit, the HCSO arrest inquiry too and none mentioned anything ICE related. Where did you see that?
    You looked in the right place, just missed it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dfs.jpg‎  

  6. #23866
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Saw something interesting in the hotel records, seems she isn't a US citizen and there is a note to contact ICE.

    She may be going on a very long vacation out of the country, LOL.
    I looked in the arrest affidavit, the HCSO arrest inquiry too and none mentioned anything ICE related. Where did you see that?

  7. #23865

    ICE ICE baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Was recently picked up for prosting her tootion! Nebraska and Patterson.
    Saw something interesting in the hotel records, seems she isn't a US citizen and there is a note to contact ICE.

    She may be going on a very long vacation out of the country, LOL.

  8. #23864
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Today I learned that my ATF is gone.

    While there have been lots of lamenting about the lack of talent on the streets recently, the pussy drought is deeper than the street action. 3 years ago, I typically had 6 or more "regulars" I could turn to when I needed to drain my balls. I had 3 in particular that were steady "go to" girls. Two would text me at least once a week. They always had a phone, sometimes the number would change, but they would text me with the new number. My ATF wasn't as reliable, couldn't readily keep a phone, but would text me maybe once a month.

    Two years ago, I got a text from one of the 3 girls, it wasn't her, it was her roommate using her phone. He simply said she was in the hospital and I should go and say goodbye. Unfortunately he didn't say where she was, and I didn't know her last name. I later heard she was stabbed. He didn't respond back on her phone. I still don't know all the details..
    It happens to them all eventually. Every year I come down for the winter I'm amazed that doll is still alive.

  9. #23863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Ciera

    Was recently picked up for prosting her tootion! Nebraska and Patterson.

  10. #23862

    Rip

    Today I learned that my ATF is gone.

    While there have been lots of lamenting about the lack of talent on the streets recently, the pussy drought is deeper than the street action. 3 years ago, I typically had 6 or more "regulars" I could turn to when I needed to drain my balls. I had 3 in particular that were steady "go to" girls. Two would text me at least once a week. They always had a phone, sometimes the number would change, but they would text me with the new number. My ATF wasn't as reliable, couldn't readily keep a phone, but would text me maybe once a month.

    Two years ago, I got a text from one of the 3 girls, it wasn't her, it was her roommate using her phone. He simply said she was in the hospital and I should go and say goodbye. Unfortunately he didn't say where she was, and I didn't know her last name. I later heard she was stabbed. He didn't respond back on her phone. I still don't know all the details.

    Not long after, one of the remaining 2 girls was nabbed and is currently in prison. She gets out next year.

    This left my ATF. She texted me in September, tried to meet up, didn't happen. Never heard back from her since. Today I started researching, and unfortunately found a FB post by her sister that she OD'd in early October. She had mental issues and tried getting off of the candy. I figured it was a matter of time for her to meet this end, but it really makes me sad to know she is gone.

    Today I have no regulars.

  11. #23861
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsburyTorso  [View Original Post]
    I had dream today I was out coming back from the courthouse downtown and around Nebraska and Henry Ave I saw this WSW with a dirty tank top and short black shorts. I parked on the side of Henry Ave and she came up to me this is the part where all the red flags went off, she first asked if "I had money" I said yeah, then she proceeded to ask me "what was I looking for?" I kept insisting to come in the car and that I would give her a ride. She wouldn't budge and kept asking like a broken record "what are you looking for?" After a couple times of her repeating the same shit I just left. I don't discuss anything over the window (Golden Monger Rule) and behold as soon as I went down Henry ave and turn on the first street to the left behold LEO patiently waiting for the next horny dummy to be caught up UNCLES fishing line. Lmao. This was around 9:30 am today. Just giving you guys a heads up.
    Looks like they caught 8 unfortunate bastards in the net. One dude was 78 years old!

  12. #23860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Cmon bro! TOFTT and report back on how she's doing these days!!
    No. She's on my DNPU list now.

    I'll drive and look at her, but try not to make eye contact anymore.

    She is always between Hillsborough and Broad, but to be more specific, enjoys a relaxing time at an oasis, but also likes to remember the alamo. .

    She has looked better the last few weeks as I've driven past, but still. I'll let some of you others sample her like the sample cart at Sam's.

  13. #23859
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    No. She's free. She was in a blue outfit today.
    Cmon bro! TOFTT and report back on how she's doing these days!!

  14. #23858
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Is she on vacations?
    No. She's free. She was in a blue outfit today.

  15. #23857

    Bella

    Is she on vacations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape